Author Topic: Skeered!  (Read 1770 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Skeered!
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2006, 10:33:18 AM »
Originally posted by Rikitic
What makes you act like this ? Its certainly not normal ! It screams weak. BTW never have I alt-f4'd . False accusations .Your just a baiter and I 've wasted enough of  my time. Seek professional help is the best advice I can give you.
There will be no replies.:cool:
Rikitic, If you want to know what this post was intended to be about, then read my initial statement.  Oh, and I'm sorry, it was 3Xenter......right?  LMAO!:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Skeered!
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2006, 10:51:04 AM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
I always get a chuckle when the thread doesn't go the way the original poster thought it would.  

It seems to me that the major reason people don't take SkyRock's challenge isn't that they're scared of him but rather don't want to take the time to deal with an stunninghunk.

ack-ack
This thread was hijacked by some who are too scared to duel and hide behind excuses to fight!  This is how I look at it.  This is an online game.  Games are for the most part competitve in nature.  In this online game, I would(if they would fight) own:  Jamusta, Rikitic, Storch, AKAK, Pacerr, JohnnyRA, and Tumor.  I would even bet that out of 50 fights, combined they would win less than 10.  :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Skeered!
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2006, 05:56:48 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
 Jamusta, Rikitic, Storch, AKAK, Pacerr, JohnnyRA, and Tumor.  I would even bet that out of 50 fights, combined they would win less than 10.  :aok

Ok smart alek... enough.  Time to put your money where your ego is.  12pm PST sharp.  Be there or start making excuses NOW!
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Skeered!
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2006, 06:09:39 PM »
Originally posted by Tumor
Ok smart alek... enough.  Time to put your money where your ego is.  12pm PST sharp.  Be there or start making excuses NOW!
lol I just got in from work + errands and its 4:00pm your time just catch me on or set another time when I am available, I am dearly looking forward to this!:aok

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
Skeered!
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2006, 08:45:54 PM »
Ah yes we are back on the original subject. You're terrible attitude is still just that, terrible. SO WHAT YOU WILL OWN ME.... WOOOOHOOOO BIG FREAKING DEAL... No one cares but you... Thats what you need to get through your thick skull. The DA can be fun but with you its to prove that you are better to stroke your web-ego. So on this very BBS I will say, "SKYCROTCH IS BETTER THAN ME!!!!" Feel better? Im glad I got that off my chest... Its been bottled up since you were a numbers guy. I can care less if you shoot me down, I get shot down every day. I get ho'd, ganged, vulched, chase people for sectors but I DONT GET ON 200 AND VERBALLY ABUSE THEM. You talk as if you know this is a game but your actions say you take this more serious than I ever will. Do us all a favor and grow up. Oh and seek some help for your inferiority complex. Maybe that is why you are so web-angry. We as a community will help you get through this.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Skeered!
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2006, 12:17:02 AM »
Originally posted by jamusta
Ah yes we are back on the original subject. You're terrible attitude is still just that, terrible. SO WHAT YOU WILL OWN ME.... WOOOOHOOOO BIG FREAKING DEAL... No one cares but you... Thats what you need to get through your thick skull. The DA can be fun but with you its to prove that you are better to stroke your web-ego. So on this very BBS I will say, "SKYCROTCH IS BETTER THAN ME!!!!" Feel better? Im glad I got that off my chest... Its been bottled up since you were a numbers guy. I can care less if you shoot me down, I get shot down every day. I get ho'd, ganged, vulched, chase people for sectors but I DONT GET ON 200 AND VERBALLY ABUSE THEM. You talk as if you know this is a game but your actions say you take this more serious than I ever will. Do us all a favor and grow up. Oh and seek some help for your inferiority complex. Maybe that is why you are so web-angry. We as a community will help you get through this.
You're right......I'm going to be nice from now on!  You wanna duel?
:aok

Offline Creton

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
ATTN:Bad Company Squad's new website
« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2006, 08:50:02 PM »
ATTN:Bad Company Squad's new website

We recently launched a new website for the squad,and would like any and all who are interested to register.We can now host films and have several different forums to allow for the demands of players.Weather it be tech info,films,sound files,gunsites and other addons to the game that highten the AH experience.

The Bad Company Squad accepts challenges from any and all players willing to fight.We have a forum dedicated strictly to challenging and accepting duels.All duels will be filmed and the results posted.

Please feel free to drop by and get registered.

http://www.badcompanysquad.com