Author Topic: this game is for the pilots  (Read 1716 times)

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
this game is for the pilots
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2007, 02:13:35 PM »
Time to wipe your keyboard Erkel?
9GIAP VVS RKKA
You're under arrest for violation of the Government knows best act!
Fabricati diem, punc
Absinthe makes the Tart grow fonder

Offline shamroc

• Copper Member
Re: this game is for the pilots
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2007, 02:17:25 PM »
Originally posted by chrish483
not for the GV players,  Im a GV player and if you look back into history there were alot more GV's in WW2 then in this game. chrish48

Well, it is called Aces High, not Aces Low....

Shamroc

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
Re: Re: this game is for the pilots
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2007, 03:51:59 PM »
Originally posted by shamroc
Well, it is called Aces High, not Aces Low....

Shamroc
I am sorry, this is such a worn out phrase…

Gv’s are in the game, part of the game and I suspect are here to stay.  If you don’t like them, then don’t play that part of the game, simple.

Personally, I like to GV, but I also like to furball, level bomb, jabo, man a ground gun, man a 5” gun,  all of it.  

I think they should change the name to Aces Low as it represents a large majority of the people who post on these boards in reference to there level of class

SHEEZE!!
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Re: Re: this game is for the pilots
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2007, 04:27:35 PM »
Originally posted by Scca
I am sorry, this is such a worn out phrase…

Gv’s are in the game, part of the game and I suspect are here to stay.  If you don’t like them, then don’t play that part of the game, simple.

Personally, I like to GV, but I also like to furball, level bomb, jabo, man a ground gun, man a 5” gun,  all of it.  

I think they should change the name to Aces Low as it represents a large majority of the people who post on these boards in reference to there level of class

SHEEZE!!

He said nothing low class. He didn't attack anyone. He made a statement that is factual being this is a flight game at heart. The rest is just filler. Doesn't matter if you like GVs or not.

This is not WW2 Online.

Maybe you should look in the mirror before attacking anyone.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline shamroc

• Copper Member
Re: Re: Re: this game is for the pilots
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2007, 04:27:45 PM »

SHEEZE!!

WELL I NEVER !!  HMMMMPHHHH!!!!  :lol

Shamroc

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: this game is for the pilots
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2007, 04:57:37 PM »
Originally posted by Shuffler
He said nothing low class. He didn't attack anyone. He made a statement that is factual being this is a flight game at heart. The rest is just filler. Doesn't matter if you like GVs or not.

This is not WW2 Online.

Duck, SCCA!

:noid
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline chrish483

• Nickel Member
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2007, 02:32:41 AM »
Originally posted by Shuffler

This is not WW2 Online.

you made a mark by saying that shuffler.

AH has grown beyond just for flying its now getting into the full aspect of WW2  Ground and air War,,  as it should be,  someone said you cant rule the air without ruling the ground and thats tru we need each other to win a war.
Kilz love ya on the form but hate you on the battle field :-)  your to good in a GV,   hate it when you smoke up a camped spawn point:aok   you did make a great point there,  i have some ideas on some good GVs to put into the game,  

if they would change the name of this it should be simply WW2  all out frickin war and alot of fun to boot.

I love this game but i see already see the changes there doing to keep it alive and fun by changing the maps, titanic tuesday now,  my hats off to HTC trying to keep things lively and upbeat and i think there doing one hell of a job for my money spent.

but i think another step in this war is to get a few more GV's into action so more people can do more stuff things what ever they enjoy doing and willing to pay to do it.   ITS all about fun right  we need more options on the GVside of things thats all.
L.T.A.R.smkr
SWsmkr

Offline chrish483

• Nickel Member
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2007, 02:58:51 AM »
I would like to add that more GV's will not affect you flyboys in any way, you can still have  your fun doing what ever you do.

as for giving to good shots i now i do when when i see one, tis mosty to the ones on room txt and not on open fourm txt  ut when i see one i give it,,,,,  but for us GV'ers  we dont  steel kills  were all after the same aircraft  and when we down one its a group thing,  GVer's have a pride too,  when 2 of us on a field down a plane its a good shot not who got the kill  were both defending a base and to get those SB's down is the goal not the kills:D   if im killed no big deal ill try to get back into the game the best way i can and try not to be taking out so soon,  and if anyone calls me a whiner you wrong as i love a good fight,  i just know when not to spawn in the middle of a camp site more then twice:D  without backup:-)
L.T.A.R.smkr
SWsmkr

Offline ColKLink

• Nickel Member
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2007, 04:32:23 AM »
I been gripen for a few yrs to get a V-2 rocket,....do they listen????? Nope. :) Dunno why, my 190 usually immatates  a v-2 well, I just wanna light the fuse on a real one.:D
Live each day like it's your last, and one day, you will be right.---- rush 2112,--->" and the sheep shall inherit the earth"......

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2007, 07:49:04 AM »
Originally posted by shamroc
WELL I NEVER !!  HMMMMPHHHH!!!!  :lol

Shamroc
SURE you have :)

I meant no disrespect towards you shamroc, I apologize if you felt the class comment was specifically directed at you.

The comment was intended to be a more general statement about the prejudice some seem to have when it comes to Gv’s.  Your very comment comes up often when players ask for more gv’s in the wishlist forum.  For many I suspect it’s because they get pwnd in gv’s and are too impatient to learn something new, who knows..
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline shamroc

• Copper Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: this game is for the pilots
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2007, 10:27:34 AM »
SURE you have :)

I meant no disrespect towards you shamroc, I apologize if you felt the class comment was specifically directed at you.

S'all good bro - no offense taken :)

Shamroc