Author Topic: VP Title Bout  (Read 3264 times)

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
Re: VP Title Bout
« Reply #105 on: October 03, 2008, 10:39:46 AM »
Give it a rest...its been years. I in no way thought it was real.

you have never lost a child then... the pain never goes away
Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #106 on: October 03, 2008, 11:01:13 AM »
So he has no real job experience.  Who was paying his food, electric and housing bills?

define "real job"

good luck not sounding silly after what you just said.
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #107 on: October 03, 2008, 11:06:06 AM »
That makes no sense to me. I don't want some unqualified, illiterate, self proclaimed "hockey-mom" being one step away from POTUS. She is terrible.
I'm sorry 24, stuff "making sense" to you sounds like a personal problem that you'll have to figure out on your own how to work through.  She's not unqualified or illiterate.  Being a hockey-mom is a plus, not a minus.  She's not terrible, and you lost all credibility when you started posting "Jonus" fan-club stuff.  I like you kid, but I hope that by the time you're old enough to vote you actually use your brain & not your heart to think.
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #108 on: October 03, 2008, 11:11:41 AM »
I'm sorry 24, stuff "making sense" to you sounds like a personal problem that you'll have to figure out on your own how to work through.  She's not unqualified or illiterate.  Being a hockey-mom is a plus, not a minus.  She's not terrible, and you lost all credibility when you started posting "Jonus" fan-club stuff.  I like you kid, but I hope that by the time you're old enough to vote you actually use your brain & not your heart to think.

I wish, particularly when I'm aggravated, I had the tact and insight and the eloquence displayed so clearly here, and on my TV screen last night.

Never underestimate a competent female.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
« Reply #109 on: October 03, 2008, 11:13:08 AM »
Nevermind, not in good taste.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 11:21:25 AM by Xargos »
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC

Offline lowZX14

• Silver Member
      • Home of the 325th Checkertails VFG
« Reply #110 on: October 03, 2008, 11:17:46 AM »
I didn't get to see most of it last night, but I did see the aftermath on fox news.  Did anybody else see the interview Hannity & Colmes did with FL Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D)?  Sean Hannity made her look like a fool, talk about someone incompetent being elected to Congress.  My grandma lives in FL and I dearly hope she is not her representative.
lowZX14
325th Checkertails VFG
www.325thcheckertailsvfg.com

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #111 on: October 03, 2008, 11:25:03 AM »
She's not qualified, and shes not well educated on the important topics.   :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #112 on: October 03, 2008, 11:27:01 AM »
I'm not qualified to participate on this forum because I'm not well educated on the important topics.  

Fixed!  :aok
"I post facts.   If I post anything thats not a fact, I ask if people know whether it is fact or drivel first..."    SkyRock (ROFL LMFAO)

Offline Mojava

• Nickel Member
« Reply #113 on: October 03, 2008, 11:36:06 AM »
Jaged,  give it a rest, your like the kid in school running around with a booger on his finger trying to get attention.

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #114 on: October 03, 2008, 11:37:13 AM »
I think I see a theme developing here...

:noid
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #115 on: October 03, 2008, 11:38:48 AM »
Jaged,  give it a rest, your like the kid in school running around with a booger on his finger trying to get attention.

I take it as my job to correct his trolling posts.  I can do the same for you too if you'd like...

Here, fixed!  :aok

Jaged, too funny, like when I was in school running around with a booger on my finger trying to get attention.

Funny how you don't think SkyJock needs to give it a rest.  I will rest when he does...

:rofl :rofl :rofl

« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 11:41:54 AM by JAGED »
"I post facts.   If I post anything thats not a fact, I ask if people know whether it is fact or drivel first..."    SkyRock (ROFL LMFAO)

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
« Reply #116 on: October 03, 2008, 11:55:06 AM »

I'm coincidentally 24 yrs old. So I'm definitely old enough to vote. The whole Jonas Brothers thread is a joke....I think it's hilarious that there are so many pages that you all responded to. I pride my self in taking stances contrary to the environment I'm in..... just a personal hobby that is entertaining to me. Most of you guys are shear entertainment for me. The O'Club is nothing but a joke   :aok
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #117 on: October 03, 2008, 11:56:10 AM »
I'm coincidentally 24 yrs old. So I'm definitely old enough to vote. The whole Jonas Brothers thread is a joke....I think it's hilarious that there are so many pages that you all responded to. I pride my self in taking stances contrary to the environment I'm in..... just a personal hobby that is entertaining to me. Most of you guys are shear entertainment for me. The O'Club is nothing but a joke   :aok

Shade? SkyCrock = TwentyFo?

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #118 on: October 03, 2008, 12:02:00 PM »
Shade? SkyCrock = TwentyFo?
That's an insult to skyrock....and that's saying something.
See Rule #4

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #119 on: October 03, 2008, 12:28:55 PM »
Jaged=moron. :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"