Author Topic: Pelosi now thinks she is the president.  (Read 2066 times)

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Pelosi now thinks she is the president.
« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2007, 12:18:02 PM »
Still waiting to hear (see) your realistic solution Yeag. C'mon there has to be more room in there for something other than boosh = teh debil.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2007, 12:47:20 PM »
you and I are just going to have to disagree mav, sorry.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2007, 12:58:43 PM »
5- Flamebaiting, trolling, or posting to incite or annoy is not allowed.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 11:32:51 PM by MP4 »
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2007, 01:01:18 PM »
well you can thank bush for giving your Al Qaeda in america the power they needed to take over the house and marginalize the senate.  his extremely poor leadership brought this about.  You have him to thank and no one else.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2007, 01:08:21 PM »
Originally posted by Yeager
well you can thank bush for giving your Al Qaeda in america the power they needed to take over the house and marginalize the senate.  his extremely poor leadership brought this about.  You have him to thank and no one else.

I actually think I should thank the lackeys in the press, Hollywood, and Al Quaida America (the democrats) for bringing in their imbeciles to hatchet up our country.

Were it not for their lies and biased reporting along "fact(less) finding" missions and rediculous half baked opinions, half the clueless dolts who got in would never have even been considerd.

Oh, I could also thank the misguided people who voted for the democrats that got in too, but that would be like being mad at a ****... for being what it is.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2007, 01:29:02 PM »
Yeager has a "plan".