Author Topic: If I cancel, here's why...  (Read 2578 times)

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
If I cancel, here's why...
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2006, 10:49:10 AM »
Originally posted by roach

The other responses by other posters are simply childish, small minded, and perhaps in violation of forum policy.

Welcome to BK world...
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2006, 11:11:12 AM »
guys, we aren't asking you to leave, we're asking for you to quit whining on the boards and opening SO many threads on the same topic.

we're trying to explain that no matter how much you dislike, threatening HTC with cancelling your sub will not make them change their mind, the arena changes were necessary.

but if you want to start an i quit movement, fine. i'd be happy paying double the sub fee if it meant that this particular crowd (whiny lazy bums) all left.

so stop threatening, and do what you want, but PLEASE don't keep whining about it!

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2006, 11:15:34 AM »
Roach, you probally would not received some of the responses you did, if you did not title this thread the way you did.......

also, as a handful of others have mentioned, email support or call HTC......

another thing you could have done to avoid the outlashings might have been to post this thread in another section, like wishlist or the Help forum , possibly even tech forum.........who knows?

but one thing I can assure you, the General Forum for the most part is where all the naughty kids & Aces High wannabee Tough Guys ( read that as Lemmings ) hang out,  noone is home for them to outlash at or throw a tantrum toward, or they are pissed at their Boss at work so vent on someone at the other end of  a patch cable rather than risk the possibility of being fired because they do not have the balls to stand up to their boss! so they have to come to the GENERAL  Discussion FORUM and sling unnecessary remarks and comments..........:D

then you further promoted the mud slinging by threatening to so call report people for violating the BBS policys....... the same policys you even broke yourself by flamebaiting others......

now there is 2 different dot commands and also cross arena Text via Squad Channel ( dot commands are .f   to find a single persons location ) ( .sr to find location of everymember of your squad online, btw these commands do not work if you are in the Dueling Arena or the Special events Arena  from what I have experienced, they only work if you are in the TA/AvsA or any Main Arena )

plan your squad nights, and have a  plan B ready to go if find an arena filled up,  also think of joining in on Friday Night Squad Ops ( FSO events ), this is guaranteed to have your squad fly together and for a GOAL/Objective as a Whole Team ...........

there is my 10 cents worth to this Thread!
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Hammy

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.leedsstarafc.co.uk
« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2006, 11:37:29 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2
roach...if you and mr nogame really play this game even...

You want people to be respectful yet.... it is a game where the gameplay was so bad that one hell of a lot of people here were sick of it and thought it was a slum...

Now...you come on and say that you want to return to that slum where your (and 20-100 of your closest internet friends) style of gameplay will still have the abiltility to ruin gameplay for all these people again... you pout and threaten to hold your breath till you turn blue if you can't go back to what is essentialy... bad behavior.

Now you expect us to not mess with you?  We are glad you can't ruin gameplay as much or as easily...  biggles is excellent in fighters he has offered to help.  Take him up on it... buy a joystick... get an account and try the game even... both you and nogame get an account even and try to get into the spirit of things.

lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's

I wonder just "how many" were sick of it compared to "how many" liked the old setup?

All i have seen here on the BBS is the same vocal 15-20 peeps advocating the changes but many many more belittling them.

Would be interesting to know the figures..........:aok

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2006, 02:00:39 PM »
Originally posted by TequilaChaser
snip
there is my 10 cents worth to this Thread!

I wouldn't give a nickel for the whole damn thread :)

culero
“Before we're done with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in Hell!” - Adm. William F. "Bull" Halsey

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2006, 02:58:23 PM »
See rule #3