Author Topic: Top ranked player, No Class  (Read 4590 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Top ranked player, No Class
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2008, 05:58:24 PM »
Rumor has it 999000 was not the p38 driver,,,,,,,,,...................
<S>999000

:rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :rofl
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2008, 06:00:47 PM »
Rumor has it 999000 was not the p38 driver,,,,,,,,,...................
<S>999000

^__^

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Phil

• Copper Member
« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2008, 06:30:39 PM »
Hey Phil Be carefull!

Your post could be interpreted by "inciting" hostile responses.  This could very well break the rules "all over the place" and risk getting this thread locked down.  You might be reported by crybaby's.

Remember Phil, please be nice, be politically correct and walk on eggshells for YOU DARE NOT BREAK THE RULES or the powers that be will charge you! :furious :t :mad: :rolleyes: :mad: :frown:

Sorry Sir, Had no intentions on breaking any rules...
My intention was to discourage players with smack talking ESPECIALLY if you rank way high  !
Other players are looking at these guys and sometimes need them for whatever assistance.

If you have a goal to be a top rank player and with time you achieve this goal, ACT LIKE A #1 player !
You are now on top and many are looking up to ya....

IF HT are reading this and decide to take actions against me for breaching whatever rule, I guess I'll suffer the consequences.
The time it will take for them to investigate this thread, it would take the same time to look at the instigator and warning him accordingly. Attitudes like this during this great game is unfortunately unpleasant to the point that players like me leave for a period of time because its irritating...(looking at my films where the squelched comments do appear. Sad sad comments ;)

Anyway I'll get over it !
Time will make me a better Spitfire pilot and maybe someday I'll have some better skills to show this bum what "class" is all about !

Salute all...
Win or lose, I'll try to give you a fair good scrap !

Phil /OPP7755

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2008, 06:37:21 PM »
This thread is kinda like the one SEraider started and reminds me of a slinky, push it down the stairs, the further it travels, the more crap it collects.

SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2008, 06:50:16 PM »
I don't know, maybe it's just me... I can't help thinking that having the highest rank in the Early War and Mid War arenas is kinda like being the fastest runner in the Special Olympics.

My regards,

Widewing
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2008, 06:54:29 PM »
I don't know, maybe it's just me... I can't help thinking that having the highest rank in the Early War and Mid War arenas is kinda like being the fastest runner in the Special Olympics.

My regards,

Widewing

You can throw in the LW as well.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2008, 06:57:35 PM »
Crims
Huh?  Crims wasn't "top ranked"

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2008, 06:58:12 PM »
Yeah rank is meaningless....

I was defending a base (2-3 of us) vs a rook morning horde of about 10+ cons.. they finally established their cap, so i'm talking smack in tower...

this one rooktard PM's me (yeah, PM's, lol)  and tells me to up so he can kill me.. i inquire if he'll take that bravado to the DA... surprisingly he agrees..  i let him choose the ride.. spit1's... okaaaaaayy... say 7k pre-merge alt cap (base is 6k, deck is 4k)...  of course he shows at 10k+... he dies anyway... re-ups 2 more times in a spit5 vs my spit1 and even with alt still dies horribly....

So.. i get accused, "you either have stall limiter off, or you're cheating."  Of course I have the stall limiter off, duh...

I tell him i've only been playing AH 5+ years and then get called a "DA cheater"   yeah, right, okay... you been playing 7 months huh?  talk less learn to fight more, or stick to buffs and vulch hordes.

sad thing is...  this dweeb is ranked 167 overall... just goes to show the ranking system is entirely meaningless.

Sounds suprisingly a lot like KILLERg :noid
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: October 01, 2008, 07:24:39 PM »
Queit  down guys or the deputy is gonna shut yah down :P
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Marshal

• Nickel Member
« Reply #69 on: October 01, 2008, 07:37:47 PM »
How does one issue a <S> to a specific individual across country channels without making it PM? Thanks!

In the text box type   .s playername

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #70 on: October 01, 2008, 08:27:02 PM »
Lets just be clear on one thing.

Anyone flying a P38 is a dweeb, jerk, point monger, player hater, riot inciter, hockey helmet wearing, putz!

And I ought to know!
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline brule2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2008, 12:44:28 AM »
Widewing ,haha,was thinking that ,but hellwhat do i know.Its good to read some of this stuff ,entertaining.

AULd

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2008, 09:38:52 AM »
In the text box type   .s playername

Thanks Marshal!
"I post facts.   If I post anything thats not a fact, I ask if people know whether it is fact or drivel first..."    SkyRock (ROFL LMFAO)

Offline Die Hard

• Gold Member
« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2008, 09:49:20 AM »
Jaged, here's a list of all the dot commands you can use in-game: http://trainers.hitechcreations.com/dotcommands/dotcommands.htm
It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence.

-Gandhi

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2008, 09:54:51 AM »
Jaged, here's a list of all the dot commands you can use in-game: http://trainers.hitechcreations.com/dotcommands/dotcommands.htm

Thank you sir!  :salute
"I post facts.   If I post anything thats not a fact, I ask if people know whether it is fact or drivel first..."    SkyRock (ROFL LMFAO)