Author Topic: AH mentors...  (Read 11299 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #150 on: February 16, 2007, 10:42:04 AM »
Originally posted by Apar
I see that the concrete plate hasn't come down yet :(

Look Apar, I have never had a problem with you.  We have dueled in the past, I enjoyed the fights and considered you a class act!  I have spoken and you many times either on range, country, or 200.   Somewhere between then and now, you start to take what I say on 200 to be personally offending to yourself!  Then you take it upon yourself to, "teach" me a lesson by "doing" to me what you think I do to others.  The only problem with that, was that you were wrong!  I do not do to people what ever in your mind you think I have done.  Other than the occasional HO dweeb, or Run boy, and of course, SkyRock<---owns, I am usually very respective of those who are respective of me!  Especially when it comes to putting up a "fair" fight, if my opponents wishes to fight me!  Besides, the SkyRock<---owns is supposed to be humorous, many do get it!  Some, much like yourself, are so full of themselves that they take that as an insult, or a claim to AH greatness....LMAO!  If I do or say something that is inherently bad and out of line, I apologize to people.  Instead of apololoogizing, you continued to be an arse about it and still perpetuate it in this thread!  When you remove your concrete plate, I will do the same! lol:aok
Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Bucky73

• Silver Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #151 on: February 16, 2007, 10:49:35 AM »
So anyway....Like i said my mentor was Hapstur1.:huh

Offline Apar

• Silver Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #152 on: February 16, 2007, 11:23:51 AM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
Look Apar, I have never had a problem with you.  We have dueled in the past, I enjoyed the fights and considered you a class act!  I have spoken and you many times either on range, country, or 200.   Somewhere between then and now, you start to take what I say on 200 to be personally offending to yourself!  Then you take it upon yourself to, "teach" me a lesson by "doing" to me what you think I do to others.  The only problem with that, was that you were wrong!  I do not do to people what ever in your mind you think I have done.  Other than the occasional HO dweeb, or Run boy, and of course, SkyRock<---owns, I am usually very respective of those who are respective of me!  Especially when it comes to putting up a "fair" fight, if my opponents wishes to fight me!  Besides, the SkyRock<---owns is supposed to be humorous, many do get it!  Some, much like yourself, are so full of themselves that they take that as an insult, or a claim to AH greatness....LMAO!  If I do or say something that is inherently bad and out of line, I apologize to people.  Instead of apololoogizing, you continued to be an arse about it and still perpetuate it in this thread!  When you remove your concrete plate, I will do the same! lol:aok
Mark

Reread the complete post from top to bottom SR, there’s plenty of clue’s on how people think of your behaviour in the game and on this board.

I’m not even interested if you can find it actually, keep on chest thumping your greatness, I’m done with you.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 11:26:05 AM by Apar »

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #153 on: February 16, 2007, 11:42:35 AM »
Originally posted by Apar
Reread the complete post from top to bottom SR, there’s plenty of clue’s on how people think of your behaviour in the game and on this board.

I’m not even interested if you can find it actually, keep on chest thumping your greatness, I’m done with you.
Wahhhhh!  SR won't quit thumping his chest so I am done with him!  LMAO!  That's one way to avoid the topic and save face!  I really was disappointed in you!  Oh, well!  carry on!
Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #154 on: February 16, 2007, 11:43:37 AM »
Originally posted by Bucky73
So anyway....Like i said my mentor was Hapstur1.:huh

Is he still playing?

:D Mark
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 12:19:44 PM by SkyRock »

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #155 on: February 16, 2007, 11:46:31 AM »
:rofl
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Ball

• Silver Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #156 on: February 16, 2007, 11:51:59 AM »
The DA is an arena that is suited for two big mouths to walk the walk!  If you want to go publicly and talk the talk, then why would you suddenly not want to go back it up!  

Not really... because the MA and DA are too very different environments. Someone who excels in one does not necessarily excel in another.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #157 on: February 16, 2007, 12:18:14 PM »
Originally posted by Ball
Not really... because the MA and DA are too very different environments. Someone who excels in one does not necessarily excel in another.

It is suited to have a battle with out getting interupted.  The two opposing fields are at the same alt and everything.  If you are referring to SA, then I would agree with you.  I would go as far as to say, if you have mastered your acm's in the DA, they are easily broght back  to the MA for use!   There were so many that I picked up from in the DA I still can't remember them all! :aok

Offline Mulligan

• Copper Member
Hapstur!
« Reply #158 on: February 16, 2007, 12:26:35 PM »
Yup he plays and is a great guy,,,,,he is in 242 which was started by  

JOC (class vet)

Mulligan

Offline Airscrew

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #159 on: February 16, 2007, 12:41:32 PM »
Originally posted by Bronk
OT

Note to all Noobs.

This thread should give you a good idea what NOT to look for in a mentor.
I'll leave you to figure out what quality I'm speaking of.

Carry on with the purse swinging.

Bronk

So Mentors should have good purse swinging skillz? :cool:
which is more important the skill in swinging the purse or is it what you load in your purse.   Is there any particular purse thats better for swinging?

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #160 on: February 16, 2007, 12:55:41 PM »
Originally posted by Airscrew
So Mentors should have good purse swinging skillz? :cool:
which is more important the skill in swinging the purse or is it what you load in your purse.   Is there any particular purse thats better for swinging?

I'm sure a purse with a couple dozen full quarter rolls would do fine!:D

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #161 on: February 16, 2007, 01:00:32 PM »
I'm sure a purse with a couple dozen full quarter rolls would do fine!:D

Airscrew
There is one experten's opinion.
Maybe if we wait we'll get more.

:D :noid :D :noid

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: Hapstur!
« Reply #162 on: February 16, 2007, 01:15:53 PM »
Originally posted by Mulligan

JOC (class vet)

Mulligan

Whatever happened to JOC?  

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Bucky73

• Silver Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #163 on: February 16, 2007, 01:21:27 PM »
I was just gonna ask the same thing Ack-Ack...I haven't seen him for a good year or so.
:cry

Offline Ball

• Silver Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #164 on: February 16, 2007, 01:21:54 PM »
The sheep fought back. :(