Author Topic: Question for the masses  (Read 1726 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Question for the masses
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2007, 01:42:49 PM »
Originally posted by SlapShot

As other have pointed out ... It's totally "lame" and you should divulge the name(s) of those that pull this kind of crap ... they need to be outted, exposed, and humiliated for their lame acts.

I know who's talking about.  It's that twit that posted in here a few months ago about his "resistance" network.  He was on Knit country channel a few days ago thumping his chest about it until I started to make fun of him.  

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: Kev367th - U did what?
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2007, 01:47:56 PM »
Originally posted by xBishsquaddie
Whatever this dweeb was doing with supplies, what were YOU thinking Kev?
Did you communicate with your squad during this?  What about the CV locations or missions?  

Very stupid move Kev367th.  You just dropped 10 notches on the "respect scale"

This is another reason why I left the BISHOPS.

You're a twit.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
Question for the masses
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2007, 01:53:59 PM »
This could easily be fixed..HTC just has to disable troops/supps for 30 minutes if u switch sides.
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline P47Gra

• Copper Member
Question for the masses
« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2007, 01:54:02 PM »
Kev...

Look. I aint busted.  We shot him down due to the fact that when you see a red(which means E N E M Y) you S H O O T them down.  That is the name of the game.  I used the supplies.  So what.  They didnt say "aahhh by the way these came from a Knight flown in by a bish C-47!!!! Dont use these!!! These are tainted supplies that might piss of some Bish!!!....Anyone there that time see a post like that?

Typical Bish.....whinners....

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Question for the masses
« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2007, 02:16:30 PM »
Originally posted by P47Gra
Typical Bish.....whinners....

Excuse me but you haven't been here long enough to even know what a typical anything is much less who's a typical whinner (I'm sure you actually meant WHINER).

Furthermore, forgive me if I suggest that most of these unsportsman like "spy" tactics are perpetrated by noobs and squeakers (not directed at you).

Whether you knew where the supplies came from or not I'm sure you wouldn't like it if the tables were turned on you.  This thread is a legitimate beef against an unsportsman like act and the perpetrator needs to be called out.  This is certainly NOT the way to gain the respect of this community, many if not most of whom have flown together and against one another for years.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Question for the masses
« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2007, 02:29:24 PM »
Originally posted by BaldEagl
Excuse me but you haven't been here long enough to even know what a typical anything is much less who's a typical whinner (I'm sure you actually meant WHINER).

Furthermore, forgive me if I suggest that most of these unsportsman like "spy" tactics are perpetrated by noobs and squeakers (not directed at you).

Whether you knew where the supplies came from or not I'm sure you wouldn't like it if the tables were turned on you.  This thread is a legitimate beef against an unsportsman like act and the perpetrator needs to be called out.  This is certainly NOT the way to gain the respect of this community, many if not most of whom have flown together and against one another for years.

What is even funnier and also demostrates his newbness is that P47Gra has noted in a couple of his post that it's a ... "Bish Whiners" country thing ...  yeah right ... it's ONLY the Bish that whine and it runs rampant throughout Bishlandia like the plague and is not a trait that is part of the makeup of Rooks and Knights.

TFF ... :rofl
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Sloehand

• Silver Member
Question for the masses
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2007, 03:59:53 PM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
Definitely not a rules violation, because there are no rules. I would, however, tell us who the little goober was, because that kind of thing helps us prioritize targets. ;)

Twice in on year. I don't believe it.  Once AGAIN (2 times has got to be a record for anyone) I'm in agreement with Hubcap.

The best and only way (since HiTech does NOT give a rat's derriere) to eliminate really distasteful behavior is for everyone to target and hound the little snot out of the game.  It's been done before.  Once, even had their own countrymen telling where the dweeblet was so different people and squads in the other countries could pound on him.  I think he plays tiddly-winks on the weekends now.
Jagdgeschwader 77

"You sleep safe in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do you harm."  - George Orwell
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin