Author Topic: OK,enuff with the furballers mentality!  (Read 7285 times)

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
Re: OK,enuff with the furballers mentality!
« Reply #240 on: April 14, 2008, 01:10:44 PM »
I don't know what your problem is, but talking smack won't help in anyway. The one instance I had to run from a 4 vs 1. You came in blazing attacking w/o giving me a warning that you are jumping into my bandits. And I had maybe 20 gallons of fuel in my tank, and I was just trying to RTB. But I did turn around when you were crying on the radio for help. The lesson here for you is radio whoever fight you're gunna jump into a call on vox, because that person might be focus on other priorities. You being rude and talking smack doesn't solve any problem. Remember not everyone have to stay and help you, we have other priorities.

"1hungtoothlesslow420todddork" is not worth the time Yenny.  I have never once met him in game as an foe yet he claims to know me.  Seeing as how I havent logged 5 hours in the last two weeks, and that is the time this JG11 fetish started with him, it can only be Hero Worship I conclude.  His signature screams " :cry They killed me again".
- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #241 on: April 14, 2008, 01:10:54 PM »
^_^ are you sure you didn't call for help? I clearly remember you saying come back and get these guys. I fly w/ a lot of knight and we always help each other out, I guess a lot of them must of hate your guts too.
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96
Ze LuftVhiners Alliance - 'Don't Focke Wulf Us!'

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #242 on: April 14, 2008, 01:13:03 PM »
"1hungtoothlesslow420todddork" is not worth the time Yenny.  I have never once met him in game as an foe yet he claims to know me.  Seeing as how I havent logged 5 hours in the last two weeks, and that is the time this JG11 fetish started with him, it can only be Hero Worship I conclude.  His signature screams " :cry They killed me again".

still salty from the slap job huh????
<<---chasing the flock of Seagulls-aka JG/11

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #243 on: April 14, 2008, 01:15:05 PM »
Let see, yesterday at A60 you were on the deck in GV radio over vox for us fighters to take an IL2 down. Guess who dove from 7k to the deck to take him off ya? JG-11. So don't give me that BS that "I don't need help".
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96

Offline Gloves

• Nickel Member
« Reply #244 on: April 14, 2008, 01:23:37 PM »
People pay $14.95 a month to fly the way they want,in what they want.It would be nice if people would mind their own business.

Doctor, heal thyself.

Glove

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #245 on: April 14, 2008, 01:42:21 PM »
Let see, yesterday at A60 you were on the deck in GV radio over vox for us fighters to take an IL2 down. Guess who dove from 7k to the deck to take him off ya? JG-11. So don't give me that BS that "I don't need help".

how can you do that and runaway at the same time?

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #246 on: April 14, 2008, 01:44:47 PM »
how can you do that and runaway at the same time?

Easy I ran into the direction that you were calling for help.
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #247 on: April 14, 2008, 02:14:11 PM »

it wasn't you, for i roll film on every sortie and it was lothhog in a typhie who killed that il2 and i will quote myself   " finally someone killed that iL2 ".

as i typed before.i don't ask anyone for help and dang sure not you.

What kills me is that you think the dora's only tactic is to run away then re-engage when they are not looking.you don't have a clue what the dora will do, and if you stop running away long enough and just don't care about a score, and just FIGHT!!! :rock

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #248 on: April 14, 2008, 02:19:54 PM »
they'll get tired of running from fights and learn to fight or just quit the game entirely anyways, we should be saving our breath to help out the fellows with a will to learn and push the envelope.

i'm out of this thread
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #249 on: April 14, 2008, 02:21:04 PM »
Maybe we weren't on the same page w/ right IL2 but I'm pretty sure you said something about need someone taking the IL2 down. Run away and re-engage? or zoom up while wingman pick the dood getting rope?
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #250 on: April 14, 2008, 02:22:21 PM »
Maybe we weren't on the same page w/ right IL2 but I'm pretty sure you said something about need someone taking the IL2 down. Run away and re-engage? or zoom up while wingman pick the dood getting rope?

or maybe your just full of it and should stop now.

get ahold of Widewing and have him show you how to fly that Dora.

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #251 on: April 14, 2008, 02:27:42 PM »
There are more to air combat then individual duking it out. I prefer flying w/ my wingman, so my tactic doesn't evolve around turning as much as rope and bag. As for flying the D9 it self, I'm pretty sure I know how to handle my plane. Thanks for directing who to contact if needs though.
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96

Offline JagdTankker

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #252 on: April 14, 2008, 02:35:11 PM »
I prefer flying w/ my wingman, so my tactic doesn't evolve around turning as much as rope and bag. 

I have several films from this week.3 that i looked at today involve you flying away from other knights that are outnumbered and in a fight, these films show you all by your lonesome leaving (never me) your fellow knights hanging.On one instence you try to tell me i need to go down there and help them out, while you were climbing away from them BY YOURSELF, you wanted me to go help out so they wouldn't pay attention to you coming back in to pick them.

stop makin up lame excuses for your lack of FIGHT!

Offline Novice3

• Zinc Member
« Reply #253 on: April 14, 2008, 02:47:09 PM »
O.o

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #254 on: April 14, 2008, 02:49:35 PM »
I have several films from this week.3 that i looked at today involve you flying away from other knights that are outnumbered and in a fight, these films show you all by your lonesome leaving (never me) your fellow knights hanging.On one instence you try to tell me i need to go down there and help them out, while you were climbing away from them BY YOURSELF, you wanted me to go help out so they wouldn't pay attention to you coming back in to pick them.

stop makin up lame excuses for your lack of FIGHT!

You do know BnZ is a two step process right, Diving down to attack and zoom back up to regain the E and prep for another attack. It's not like TnB buddy =)
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96