Author Topic: Why is it always HiTech?  (Read 2385 times)

Offline Helrazr1

• Copper Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« on: January 20, 2007, 10:02:19 AM »
I have been reading alot on the bbs' lately, and I've noticed a trend that quite frankly sucks.  

Anytime anyone has a problem (no matter what it is) it is always posted as being HiTech's fault, or HTC.  Granted, some of the problems are an HTC issue, but half of them are just rants to get people riled up at "the man"

Just a guess here, but I don't think that HTC has any desire to be "the man", or the bad guy.

These complaints range from tyraids about getting muted to people blaming HTC for tech issues becuase they can't work their own computer properly.

IMHO, we need to give these folks a break!  Look at the ammount of work that they have to put into making this game what it is, and then look at the number of people that they have doing it.  I don't think that I've ever seen an issue posted on these forums that wasn't addressed fairly quickly, and yet people still want to complain.  

WHY?

Does it serve a purpose?

Does it get problems resolved more quickly?

It's a good thing that I'm not in charge, because I think that when I came across some of these posts, I would "walk" right by them.  Why help someone who wants to do nothing more than make me and my company out to be the bad guy all of the time.

We are just lucky that HTC has not taken this stance YET.

How impossible of a job it must be to try to please 5000+ people with everything you do, and every change you make.

Next time you want to get on here and complain, take a second and think of the countless hours of fun you have gotten due to the fact that these guys (and gals) devote their professional lives to providing that enjoyment, and relax a little bit.

Cut them some freaking slack!!!!!

Offline -SR-

• Copper Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 10:10:02 AM »
I support your post.:aok

-SR-

Offline dragon25

• Zinc Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 10:25:36 AM »
One word says it all.....

IN!

Totally agree

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
      • http://www.71sqn.co.uk
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 11:15:43 AM »
I totaly Agree. I havent agreed with all of HT's changes, but he is an amazing guy. I certainly would never think of being able to create a game like this! HT!
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

Offline 4XTCH

• Nickel Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 11:16:49 AM »
Bout Freakin Time someone Said It:aok :aok :aok :aok

4XTCH
~364TH C-HAWKS FG~

Offline FBplmmr

• Silver Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2007, 11:27:36 AM »
yup

Offline 68Boomer

• Zinc Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2007, 11:35:54 AM »
Agreed Helrazr1! No I don't agree with eveything that is done in and to the game, but 2 things do exist for certain.

1. It is a game and it belongs to HT.

2. I am having a blast flying around and blowing s*** up!

Oh! and before someone does, if somone does make a comment about my very poor point standing.......Sorry, I ain't into it for the points.

Offline parin

• Copper Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2007, 12:47:49 PM »
Never heard of Hitech is he a newb?
Wgr 21 works great!

Quick Jam from SkyRock...

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2007, 01:04:31 PM »
ya just another newb who thinks he owns the game....jeez:D

Offline Yknurd

• Silver Member
      • Satan Is Cool...Tell Your Friends
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2007, 01:16:44 PM »
On the third Tuesday of the even months I blame Pyro instead of hitech just to shake things up.  But only if the date is odd.

Otherwise it's hitech.
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline parin

• Copper Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2007, 01:52:12 PM »
I hear he flys a 16 too.:noid
Wgr 21 works great!

Quick Jam from SkyRock...

Offline Atoon

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2007, 02:23:46 PM »
Helrazr you got a lil bit of brown stuff on yer nose there bud, ya might wanna wash that off before you step out into public.:D

I look at it like this- Take the highest ranked player you see during prime time,  multiply  his rank by $14.99, what you get is the gross profit for HTC in a 1 MONTH period(GA & be generous & subtract 10% for players on 2week free trail). Subtract the overhead, including salaries of what....... 4-5 employees? What you get is  PLENTY of compensation to deal with trivial complaints and assist customers with technical issues.
Thanx for addressing the signature issue FAIRLY, I am morally aloud to patronize your business again. I am Anton & Uknome, Current game-ID Anton1.   *-Brown Nosers STINK!-*

Offline Panzzer

• Gold Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2007, 02:29:10 PM »
Uh oh, I'm just waiting for Heater to say his line...

The game is fine, it's the players that cause most problems - just my opinion.
Panzzer - Lentorykmentti 3

Offline Helrazr1

• Copper Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2007, 03:34:29 PM »
Originally posted by Atoon
Helrazr you got a lil bit of brown stuff on yer nose there bud, ya might wanna wash that off before you step out into public.:D

I look at it like this- Take the highest ranked player you see during prime time,  multiply  his rank by $14.99, what you get is the gross profit for HTC in a 1 MONTH period(GA & be generous & subtract 10% for players on 2week free trail). Subtract the overhead, including salaries of what....... 4-5 employees? What you get is  PLENTY of compensation to deal with trivial complaints and assist customers with technical issues.

1st off, what possible reason is there to brown nose there scooter?  Am I gonna get my sub for free?  Maybe I should start kissing some arse huh?
I was a part owner in a business, and know how frustrating it can be dealing with jerkoffs like yourself, so maybe I speak from experience, not the desire to be on somebodies "good' list.

2nd, you obviously know absolutely nothing about running a business.  You don't just pay salaries bub.  How bout monthly lease payments on office space, insurance, taxes, lights, phone, heat, water, cc biling charges, equipment, bandwidth, desks, paper, pens, the list goes on!  It's apparent that the only place you've ever worked requires extensive knowledge of the phrase, "would you like fries with that?".  So until your voice changes, and you start getting hair in strange places, stay out of conversations that you know nothing about!

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2007, 04:07:16 PM »
Originally posted by Helrazr1
1st off, what possible reason is there to brown nose there scooter?  Am I gonna get my sub for free?  Maybe I should start kissing some arse huh?
I was a part owner in a business, and know how frustrating it can be dealing with jerkoffs like yourself, so maybe I speak from experience, not the desire to be on somebodies "good' list.

2nd, you obviously know absolutely nothing about running a business.  You don't just pay salaries bub.  How bout monthly lease payments on office space, insurance, taxes, lights, phone, heat, water, cc biling charges, equipment, bandwidth, desks, paper, pens, the list goes on!  It's apparent that the only place you've ever worked requires extensive knowledge of the phrase, "would you like fries with that?".  So until your voice changes, and you start getting hair in strange places, stay out of conversations that you know nothing about!

LOL Business is listen to customers taking some things in and others roll off back. HItech  can defend himself, and customers do have right to ask questions. LOL what business do you own where customer doesn't have rights to complain. You own the cable company? I had  16 locations sign company,complaints about million of them. most water off back but then some have true grips. If one of my customers belittled another customer for complaining, I'd have problem with first guy not the guy complaining. As businessman I know complaints come more. than wtg's    You did well until answering him by belittleing a HTC customer. My book your wrong and i bet in most peoples mind.