Author Topic: AH mentors...  (Read 10996 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: Re: AH mentors...
« Reply #90 on: February 15, 2007, 02:16:52 AM »
Originally posted by ghi
You are my "Squelch"mentor ,  cuz thx to your rude attitude, without class and manners,  i learned how to squelch:aok

ghi.....the defender of all things nice!  What is classy about HO'ing everything you see?  Don't hide behind your base defender righteousness, and act like your above people!  You teach very low class tactics to any and all peeps that "respect" you!  I doubt very much that 1 vs 1, and without HOing,  you would be very effective at classy "fighting"! :aok By the way, since when did manners come in to play with fighting?  Are you sure you know the definition of manners? lol
Mark
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 02:30:33 AM by SkyRock »

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #91 on: February 15, 2007, 02:23:41 AM »
Originally posted by SteveBailey
Actually Shane is a very different guy in the DA.  I always had fun in there with him, good fights, good laughs.

As for his MA persona:  He always said " You castrati are pretty good 6v1."
or something similar.  That translates to:  "I got myself into a bad spot and don't want to take responsibility for my decision."  Whether is was an error in SA or he   didn't care became moot once he whined...yes it was a whine albeit an amusing one.
In spite of this, I liked the guy.  He seemed to really bother some peeps but I always got along w/ him just fine.

Steve

I laugh at you! perch boy!  
1. Not all people like to fly above the fight!
2. Not all people fly towards a 3 vs 1 looking for the kill!
3. Your style is boring and Shane's was fun!
4. Usually those "castrati" comments were pointed at the 2nd, 3rd, 4rth, and 5th guy that jumped in on him!*   But then again, that's what you do! lol
5. You whined the last time I reverse/pawnt the he11 out of you, so please don't try to post about whining!
:aok

* see # 2
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 02:28:21 AM by SkyRock »

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline TinmanX

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #92 on: February 15, 2007, 03:22:39 AM »
Back to the subject....

LeadDog taught me how to shoot.
The Unforgiven taught me how to fly.
Silat taught me how to shut up.
"...and then we discovered why. Why this 'Cheech', who had fought with gods and demons, why he flew the Zeke. He was being kind, giving us a chance to run away."
Aces High Films
I'm the "timid" "runner" in the zeke "BnZing" you.

Offline Geary420

• Silver Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #93 on: February 15, 2007, 04:02:09 AM »
But who taught you that sexy accent?:D

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #94 on: February 15, 2007, 07:50:37 AM »
Originally posted by TinmanX
Back to the subject....

LeadDog taught me how to shoot.
The Unforgiven taught me how to fly.
Silat taught me how to shut up.

lol

Offline Spiked

• Nickel Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #95 on: February 15, 2007, 08:48:10 AM »
Schatzi walked me through my first succesfull landing of kills & always answered my "noobie" questions when I first started.

Redtop & Batfink found me one day & invited me to fly along.  We were all in Hurri IIc's (was my fourth or fifth day in game) & we stumbled accross a Typhie mission.  About 3 seconds into the fight I was a smoking wreck .... and about 10 minutes later Red & Bat were landing their kills.  They had taken out 11 or 12 Typhs & a Niki if I remember right.  Since that day I have attempted to learn all I could from them  & the other vets in the 71st.

Traps for some one on one lessons in the DA.  And for teaching me the fine art of chasing boogers accross my screen.

And some dweeb named Coldkill who I fought in the DA one day.  Sure he kicked my *** all over the place.  But I absorbed his mad skillz and now .....

Spiked OWNS COLDKILL!    :rofl

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #96 on: February 15, 2007, 12:04:26 PM »
Originally posted by Spiked
Schatzi walked me through my first succesfull landing of kills & always answered my "noobie" questions when I first started.

Redtop & Batfink found me one day & invited me to fly along.  We were all in Hurri IIc's (was my fourth or fifth day in game) & we stumbled accross a Typhie mission.  About 3 seconds into the fight I was a smoking wreck .... and about 10 minutes later Red & Bat were landing their kills.  They had taken out 11 or 12 Typhs & a Niki if I remember right.  Since that day I have attempted to learn all I could from them  & the other vets in the 71st.

Traps for some one on one lessons in the DA.  And for teaching me the fine art of chasing boogers accross my screen.

And some dweeb named Coldkill who I fought in the DA one day.  Sure he kicked my *** all over the place.  But I absorbed his mad skillz and now .....

Spiked OWNS COLDKILL!    :rofl

I just spoke to ColdKill last night and he said, "Spiked73, isn't that the newb I owned so badly I was embarrassed at my own pawnage and retired?" I told him, "Yes!"
Mark!

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #97 on: February 15, 2007, 01:56:07 PM »
skyrock sux i used to pwn him easily :aok

Offline Golfer

• Platinum Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #98 on: February 15, 2007, 02:28:38 PM »
Goes way back for me.

PAK, LPN, MugZ, MDJoe, Ohio19, Grim, Fergy and many many more I can't remember.

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #99 on: February 15, 2007, 03:09:40 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
I laugh at you! perch boy!  
1. Not all people like to fly above the fight!
2. Not all people fly towards a 3 vs 1 looking for the kill!
3. Your style is boring and Shane's was fun!
4. Usually those "castrati" comments were pointed at the 2nd, 3rd, 4rth, and 5th guy that jumped in on him!*   But then again, that's what you do! lol
5. You whined the last time I reverse/pawnt the he11 out of you, so please don't try to post about whining!
:aok

* see # 2

1: You have no idea how I fly.  I've shot you down so many times that I don't bother rating you as memorable.  You used to hump my ankle then, as you are humping it now. You are so obnoxious that you are not allowed on our squad channel, at least not when I'm on.  The one night I voxed with you, you were so annoying that the bulk of us had you squelched.
2:  huh, you are nonsensical here, but that's not new for you.
3: You don't know what my style is obviously and I never said Shane wasn't having fun
4: If the second, third, 4th, and 5th guy jumped on him, that Shane's fault, not theirs, crybaby.
5:  you've never owned me so I have no idea what you are talking about.  I never said I don't whine, in fact I freely admit that I'm guilty of it sometimes.  I'll post whatever I please.

You are a self promoting blowhard who seems to get your sole affirmation in life by insulting others in here and the MA.  Get laid please.  I am quite confident that I could take up a pool here in our community so we could hire you a professional, if it just means you'd shut the heck up for a change.(if only for a little while)

The true vets, the really good sticks, show their ability in-game, they do not need to trumpet it in every thread, put others down to make themselves feel superior, and tell the world who they "owned".  For that matter, they don't need to make up fantasized encounters so they can say they are better than someone else, like you do. These vets play, get kills, and die with grace, at least most of the time, unlike you.  They quietly go about having fun, unlike you. You are rarely quiet and I find it hard to believe that someone who is as angry a jackprettythang as you could possibly be having fun. You really should try it.

You've invited me to the DA several times, as if, should you win, it will somehow prove you are better than me.  If you lost, I'd have to listen, until I squelched you again, to the litany of excuses you no doubt have prepared.  
 I'm going to tell you why I decline each time, besides that you are unworthy of my efforts.  Here it is: I would rather eat broken glass soaked in Drano than spend any time, 1v1, with a loudmouthed jackprettythang such as you.  I play the game for fun, I think having my eyes scooped out of their sockets with red hot spoons would be more fun than spending one minute in the DA with you....  no thanks.

So go on telling the world how great you are, how you would own me if we went to the DA. You'll never be in a class as the traditional Vets, no matter how good you tell the world you are.

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2007, 03:19:05 PM »
Sorry but its gotta be said

SteveBailey owns Skyrock

LOL

Offline Ball

• Silver Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2007, 03:41:32 PM »
:rofl yup.

Brilliant Steve, beautifully delivered.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
AH mentors...
« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2007, 03:42:41 PM »
Originally posted by SteveBailey
1: You have no idea how I fly.  

I know how you fly!  You fly like ->Poopy!  

Steve =)

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline GooseAW

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.chawks.com
AH mentors...
« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2007, 03:48:14 PM »
Somebody missed their snack. :D

Offline v1st

• Copper Member
AH mentors...
« Reply #104 on: February 15, 2007, 04:00:29 PM »
like karaya said all of nazgul great bunch (boxboy melkor goth helm zizu karaya).   Targut got me into the game but I think he showed me the wrong stuff just to shoot me down. furball help me in the da.   widewing is helping me now.   there are a bunch more but these guys come to mind