Author Topic: Palin / Couric Interview World Verdict: Moose lady is a complete moron  (Read 1281 times)

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
Re: Palin / Couric Interview World Verdict: Moose lady is a complete moron
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2008, 05:27:06 PM »
And Biden is so much better right? LMAO

Maybe its not either of them Maybe its Couric.

Seems to attract the top gaffs

"Part of what a leader does to instill confidence. Is to demonstrate that he or she knows what they are talking about. And communicates to people that if you listen to me and follow what Im suggesting. We can fix this"

Then to prove his point he said and I quote exactly

“When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn’t just talk about the princes of greed,” Biden told Couric. “He said, ‘Look, here’s what happened.’” -Joe Biden  :confused:

Here. You can see it for yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTBZHf6WyG0&feature=related

And Palin doesnt have a clue?
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline Yossarian

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2008, 05:35:13 PM »
She's even more qualified to be president than Obama is to be vp. Keep on ranting but you get only one vote.

Please give details on this.  I am very interested to know how she is more qualified than Obama.
Afk for a year or so.  The name of a gun turret in game.  Falanx, huh? :banana:
Apparently I'm in the 20th FG 'Loco Busters', or so the legend goes.
O o
/Ż________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH 75MM!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2008, 05:37:10 PM »
What the heck ever happened to the 'ignore' feature on this BBS?
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Yossarian

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2008, 05:41:44 PM »
What the heck ever happened to the 'ignore' feature on this BBS?

I presume you're talking about me?
Afk for a year or so.  The name of a gun turret in game.  Falanx, huh? :banana:
Apparently I'm in the 20th FG 'Loco Busters', or so the legend goes.
O o
/Ż________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH 75MM!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Offline Mr No Name

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2008, 05:52:28 PM »
Biden: "Stand up Charlie... C'mon Stand up and let everyone see you!"   :lol
Vote R.E. Lee '24

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2008, 07:16:36 PM »
Good Lord XX, are you really sitting there with your head up your rear end?

That phony useless Couric is so biased it is an embarrassment to the world of journalism.  She hardly hides her bias, she wore black when George W was elected.

Fortunately, her crappy extremely biased news show is the lowest rated pretty much in history, so not many saw it I am sure.

You keep posting stupid crap, you will have to change your handle to something appropriate to a tool.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2008, 07:35:12 PM »
Biden: "Stand up Charlie... C'mon Stand up and let everyone see you!"   :lol

That was just to funny.  :lol
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2008, 01:32:39 AM »
I am very interested to know how she is more qualified than Obama.
The truth is, from my perspective at least, that Obama would give Palin such a serious run for her money, veep on veep, that the contest should be ruled invalid.  In fact, as of today Palin should be happy just to grovel in the shadow of Obama. 

But the truth is, from my perspective at least, that Palin holds more promise as a potential force for the conservative movement than Obama is today for the entire liberal movement. In my opinion Obama is tapped out.  He has achieved his ultimate nexus.  He will never be much improved over what he is today (already maxed out), where as Palin has a tremendous amount of potential for the future. Just my opinion and I expect thats an easy point to argue over....Yet I would be impressed if four years from now Obama was exceptionally more refined than he is now.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 01:36:41 AM by Yeager »
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline alskahawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2008, 02:15:48 AM »
Her answer should have been:

In Alas-ka (love the way she says that) we have Russia a stones throw to one side and Canada on the other. We're literally surrounded by foreign countries.. you have to drive through or fly over Canada just to get up here. When the Russians 'test' our nations readiness they do it here... and Alaska National Guard forces under my command are part of the first line of defense against Russian incursion. With extensive difficult negotiations with both Canada and the Oil companies I've recently concluded a pipeline deal that transects both Canada and Alaska.. negotiations that were not just profitable to Alaskans, they were beneficial to the United States and were firm steps towards helping Alaska in partnership with Canada and the Oil Companies to help reduce our national dependence of Foreign Oil.
 She could have spoke about the historical connection of Alaska and Russia. She could have elaborated on the trade missions to Russia that she briefly mentioned.
She blew it. I also suspect she'll get the hang of it. I guess we'll see... ;)

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2008, 02:39:28 AM »
She could have spoke about the historical connection of Alaska and Russia. She could have elaborated on the trade missions to Russia that she briefly mentioned.

So, you write her speech, then. I ain't on the payroll and I did better than she did. ;)
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2008, 02:55:19 AM »
Is it possible that they interview may have been edited just a little?  :rolleyes:
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2008, 03:07:28 AM »
Is it possible that they interview may have been edited just a little?  :rolleyes:

If that was the case, wouldn't the McCain "McHate the Media" Campaign have gone absolutely berserk?  Screamed at CBS?  Like they did at the NY Times when they found out a few things didn't jive?  As it were, not a word.... and McCain went on CBS for a Couric interview the day after.   

BTW, Couric is Republican.

Dontcha know now???  (my best Palin)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 03:09:22 AM by MORAY37 »
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2008, 03:39:58 AM »
If that was the case, wouldn't the McCain "McHate the Media" Campaign have gone absolutely berserk?  Screamed at CBS?  Like they did at the NY Times when they found out a few things didn't jive?  As it were, not a word.... and McCain went on CBS for a Couric interview the day after.   

BTW, Couric is Republican.

Dontcha know now???  (my best Palin)

Her sister was a Virginia state senator (D). 

I have found no information regarding Katie Couric's political affiliation.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2008, 09:29:35 AM »
She makes Dan Quayle look like Albert Einstein with a better haircut.

sig material
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2008, 10:05:48 AM »
Please give details on this.  I am very interested to know how she is more qualified than Obama.

Wow, you've stepped up your request for details in the past week....yet you still fall short when asked for details behind your one-liners.