Author Topic: Texas State Lawmaker Opposing Deadly Force Bill Shoots Would-Be Thief  (Read 3266 times)

Offline McFarland

• Nickel Member
Texas State Lawmaker Opposing Deadly Force Bill Shoots Would-Be Thief
« Reply #135 on: July 14, 2007, 06:02:35 PM »
Originally posted by eskimo2
So someone in another online game, who supposedly must know everything about you, is your proof that you are not beat1e?

He doesn't know everything aboot me, but I have been playing that game for almost a year, and I put it on the forum asking if anyone knew aboot a free online flight simulation game. When no one could tell me of one, I searched Google and found this one. I was glad to finally find one, so I put it on the forum when I found it. He can validate when I found this game, when I started playing it, and who I am. I am not this "beat1e" person, but if you wish to have me banned on false pretences, then so be it, for I am beginning to beleive that you wouldn't beleive any evidence I gave you to show otherwise. All I can say is this: You'll be losing a fan of Aces High, and not the problematic person called "beat1e".

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #136 on: July 14, 2007, 06:26:14 PM »
Originally posted by FBBone
Well crockett, once the second is gone, how long do you think it will be until all the others follow.  The second protects the first, and all that follow.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I believe that once we lose the ability to defend ourselves against a tyrannical government, exercising free speech could land you in the clink.:noid

I value all of my freedoms too, but I realize thats why the 2nd is so high on the order and why some would like to have it stricken completely.  First you exercise your right to free speech, then you defend it!;)

Look I'm not against guns or the rights for normal citizens to own them. I have no issue at all with responsible citizens owning guns.

The problem is, while you guys are worrying about your rights to own guns, this admin has been hacking away at our other constitutional rights.

So I just fail to understand why 1 part of the Constitution is so important to you guys, but the rest doesn't seem to be as important to the typical liberal bashin right winger.
"strafing"

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #137 on: July 14, 2007, 06:51:34 PM »
Originally posted by crockett
So I just fail to understand why 1 part of the Constitution is so important to you guys, but the rest doesn't seem to be as important to the typical liberal bashin right winger.

Perhaps because the second amendment allows citizens to protect the others?
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
« Reply #138 on: July 14, 2007, 07:30:13 PM »
McFarland,

I’m not set on trying to get you banned, even if you are beat1e; folks like you keep this place interesting.  Actually since you said, “People who beat women and children should be:
A. shot
B. beaten with barb wire
C. whipped”
You move up a notch in my book, even if you are beat1e.  

I am more convinced now than ever that you are indeed a leprechaun, however.

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
« Reply #139 on: July 14, 2007, 07:31:48 PM »
One last question:

Should children be shot fer stealin’ yer Lucky Charms?

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #140 on: July 14, 2007, 07:35:01 PM »
Originally posted by McFarland
People who beat women and children should be:
A. shot
B. beaten with barb wire
C. whipped

oops... missed this one...  

What about if you only beat women or children?

I mean... what if you only beat women and nurture children, or really hate kids, but treat women with the utmost respect?
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #141 on: July 14, 2007, 09:10:41 PM »
Originally posted by eskimo2
One last question:

Should children be shot fer stealing’ yer Lucky Charms?

I thought leprechauns ate the children that stole their lucky charms.

Offline VOR

• Gold Member
« Reply #142 on: July 14, 2007, 09:38:14 PM »
To the folks who claim the Second is for defending the rest: have you shot a legislator lately? ;)

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #143 on: July 14, 2007, 10:02:04 PM »
Originally posted by McFarland
I didn't mean in that order. Those are their options. And I don't mean a shot to kill, one that will stick with them for the rest of their life, and make them think everyday when they feel that pain that they did wrong. Living with it is usually harder than dying with it.

You are so over the top here it's not even funny, litterally. No one can be that much of a fool as you show your personna to be. You are really just wasting bandwidth here and just like beetle with his obsession with the bbs and with guns. Frankly there's really no doubt in my mind that it's just another beetle shade. Please, just go away.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline FBBone

• Nickel Member
« Reply #144 on: July 14, 2007, 11:08:03 PM »
Originally posted by VOR
To the folks who claim the Second is for defending the rest: have you shot a legislator lately? ;)

Sadly enough, theres no season for them.:(

......but, why do YOU think it's there?  I'd really like to know.

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #145 on: July 14, 2007, 11:53:02 PM »
Originally posted by Holden McGroin
Perhaps because the second amendment allows citizens to protect the others?

Humm then they should start pulling out those guns..
"strafing"

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #146 on: July 14, 2007, 11:54:12 PM »
Originally posted by VOR

That would take a lot of bullets.. I dunno if Walmart has that many in stock.
"strafing"

Offline VOR

• Gold Member
« Reply #147 on: July 15, 2007, 08:46:21 AM »
Originally posted by FBBone
......but, why do YOU think it's there?  I'd really like to know.

"The people have a right to bear arms for the defence of themselves and the State."

We agree on what it's there for (the intent), but it won't come to any kind of meaningful fruition.

Crockett makes a point about the rest of the Constitution being hacked away (while apparently mistakenly laying the blame solely on the current administration) and I don't recall any form of armed insurrection of patriots taking to the streets to defend their rights. Lots of tough talk in coffee shops, gun shows and NRA rallies, but that's it.

I'm just being honest when I say that my plan is not to paint myself true blue and demand the restoration of my rights at gunpoint. I do get a little bit annoyed with people who claim that they will.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #148 on: July 15, 2007, 10:21:48 AM »
crocket...  If I was worried about the first amendment I would for sure be more worried about democrats than republicans.  It is democrats who came up with "hate speech" and want to shut up radio talk show hosts and who say that so called "man made global warming" is too important to debate.

It is democrats who grow government with social programs that limit my freedom a lot more than republicans.

As for guns..  How do you defend yourself and your family and fellow citizens without em?  It is the most basic right of a free man.

If the democrats did not attack that right I wouldn't have to talk about it all the time... but they do.. they work night and day at chipping away at it.. they obsess  about it...

finestein has said... "if I could get 51 votes I would say mr and mrs America... turn them in... turn them all in.."

How do I deal with that?   Her idea, and most democrats of "responsible gun ownership" is no real ability to defend yourself at all.

I think everyone who is not insane or underage should be able to own any gun they want.   If the commit a crime with it they need to go to prison... when they get out they can have their gun back if they haven't been found to be insane.

I can't comprimise with democrats... I can't comprimise on basic rights... no... "hate speech" or banned words.. it is all 1984 crap.  helmet laws and seatbelt laws and public schools... it is all crap and it is all democrats leading the way.

Get em to quit trying to take my guns away and I will quit acting like it is the most important thing in my life.

Why aren't you telling them to knock it off?  why aren't you asking them why they are so obsessed?

They are the true gun nuts.. the ones who know nothing about guns but are obsessed with taking them away from their fellow citizens.

lazs

Offline FBBone

• Nickel Member
« Reply #149 on: July 15, 2007, 11:27:45 AM »
Originally posted by GtoRA2
I thought leprechauns ate the children that stole their lucky charms.

Eat them ALIVE?:O   Thats just gross;)