Author Topic: Th course of British Society in the future  (Read 4670 times)

Offline Speed55

• Silver Member
Th course of British Society in the future
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2007, 04:29:43 PM »
We have the same problems here to.

A white person kills a minority, and the whole city knows about it and is reminded for weeks on end in the news. We're reminded of the injustice of it all, and how that white person is going to get 10x the normal sentence because it's a hate crime.

A minority kills a white person, and it's usually not even mentioned in the news, and if it is, race is left out completely.

I think that pisses off alot of people including good hard working minorities, because they are the ones who suffer the most from resentment.  Unfortunately the good, assimilated american hard working minorities can't do a thing to help there own races wake up either.

I know a black guy that works in a body shop, who's brother was paralized in the 80's due to a drive by shooting, and he feels the same way.  If idiots like sharpton, went out on a limb for a white victim as much as they do for a black victim, maybe people would respect minorities and new immigrants a little more.

I don't feel like writing a thesis on this, but i hope i got my point across.
"The lord loves a hangin', that's why he gave us necks." - Ren & Stimpy

Ingame- Ozone

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2007, 05:11:24 PM »
Originally posted by Laurie
I'm a member of the conservative party. and Ty for understanding the point i was trying to put across.

Personally i think we need another Churchill styled politician who people could trust and would feel that what he/she was doing would be in their best interests. A person to re-unite the population, no-one on the current political scene seems to be very patriotic or bothered with the subject, not even within the 'modern conservatives' although some of thier back benchers are still old-school tories. Hague, Howard and Boris Johnson (love that guy, what an absoloute joker) from the Shadow cabinet appear slightly more appealing to me personally than Camereon.

i used to be very conservative, but recently i have become a lot more liberal on SOME issues (the important ones, ie. freedom of speech, freedom in general, and drugs). the fact is that the tories are silly twits who care only about money and being voted in, both of which people hate, so they'll never get the chance. then you have labour, always trying to please everyone, and don't stand firm on anything. then you have the liberal democrats, the joke party that's lucky to get 10% of the votes.

the fact is, all the parties are based on sleaze, bull**** and sucking up to the public to get votes. there is no party worth trusting. it's not just the leaders but the parties ideals, they're all crap.

and yes i agree, david cameron is a total wazzock.

i'd start a party with you any day laurie. i can almost GUARANTEE that even with no political experience, and just a small group of young guys like us, we'd be voted in in droves because we're normal brits who know what's wrong with our country, not posh cambridge twits that are after money.

i'm now 18, and would rather give my vote to the raving loony party than any of the mainstream tards.

where do you live btw laurie?

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2007, 05:13:21 PM »
Originally posted by Speed55
We have the same problems here to.

A white person kills a minority, and the whole city knows about it and is reminded for weeks on end in the news. We're reminded of the injustice of it all, and how that white person is going to get 10x the normal sentence because it's a hate crime.

A minority kills a white person, and it's usually not even mentioned in the news, and if it is, race is left out completely.

I think that pisses off alot of people including good hard working minorities, because they are the ones who suffer the most from resentment.  Unfortunately the good, assimilated american hard working minorities can't do a thing to help there own races wake up either.

I know a black guy that works in a body shop, who's brother was paralized in the 80's due to a drive by shooting, and he feels the same way.  If idiots like sharpton, went out on a limb for a white victim as much as they do for a black victim, maybe people would respect minorities and new immigrants a little more.

I don't feel like writing a thesis on this, but i hope i got my point across.

yes exactly. i feel disgusted when i see these total morons giving normal hard working, friendly, minorites a bad rep, who then suffer discrimination from other retards because of the first retards. the whole world is falling to pieces atm. not just the UK

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline wooley

• Copper Member
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2007, 06:58:48 PM »
Britain is an absolute shambles at the moment, but to blame that immigration is  wrong.

Immigrants did not create the chav / ned / 'scrounge off benefits' culture. Immigrants have not caused the break down in respect for others or any sense of community. In pretty much every city and town across the nation, you are every bit as likely to be assaulted by the packs of white teenagers out their heads on cheap booze as you are to have problems with people of other races.

There are plenty of problems in Britain, but for the reasons you have to look inwards rather than outwards.

One last thing - what's 'British'? I can tell you that - as a Scot - I have a different set of values from many from other parts of Britain - notably South East England. Does that make me any less British?

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2007, 07:21:24 PM »
Originally posted by wooley
Britain is an absolute shambles at the moment, but to blame that immigration is  wrong.

Immigrants did not create the chav / ned / 'scrounge off benefits' culture. Immigrants have not caused the break down in respect for others or any sense of community. In pretty much every city and town across the nation, you are every bit as likely to be assaulted by the packs of white teenagers out their heads on cheap booze as you are to have problems with people of other races.

There are plenty of problems in Britain, but for the reasons you have to look inwards rather than outwards.

One last thing - what's 'British'? I can tell you that - as a Scot - I have a different set of values from many from other parts of Britain - notably South East England. Does that make me any less British?

definitely agree, good post

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2007, 08:21:01 PM »
So, in America there is a growing population of people of Mexican heritage. Some came here, some were born here. Some choose to wave the Mexican flag to celebrate their heritage, and lately to protest the treatment they as citizens have been receiving (and to protest for immigration reform, but thats another issue). It is not an expression of Mexican Nationalism over American Citizenship.

Yes, it is.  Have you been under a rock?  Remember the soccer game where Mexico played the US, in the US?  The predominantly hispanic crowd didn't just cheer for for Mexico, the roundly booed the US. They booed our National Anthem, hung US flags upside down. They threw beer cans and trash at the American team.  They physically assualted the AMerican supporters in the stands.  Celebrate their heritage?

This is a typical anecdote of their sentiments.  Are you not listening to what they are saying?

Here's some quote from some of their leaders here:

"Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die.

We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population. .. I love it. They are ****ting in their pants with fear. I love it."

Mario Obledo, California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations and California State Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Jerry Brown, also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by Bill Clinton:
"California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn't like it should leave."

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2007, 12:33:14 AM »
Originally posted by 68Hawk
And what happens when truth itself is in debate?  You've just put your foot hugely into your mouth here.

A liberal arts education is supposed to introduce you to new ways of thinking, and you as the student are free to choose or reject them as you see academically fit.

A couple of statements then I'll bow out of this.

When truth itself is in debate, nothing happens.  That which is so remains so.

As far as putting my foot in my mouth, I could care less.  It's not a game of "gotcha."

As to what a liberal arts education is supposed to do . . ., you've been fed a bill of goods.

Congrats on your graduation, and I do honestly hope all goes well!

Best Wishes,

hap

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2007, 03:40:18 AM »
Originally posted by wooley
Britain is an absolute shambles at the moment,...

The latest evidence:

Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2007, 03:44:07 AM »
don't get me started on that rediculous logo...

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline Whisky58

• Copper Member
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2007, 09:42:31 AM »
A point not yet made is that Britain has a long history of immigration - forced and voluntary, going back 2000 years. Romans, Angles, Jutes, Saxons, Danes, Norwegians, Normans, Middle European Jews, Hugenots and more recently West Indians, Ugandan and SE Asians.  As a seafaring nation there has been a steady trickle of immigrants into Britain for as long as we have been trading around the world.  History demonstrates that these immigrants did integrate eventually (not always without pain and conflict) and most white British have a diverse ancestory which can be demonstrated by DNA analysis. We should be proud of our heritage and the contribution of "foreigners" to the British culture. We should be proud that people want to live here and be part of and contribute to that culture. It takes time for immigrants to integrate but it's happening to people of Asian & West Indian descent.  I live in West Yorkshire.  There has been a noticable increase in Asian integration over the last 25 years or so as they become more prosperous & move out of the "ghettos".  Young Asians are adopting Western cultural norms and aspirations. There's still friction - but the situation is evolving.
As for Britain being the most hated nation.  The Empire was imperialistic expansion, often violent and cruel. However, membership of The Commonwealth is voluntary with 370 million people (largely) happy to have the Queen as head of state and proud of their historic relationship with Britain.
What's objectionable is the racial hypocracy that is endemic in Britain and has been commented on above.  An example:-  Until recently our cleaners at work were two Italian women, both in their late fifties who married Englishmen and have lived in England for over 30 years. Despite this, they have both retained strong Italian accents.  A gang of youths started hanging around outside the building and decided it would be fun to abuse them with threats of violence and obscenities as the ladies left in the evening.  We notified the police, whose response was illuminating.  "We can't do anything if no-one has been hurt".  However when we said that there had also been some racial abuse (they'd been called "wops, eyeties" etc) the police came round like a shot, wanting witness statements, CCTV footage etc.  What really stuck in the craw however, was the fact that the police completely lost interest again when they discovered the women were white!!  This sort of approach does almost as much damage to racial integration as the BNP, who must be rubbing their filthy hands with glee at the propoganda potential.
As a side note - I'm white and have been subjected to verbal racial abuse in Britain and when I worked in India.  There are half-wits of all skin tones, but most people are decent imho.
Whisky

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2007, 10:00:35 AM »
interesting thread.

Nice post Whisky.  

I've told you before hulse that talking about politics or anything remotely controversial on this BBS is a waste of time but that aside.

I agree with many of your points Laurie, politics is a minefield though.  Economics and big business play a huge role in decisions made by politicians.  In the world we live in any decision that is made is along the lines of how much? and how quickly?  Not what is best for you and I.

Our country is still very much British.  If you go for a drive out of the city, for a day, into the country and find a nice quiet village.  There will be some small stone cottages, a local church and maybe a village green.  Some shops, maybe a bakery a local post office (if any are left).   That is what Churchill fought for.

London and any other big cities are spiralling out of control with what you have mentioned Laurie.  Luckily where i live it isn't that bad.  The quicker you can pass all of your exams, get a job and loads of money.  Move out to one of those little villages and make sure your kids goto a nice grammar school.  I'm sure you will find an inner peace and forget all about it

;)

Bruv
~S~
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Valkyrie

• Copper Member
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2007, 10:11:12 AM »
The answer is be curtious, be polite and have a plan to kill every foreigner in sight. You don't have to unless something jumps off but that ought to be your thinking.

Valkyrie

Offline wooley

• Copper Member
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2007, 10:37:12 AM »
Originally posted by Valkyrie
The answer is be curtious, be polite and have a plan to kill every foreigner in sight. You don't have to unless something jumps off but that ought to be your thinking.

Valkyrie

Unfortunately, elements in Britain seem happy to kill the foreigners without being either courteous or polite.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2007, 11:00:29 AM »
Unfortunately, elements in Britain seem happy to kill the foreigners without being either courteous or polite.
====
And you have first hand knowledge of these killings?  

Perhaps you can share some of your deep keen insight on this plague of happy violance against Foreigners in Britain :rolleyes:
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline wooley

• Copper Member
link 2
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2007, 11:17:24 AM »
Originally posted by Yeager
====
And you have first hand knowledge of these killings?  

Perhaps you can share some of your deep keen insight on this plague of happy violance against Foreigners in Britain :rolleyes:

Well - really my comment is that elements of the British population are happy to blame the nation's ill on immigrants and ignoring the very-much home grown problems.

But seeing as how you asked...

link 1
link 2
link 3
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 11:26:00 AM by wooley »