Author Topic: dweebfires..etc  (Read 1862 times)

Offline jaxxo

• Silver Member
dweebfires..etc
« on: December 27, 2007, 09:21:25 AM »
Ive taken alot of grief latlely about flying spitfires...especially from veterans who PM me with the usual " tard..spitdweeb..." etc...one guy actually said it makes him sick to see vets in newbplanes

My question is this...why would you get upset when you get spanked by a spitfire as opposed to any other "respectable" planes? It amuses me how a pilot will attack from an advantage and expect to easily kill the "spitdweeB" and than end up cryin and whining about the guy flying the plane who just smacked him depsite the situation.

Is a p40 at 10k bnz"ing a 2k spitfire any better lol? How bout a group of 6 P38 all divin on one lowly con?

Anyway I think its all nonsense...how you fly not what you fly is what makes the pilot IMO

So all you whiners..I will continue to fly my spitty's in to your horde at 5k..if you happen to kill me in your jugmodeld11supervetimcool ride wtg! :D

Offline croduh

• Gold Member
dweebfires..etc
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 10:02:33 AM »
They'll always whine when you kill them, no matter what plane you're in.I got pmed for fighting in an Il-2.Squelch is a good thing then.

Offline acfireguy26

• Nickel Member
      • FW
dweebfires..etc
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 10:03:42 AM »
LOL love the spitty V.

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
dweebfires..etc
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 10:04:25 AM »
Just up a -4 hog on em instead:aok

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
dweebfires..etc
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2007, 10:08:51 AM »
There are no dweeb planes, only dweeb pilots.

Fly whatever ya' feel like flying.

I had one of those so called "Vets" (I don't consider 'em as such, more like a "Dweeb that has flown for a couple years") give me all kinds of hassle over landing 5 kills in a spit one sortie.  (a couple of the were said pilot)

So I landed 5 in an F6F.  
Then 5 more in a Yak.
Then only 3-4 in a C202, but I ran out o' nme.

It ain't the plane, it's the pilot.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
dweebfires..etc
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2007, 10:35:37 AM »
<------- spit dweeb not a dweebfire dweeb
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline Bucky73

• Silver Member
dweebfires..etc
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2007, 11:09:30 AM »
Your not pilot's your gamer's:aok

Carry on:D

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
dweebfires..etc
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2007, 11:17:19 AM »
Those are the same guys landing all their kills in Tempests, F4U-4's, C-Hogs and 262's.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
dweebfires..etc
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2007, 11:18:30 AM »
Originally posted by croduh
[BI got pmed for fighting in an Il-2.[/B]

IL2's still the best dogfighter in the game! :D

Anywho...The thing is, when someone sees a spit, they think it's a Spit16 right off the bat. The older model spit's deserve more respect IMO. If you are fighting a Nik, LA7, Spixteen, say in a Spit1 and you shoot the plane down, the person you shot down shouldn't whine. Although they always will.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
dweebfires..etc
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2007, 11:36:26 AM »
First why tune 200?  All you are dealing with are squeakers and guys with older bodies and squeaker mentalities.  Spits rock!  End of that story.

I concur with acfireguy26.  Knocking a late model ride down with Spit V's makes it all the sweeter!

Oink
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline pipz

• Platinum Member
dweebfires..etc
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2007, 11:38:54 AM »
Its a game and meant to be entertainment.Somone telling me what to fly in AH would be like someone coming into my house and telling me to change the channel on my TV hehehheh Fly what your interested in,have fun,its a game and far to trivial to base your man hood on

Pipz
Silence tells me secretly everything.

Montreal! Free the Pitt Bulls!!!!!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
dweebfires..etc
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2007, 11:44:55 AM »
I really don't mind if folks want to fly an easier to fly plane.... I just can't get it out of my head that we used those in H2H to get new pilots up and running because they are easy to fly. The game is for everyone and so are the choices.

If your flying a Spit1 in LW now that can be a real challenge... as can P-40s... to ya so go have fun!
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
dweebfires..etc
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2007, 01:04:01 PM »
Isn't this just a matter of aircraft popularity?

The Spitfire is easy to fly, retains e like a photon, and has dangerous, high-velocity cannons.  It's for these reasons that we see more Spitfires than anything else, and therefore people complain.  Q.E.D. :aok
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
dweebfires..etc
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2007, 01:26:48 PM »
I don't see why you shouldn't fly a plane if you're successful in it.  Most people are usually just bitter they lost.
Who are you to wave your finger?

Offline FX1

• Silver Member
dweebfires..etc
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2007, 01:27:15 PM »
Why did i love the spit so much? Because it was the best tool to kill everything in the sky. I felt that if i died i couldn't use my ride as a excuse. I really dislike people that dont flying late war rides because that way they always had a excuse.

Jaxxo if i remember correctly you would bust my bolls because of my spit.

The way i resolved  comments on 200 about my spit was to ask them to DA in their ride. If what they were saying was the truth then i should have no chance in any other bird.