Author Topic: Why is it always HiTech?  (Read 2387 times)

Offline RATTFINK

• Gold Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2007, 12:06:23 AM »
I totally agree Hell!! I remember Yknurd (Drunky) posted something similar.

There are alot of whiners in this game & HTC I don't think gets enough respect. Over 5000 ppls he has to put up w/

Yall are all fluff'n hooked on this game & u luv it :D  Give the HTC Crew some slack, they do the best that they can w/ what they got!!

Gfy Atoon :) :aok

Yknurd Wrote:

On the third Tuesday of the even months I blame Pyro instead of hitech just to shake things up. But only if the date is odd.

LMFHAO :rofl
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 12:10:08 AM by RATTFINK »
Hitting trees since tour 78

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/bassim
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2007, 02:53:29 AM »
Originally posted by OOZ662

Quickly, Fyrftrrs looken like a good replacement while im gone! :aok

:lol
Joedog31

GL IV./JG4 for Red Storm Krupp Steel
***The Flying Circus*** MA
334th FS "The Eagles" - FSO

Offline Atoon

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2007, 08:22:16 AM »
LOL, you DJs can spin my comments anyway you want to-

HTC is making money hand over fist putting this game out, sure its not always easy, but they are very well compensated for their time.  

Any of you geniuses actually do the math? $14.95 x 5000= $74,750.00 per month.  I guess you guys are right, we should feel sorry for HTC staff, they really have it rough.......

I think HTC does a great job for the most part, but I dont feel sorry for em when they have upset clients. They just makin too much money to get any sympathy from me.
Thanx for addressing the signature issue FAIRLY, I am morally aloud to patronize your business again. I am Anton & Uknome, Current game-ID Anton1.   *-Brown Nosers STINK!-*

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2007, 09:06:09 AM »
Originally posted by Atoon

HTC is making money hand over fist putting this game out, sure its not always easy, but they are very well compensated for their time.  

Any of you geniuses actually do the math? $14.95 x 5000= $74,750.00 per month.  I guess you guys are right, we should feel sorry for HTC staff, they really have it rough.......

I think HTC does a great job for the most part, but I dont feel sorry for em when they have upset clients. They just makin too much money to get any sympathy from me.

okay thought helrazer was stupid for attacking you as a customer. Now i think you both should get a room........................

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2007, 09:08:42 AM »

Now that you have surmised their gross monthly income ... please give us the line item detail of the HTC overhead so we can really see what HT and Crew bring home a month.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Atoon

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2007, 09:40:38 AM »
we all know I dont have access to that information, but cmon, you know its not anywhere near the gross profit.  And dont take me wrong, I'm glad they doing well. It's the American Dream to make lots of money doing somthing you love. Kudos to the whole staff all around for their success! It's a fun game, and I know they doin their best to keep it that way.

I just don't feel sorry for them is all-
Thanx for addressing the signature issue FAIRLY, I am morally aloud to patronize your business again. I am Anton & Uknome, Current game-ID Anton1.   *-Brown Nosers STINK!-*

Offline Helrazr1

• Copper Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2007, 09:52:46 AM »

IT'S NOT ANY OF OUR BUSINESS HOW MUCH MONEY HTC BRINGS IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, you missed the point entirely!

Go back up top and re-read my entire first post.  It's not about having an upset customer.  It is about the fact that when people have problems, they feel that instead of sending an email to HTC, it's ok to get on the forums and whine and publicly berade them instead.  All I'm saying, is that a little courtesy might be in order when dealing with issues instead of publicly making HTC out to be this group of bad people, when all that they're trying to do is to make things better for everyone.

Offline Mugzeee

• Silver Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2007, 09:53:06 AM »
II Hate whiners that whine about whining. It's out of control :)

In the grand scheme, HTC has a very cool game.

But there is the big picture...then there are the pixels that compose the big picture.

Sometimes pixels can be missing or distorted.

Annoying? Yes.

Are they usually noticeable?

Only to the trained and or trained eye. ;)

Offline 68Boomer

• Zinc Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2007, 11:05:16 AM »
Originally posted by RATTFINK
Yall are all fluff'n hooked on this game & u luv it :D  Give the HTC Crew some slack, they do the best that they can w/ what they got!!

Gfy Atoon :) :aok

LMFHAO :rofl

Oh No! I knew it..........WWII Flight Simulator Junkies!!!!!!

Will start thread entitled......Aces High Anonymous.:rolleyes:

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2007, 11:13:18 AM »
Atoon: How much do you make a year?

In most circles that question would be viewed as rude.

So why do you think it is in any way acceptable to discuses my income in my house.

Rod367th: Atoon deserved to get belittled the very second he typed the brown nose post. Let alone the completely invalid argument, (Who cares if they get unfairly flamed, they make enough money, therefore it is ok to flame HTC)

HiTech

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2007, 11:19:03 AM »
pwned
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2007, 11:35:40 AM »
Very.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2007, 11:38:37 AM »
HTC is like any other bussiness out there, there goal is to make money if that did'nt happen we all would'nt be playing it right now agreed?

BUT customer service is what makes companies a sucess or a failure, all they can do is provide the best customer service they can, sure your going to have people that complain and a good company should listen to the complaints and deal with them as best they can.

Like the old saying goes you can't please all the people all the time, you want to talk about lack of customer service lets talk about the goverment lol
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline RATTFINK

• Gold Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2007, 02:36:07 PM »
Here, here HT <<>>

I back you 100%.  Ty for everything you have done and have planned for us in the near future :aok

Atoon, mind your own biz!!!

Atoon knows nothing about what you have to put up w/ and the choices you have to make!!!

Ppl that play this GAME, lose track of reality.

<<>> H!Tech & Crew

Gfy Atoon :D :aok
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 02:46:46 PM by RATTFINK »
Hitting trees since tour 78

Offline moneyguy

• Silver Member
Why is it always HiTech?
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2007, 03:53:48 PM »
Originally posted by hitech
Atoon: How much do you make a year?

In most circles that question would be viewed as rude.

So why do you think it is in any way acceptable to discuses my income in my house.

Rod367th: Atoon deserved to get belittled the very second he typed the brown nose post. Let alone the completely invalid argument, (Who cares if they get unfairly flamed, they make enough money, therefore it is ok to flame HTC)

HiTech

SYSTEM: HiTech has delivered 2 pwns

:D