Author Topic: If I cancel, here's why...  (Read 2593 times)

Offline roach

• Zinc Member
If I cancel, here's why...
« on: November 03, 2006, 05:14:18 PM »
I joined a squad to fly with a squad.  It enhances the game a great deal to be able to work cooperatively with a small group in a team.

The new arena capacity restrictions seriously inhibit a group's ability to operate in the same arena.   If these restrictions in the Aces High arenas persist, I, as a paying customer, may choose to find another online war game.

Simply put, when I see my fellow squaddies are in Late War Orange, and I attempt to join Late War Orange, just to find myself in Late War Blue, I become dissatisfied with the product I am paying for.

In anticipation of obvious responses such as "just organize your group in a different arena" I must point out that in all practicality, this just does not work.  This seems to be a consistent problem with many of the squads and therefore, I, along with many other paying customers have become discontented with the arena balancing changes.

Be creative and find a new means to balance the arena load capacity.  For example, the ENY restrictions seem much more clever and practical to me.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 05:37:26 PM »
ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

storch

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 05:39:56 PM »
oh no not another attention seeker.  go. shoo shoo.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2006, 05:43:54 PM »
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline roach

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2006, 05:44:43 PM »
I am not looking for attention.  This is a serious post.  I am a paying customer.  Perhaps you are suggesting this is a dead horse?   Am I not utilizing a public forum?  Why do you belittle my words?

Offline roach

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2006, 05:46:04 PM »
Originally posted by SlapShot

I would not disrespect you in this way.  I thought AH2 people were mature.

Your behavior speaks volumes.

Everyone has been pretty helpful until now.  I am shocked.

Offline FBBone

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2006, 05:46:16 PM »
Originally posted by storch
oh no not another attention seeker.  go. shoo shoo.

:aok :aok :aok  Thats just funny

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2006, 05:46:19 PM »
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: If I cancel, here's why...
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2006, 05:46:58 PM »
Originally posted by roach
....... I, along with many other paying customers have become discontented with the arena balancing changes.

ok I think that makes you number 8 of the "vocal minority", save us all the additional posts that ALL state the same thing over and over again and just quit now!

Thank-you, and have a nice day.

Offline Mr No Name

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2006, 05:49:20 PM »
 While I sympathize with you, there are a few other threads on this subject throughout the BBS.  Perhaps a letter to the HTC staff would be more effective, Sir.
Vote R.E. Lee '24

storch

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2006, 05:49:51 PM »
roach if this were the bar round the corner from my shop and you came in, made comments about the general condition of the establishment and how messed up the pool tables are, you would get your bellybutton kicked by the waitresses and we would be laughing.

Offline roach

• Zinc Member
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2006, 05:50:11 PM »
I believe that many of these responses are in violation with the forum policy in etiquette.  Maybe others have complained about the load balancing.  Perhaps this is an indication of general displeasure.  This is what is known as "Customer Feedback."

"Grant me an audience, not a heckling horde."
-VC Hetchreus 12th Century

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2006, 05:50:22 PM »
Roach ... your post on this subject would be at least the 100th post of the same subject. Many people from many squads have already voiced the same thing as you ... and from what I can see ... HT ain't gonna change it back to "the way it was".

If ya really have a hair across your arse about this and are serious .. then send HT an email or give him a ring on the phone and talk to him ... he will talk to you.

Posting on this BBS just leaves you open for anything ... especially on this subject.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Offline FBBone

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2006, 05:52:03 PM »
I wish this subject would just......

Offline roach

• Zinc Member
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2006, 05:53:49 PM »
Originally posted by storch
roach if this were the bar round the corner from my shop and you came in, made comments about the general condition of the establishment and how messed up the pool tables are, you would get your bellybutton kicked by the waitresses and we would be laughing.

You are rude - and the analogy is grossly inaccurate.  If you sold me a product, that later changed, becoming less functional than what I paid for, then I would be within my rights to submit a complaint.

Please post your business name so that I may avoid it as you are a poor business operator.