Author Topic: VP Title Bout  (Read 3255 times)

Offline Niceguy

• Zinc Member
Re: VP Title Bout
« Reply #90 on: October 03, 2008, 09:55:42 AM »
Anyone notice that she said "nuculer" instead of "nuclear" and "blender" instead of "blunder". Does this remind you of anyone?

Also, when talking about global warming, she basically stated that the reasons for it aren't important. How are you going to fight global warming when you don't know the reasons? The reasons are the most important thing. Gosh.....she is a moron.

No worse than Biden's response. "I know it's man made." Now that  is a moronic statement.

BTW I'm sure where ever you are from your accent would probably sound funny to others around the country.

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #91 on: October 03, 2008, 09:55:59 AM »
Skyrock......can I hump your ankle?. You must have really strong legs 

Fixed!  :aok
"I post facts.   If I post anything thats not a fact, I ask if people know whether it is fact or drivel first..."    SkyRock (ROFL LMFAO)

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
« Reply #92 on: October 03, 2008, 09:58:09 AM »
Nuculer......fast forward to 2:44

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBc-B9CQ9Dg
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
« Reply #93 on: October 03, 2008, 09:59:26 AM »
No worse than Biden's response. "I know it's man made." Now that  is a moronic statement.

BTW I'm sure where ever you are from your accent would probably sound funny to others around the country.

I am from Nebraska. We have no accents. That is why we have so many telemarketing businesses here.
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: October 03, 2008, 10:09:02 AM »
I like Biden, quite a bit, actually; as much as he's an elitist Washington roots-on-his-feet-with-his-tail-firmly-planted-in-a-Capitol-seat kind of guy ~ I do like him.  He's out of touch with anyone normal though.  His feeble efforts about 'the town that I grew up in' or the 'guys down in whichever city' just don't do it. 

The great appeal about Palin is that she's not an elitist.  She's everyday-regular-kinda-folk.  She hasn't removed the regular-gal words from her vocabulary ~ she's not so high above the rest of us that she's out of touch.  And that's why the 'feminists' hate her so much ~ because she has poise & grace without being elite.
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #95 on: October 03, 2008, 10:12:40 AM »
I like Biden, quite a bit, actually; as much as he's an elitist Washington roots-on-his-feet-with-his-tail-firmly-planted-in-a-Capitol-seat kind of guy ~ I do like him.  He's out of touch with anyone normal though.  His feeble efforts about 'the town that I grew up in' or the 'guys down in whichever city' just don't do it. 

Gotta love America. A place where the stuttering son of a car salesman can become elite by force of will.
sand

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: October 03, 2008, 10:14:16 AM »
Yep, he's done extremely well for himself.  A shining example for other democrats to follow while they're sitting on their tails collecting welfare & waiting for the government to take care of them.
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #97 on: October 03, 2008, 10:15:24 AM »
Yep, he's done extremely well for himself.  A shining example for other democrats to follow while they're sitting on their tails collecting welfare & waiting for the government to take care of them.

Nice one!  :rofl :rofl :rofl
"I post facts.   If I post anything thats not a fact, I ask if people know whether it is fact or drivel first..."    SkyRock (ROFL LMFAO)

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
« Reply #98 on: October 03, 2008, 10:20:08 AM »
The great appeal about Palin is that she's not an elitist.  She's everyday-regular-kinda-folk.  She hasn't removed the regular-gal words from her vocabulary ~ she's not so high above the rest of us that she's out of touch.  And that's why the 'feminists' hate her so much ~ because she has poise & grace without being elite.

Remember the last time we chose a president we most wanted to have a beer with? That went really well didn't it? I think the office of the president should go to someone who is smarter than the average person. I don't want an everyday joe schmo to hold the most powerful position in the world. That makes no sense to me. I don't want some unqualified, illiterate, self proclaimed "hockey-mom" being one step away from POTUS. She is terrible.
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #99 on: October 03, 2008, 10:22:53 AM »
Remember the last time we chose a president we most wanted to have a beer with? That went really well didn't it? I think the office of the president should go to someone who is smarter than the average person. I don't want an everyday joe schmo to hold the most powerful position in the world. That makes no sense to me. I don't want some unqualified, illiterate, self proclaimed "hockey-mom" being one step away from POTUS. She is terrible.

Yeah, that's it! Let's get someone who can't relate to the regular average person...   :rolleyes:

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #100 on: October 03, 2008, 10:23:06 AM »

And Obammy is this person?  :rolleyes:

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
« Reply #101 on: October 03, 2008, 10:24:21 AM »
Yeah, that's it! Let's get someone who can't relate to the regular average person...   :rolleyes:

So smart people can't relate to average people? I didn't say that at all. I just think the POTUS is a position that should be held by the extraordinary.
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
« Reply #102 on: October 03, 2008, 10:28:59 AM »
And Obammy is this person?  :rolleyes:

Well here is his resume:

-B.A. Political Science with specialization in international relations
 Thesis topic: Soviet nuclear disarmament

-J.D. magna cum laude 1988-1991

-President, Harvard Law Review

-1983-1984 Writer/Researcher for Business International Corporation. Helped companies understand overseas  markets in the “Financing Foreign Operations” service and wrote for the “Business International Money Report”

-1984-1985 Community Organizer for New York Public Interest Research Group (PIRG), promoting personal, community, and government reform at City College in Harlem.

-1985-1988 Director of the Developing Communities Project (DCP), a church-based community organization originally comprising eight Catholic parishes in Greater Roseland on Chicago's South Side. While director grew the DCP staff from 1 to 13 and their budget from $70,000 to $400,000.

-1992 Led Chicago's Project Vote! push. This effort resulted in a record number of voter registrations, over 600,000 in Chicago.

-1993-2004 Visiting Law and Government Fellow, then Senior Lecturer, in Constitutional Law at the University of Chicago Law School. Taught courses on the due process and equal protection areas of constitutional law, on voting rights, and on racism and law. Helped develop a casebook on voting rights.

-1993-2002 Worked as an associate attorney with Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland. Represented non-profits and private individuals in urban development projects, voting rights cases, and wrongful firings. Filed major suit that forced the state of Illinois to enforce the Motor Voter Law and successfully argued a wrongful firing case before the U.S. 7th Circuit Court of Appeals.

-1996-2004  Illinois Senate

-2004-Present US Senate
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #103 on: October 03, 2008, 10:34:42 AM »
No good points huh?
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
« Reply #104 on: October 03, 2008, 10:35:31 AM »
So he has no real job experience.  Who was paying his food, electric and housing bills?
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC