Author Topic: Why is it always HiTech?  (Read 2384 times)

Offline Helrazr1

• Copper Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2007, 04:19:59 PM »
You are absolutely entitled to your opinion, and I can respect it.  I'm not talking about valid gripes here, I'm talking about flat out whining.  It's out of control.  When mods and admins have to spend their weekend going through and editing posts, it's......well, rediculous to say the least.

As for Atoon's post up there, I will give as much respect as is earned.  If he would have disagreed with me in a positive manor, I would have responded in a positive manor.  It's all about respect, don't disrespect me, and then get upset when it is handed back.  You, on the other hand, didn't do that, and maybe much of this doesn't apply to you.  If it in fact does not, then I apologize to you sir for any offense you may have taken to my post!

Offline moneyguy

• Silver Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2007, 04:31:35 PM »
i agree

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2007, 04:39:45 PM »
Yes there are things I would like changed and added / removed from AH, but I keep comming back, so the HTC gang must be doing somthing right....

I agree with Helrazr1 on this one...

Good post mate

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2007, 04:45:15 PM »
IN:D
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline JB35

• Nickel Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2007, 05:11:16 PM »
Heck I think I'll call.......... *cough* "Strega"       to rile the ol man a little about torque  :aok

Just kidding HT , you know WE ALL LOVE YOUS

Offline Heater

• Silver Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2007, 05:13:39 PM »
Cause HiTech is a PUTZ
HiTech is a DWEEB-PUTZ!
I have multiple personalities and none of them like you !!!

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/bassim
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2007, 05:46:42 PM »
About time someone said this!!  Im just glade its a fellow Tomcatter!!

<> Helrazr1

<<>> HiTech and gang.  A heck of a game you guys have made!!  Keep it running for a long time, cuz i will always be here!!
Joedog31

GL IV./JG4 for Red Storm Krupp Steel
***The Flying Circus*** MA
334th FS "The Eagles" - FSO

Offline Atoon

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2007, 06:02:07 PM »
Originally posted by Helrazr1
1st off, what possible reason is there to brown nose there scooter?  Am I gonna get my sub for free?  Maybe I should start kissing some arse huh?
I was a part owner in a business, and know how frustrating it can be dealing with jerkoffs like yourself, so maybe I speak from experience, not the desire to be on somebodies "good' list.

2nd, you obviously know absolutely nothing about running a business.  You don't just pay salaries bub.  How bout monthly lease payments on office space, insurance, taxes, lights, phone, heat, water, cc biling charges, equipment, bandwidth, desks, paper, pens, the list goes on!  It's apparent that the only place you've ever worked requires extensive knowledge of the phrase, "would you like fries with that?".  So until your voice changes, and you start getting hair in strange places, stay out of conversations that you know nothing about!

Helraiser-  you seem to be quite excited about my response- so much that you have clearly overlooked the word "OVERHEAD", or perhaps you simply lack knowledge of the definition. I can help! Overhead is a single word that completely covers all the things you took the time to type.  With your VAST business knowledge I would have thought perhaps you might posess the definition of the word "overhead". None the less- I'm glad to be of service!

You want fries with THAT?:rofl

Perhaps If I had just stated  "HTC is making a TON of money and they should be able to deal with the complaints & service requests of their customers."
Thanx for addressing the signature issue FAIRLY, I am morally aloud to patronize your business again. I am Anton & Uknome, Current game-ID Anton1.   *-Brown Nosers STINK!-*

Offline pluck

• Silver Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2007, 06:15:24 PM »
maybe a little of topic.  

what do you think the png button looks like? i bet it is a big red button, where 2 keys are needed to unlock the safety glass. i would also like to push it sometimes, i bet it feels nice.
-Vast
NOSEART
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2007, 06:56:17 PM »
Originally posted by Heater
Cause HiTech is a PUTZ

ehem.....THE[/u]. :)
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline Helrazr1

• Copper Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2007, 08:32:02 PM »
Originally posted by Atoon
Helraiser-  you seem to be quite excited about my response- so much that you have clearly overlooked the word "OVERHEAD", or perhaps you simply lack knowledge of the definition. I can help! Overhead is a single word that completely covers all the things you took the time to type.  With your VAST business knowledge I would have thought perhaps you might posess the definition of the word "overhead". None the less- I'm glad to be of service!

You want fries with THAT?:rofl

Perhaps If I had just stated  "HTC is making a TON of money and they should be able to deal with the complaints & service requests of their customers."

ROFLMFAO.......kinda figured I needed to dumb it down for you a little

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2007, 10:09:15 PM »
Originally posted by Atoon

IMHO, HTC does a fabulous job with respect towards meeting the the needs of their' customers. If you can point me in the direction of a better WW2 combat air sim, let me know.

As for your Homer Simpson analysis of HTC's P&L Statement...you pretty much established your assessment not unlike an analysis Homer would profound upon. :D

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2007, 10:31:14 PM »
It's always HT, because we need someone to blame, and who better than him?
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Raptor

• Platinum Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2007, 11:02:31 PM »
Helrazr1 = HiTech = tayloristanklover = Reynolds = helldiver = furboll = hubs = Voss

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2007, 11:07:55 PM »
Originally posted by EagleEyes
glade
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.