Author Topic: AH mentors...  (Read 11298 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
AH mentors...
« Reply #135 on: February 16, 2007, 04:46:22 AM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
Just insults and no Ballz to go to the DA and slug it out!  Just like AKAK, who had no problem dueling me when he was talking arrogant smack to me when I was a 3 month newb!

I've never dueled you in the DA, so don't start telling lies.  The only time we "dueled" is when you were drunk and started talking chit, so I just put you in your place and that was in the MA.  Did I bruise your ego that badly?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #136 on: February 16, 2007, 07:44:16 AM »
Originally posted by Ghosth

The truly great players in AH can back up the talk, but never need to.

The difference between the class & the trash is how they treat everyone else.

You on the other hand will never make it to those ranks.
 No matter HOW good you can fly.

1.  If they're so elite in their manners, then why do they continue to talk?  I like being a big mouth, I think it's funny and amusing.  I always got to the DA with anyone!  I don't run my moputh and then say, "I'm above that because I have nothing to prove!"  It's not about proving.  It's how manyof us learned, some big mouth got us hot under the collar, we went to the DA got served then they taught us!

2.  The people I am responding to here are far from class if it is directly related to how they treat people!

3. Somehow you have me confused with someone who is striving to be in "those ranks", I do not care about how you or anyone else compares me to Steve, Apar, or AKAK.  I hope I never get to where they are, a big mouth elitist!:D   Actually until recently I thought very highly of Apar, but our latest meeting was for from classy on his side!
Mark
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 07:50:46 AM by SkyRock »

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #137 on: February 16, 2007, 07:50:17 AM »
Originally posted by Nomak
So BK's ...... you were right.  The game really is taken way to seriously.  I am embaressed that I didnt see that sooner.

:aok ... what was ... was ... only thing that counts ... is now.

The rest of your post was spot on too.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #138 on: February 16, 2007, 07:54:35 AM »
Originally posted by Ball
I dont have anything against anyone in this thread...

But why is the DA seen as the be all and end all by some?  I know a lot of people think like me in not giving a damn about DA.  I would get my arse handed to me by plenty of people, i dont like duelling and i rarely do it (apart from when with good friends such as Apar/Stang/Nath, which i thoroughly enjoyed).

The MA is fun to me, why try and take someone away from what they are doing to suit your own means?

The DA is an arena that is suited for two big mouths to walk the walk!  If you want to go publicly and talk the talk, then why would you suddenly not want to go back it up!  It's just a game, it's not like you really die in the DA!
I have great fun in the MA as well! :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #139 on: February 16, 2007, 07:59:49 AM »
Originally posted by Apar
Well said.

Thats exactly what is wrong with you Skyrock.

I enjoy DA-ing with people I consider friends and people that want me to DA with from a positive stand. I don't go to the DA to give you a chance to FEED your INFLATED EGO.

Ohh, and I do DA with people that beat me in a 109. I did so with CRETON in the time I could still beat him and I did so in the time he kicked the crap out of me. The difference between people like him and you is that they don't need to brag about it like you with your pathetic and childish "I own ...... and I own ...... (fill in player name) statements. If there were a permanent squelch option in the MA, you would be number 1 on my list.

I'm already sorry I replied to this thread, I should have known it would come down to EGO purse fighting, simply because you posted it.

Apar, you take that "own" stuff way too seriously.  I never had a problem with you until recently and you know why!  I have dueled you before back in the day and you were a very pleasant person to me.  Then you went on the save the MA from bad guy SKyrock's own statements crusade and started smack talking me.  The big difference is now, you come in here and talk about how I am an arse for doing what you have done to me in the last month!  Except on my end, I always will take time to be a man about talking smack and go to the DA with the fellow! I pull no elitist BS when it comes to the talk and the walk!  The talk is 1/2 the fun to me anyway!
and good day!

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #140 on: February 16, 2007, 08:08:09 AM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
I've never dueled you in the DA, so don't start telling lies.  The only time we "dueled" is when you were drunk and started talking chit, so I just put you in your place and that was in the MA.  Did I bruise your ego that badly?

ack-ack

Don't forget to tell them you dropped in on me in the MA while I was looking to go co-alt co-E, but to answer your question, NO!  I do not need to any ego boosting from kicking your arse in the DA.  My ego is just fine! lol  I will restate what I pointed out to Apar in last post.  Don't talk big mouth defender of good when you have done the same, then prance around in your elitist, I won't duel for ego lies!  You're ego is as big as every other loudmouth in this game!  BUt you choose to pull the pantie waste style of picking and choosing who you will back up your mouth to!  I have witnessed you going to the DA just to beat someone you were having a 200 ego battle with within the last 3 months.  So don't come in here and try pull the wool little man!:aok

Offline jollyFE

• Nickel Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #141 on: February 16, 2007, 08:08:15 AM »
artlaw spent quite a few hours in the TA with me
Every time a Nit vulches,  an angel get it's wings.

Offline Apar

• Silver Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #142 on: February 16, 2007, 08:30:24 AM »
Apar, you take that "own" stuff way too seriously. I never had a problem with you until recently and you know why! I have dueled you before back in the day and you were a very pleasant person to me. Then you went on the save the MA from bad guy SKyrock's own statements crusade and started smack talking me. The big difference is now, you come in here and talk about how I am an arse for doing what you have done to me in the last month! Except on my end, I always will take time to be a man about talking smack and go to the DA with the fellow! I pull no elitist BS when it comes to the talk and the walk! The talk is 1/2 the fun to me anyway!
and good day!

The funny thing is SR that I kill you once in the MA and give you your oh so favourite "I own you" back in ya face and you go bananas in the MA crying out that you want to DA me and if I don't I'm a coward.

Go cry me a river SR. I gave you that "I own you" to make you experience how it feels. And according to your reaction it didn't feel very good at all did it?

:cry

Cya SR

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #143 on: February 16, 2007, 09:08:35 AM »
The funny thing is SR that I kill you once in the MA and give you your oh so favourite "I own you" back in ya face and you go bananas in the MA crying out that you want to DA me and if I don't I'm a coward.

Go cry me a river SR. I gave you that "I own you" to make you experience how it feels. And according to your reaction it didn't feel very good at all did it?

:cry

Cya SR

Again, Apar, you can come in here and twist what you did all you want.  I care less how many people respects you, you pulled an arse move and then was a slug about it!  The difference with me is I will boast, but when it comes to fighting, I will give the other guy a fair chance, even in the MA, and with honor!  I owe you no respect!  So why don't you go and blow your 'Whine" whistle some more, maybe you can convince yourself your a good person!  In my book, our last encounter, you were a slug of a man!  Now do yourself a favor and refrain from ever communicating with me in this game again.  I have nothing but truth for you and you won't like it!:aok

Offline Apar

• Silver Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #144 on: February 16, 2007, 09:14:50 AM »
Its YOU that whines SR, YOu that thinks he has to prove himself to everybody, YOU that does that in a very disrespectful way!

What does it take for you to understand....what goes around comes around. You will be treated the way you present yourself, in your case a not so pleasant way according to where this thread is going.

Lower that fat concrete plate in front of your head maybe the sun will come shining through one day :aok

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #145 on: February 16, 2007, 09:18:33 AM »
You should have heard Apar on squad channel SkyRock the other night when you two were going at it, he was laughing his arse off, you know.. "watch this this will get him going".

He got your goat, I think you need to thicken your skin, especially if your gonna talk trash as much as you do.

shamus
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #146 on: February 16, 2007, 09:25:19 AM »
Originally posted by Shamus
You should have heard Apar on squad channel SkyRock the other night when you two were going at it, he was laughing his arse off, you know.. "watch this this will get him going".

He got your goat, I think you need to thicken your skin, especially if your gonna talk trash as much as you do.

shamus

Shamus, I am fully aware of what Apar was doing.  I even spoke to Killn about it on our channel, of how he was just trying to get me going.  I also told Killn of what Apar had pulled, my last meeting with him.  Don't be fooled, I am not a newb and am fully aware of what is going on even in this thread! :-)
Mark

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #147 on: February 16, 2007, 10:11:38 AM »
YOu that thinks he has to prove himself to everybody, YOU that does that in a very disrespectful way!

How in the hell do you think you know what my will is?  You get your whiney panties in a wad over some 200 "own" remarks that are meant to be laughed at, and think that automatically gives you an insight into what I "really" think about the matter!  I do not care one little bit about what "you" think.  Although I will say that you are showing some colors in this thread! lol:aok

Offline Apar

• Silver Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #148 on: February 16, 2007, 10:19:08 AM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
How in the hell do you think you know what my will is?  You get your whiney panties in a wad over some 200 "own" remarks that are meant to be laughed at, and think that automatically gives you an insight into what I "really" think about the matter!  I do not care one little bit about what "you" think.  Although I will say that you are showing some colors in this thread! lol:aok

I see that the concrete plate hasn't come down yet :(

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #149 on: February 16, 2007, 10:38:59 AM »
OT

Note to all Noobs.

This thread should give you a good idea what NOT to look for in a mentor.
I'll leave you to figure out what quality I'm speaking of.

Carry on with the purse swinging.

Bronk
See Rule #4