Author Topic: VP Title Bout  (Read 3266 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: VP Title Bout
« Reply #75 on: October 03, 2008, 09:31:05 AM »
Palin is as smart as a paper clip. :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Kaw1000

• Silver Member
« Reply #76 on: October 03, 2008, 09:32:31 AM »
If she wasn't certain of his name, then it would have been very easy to just use "our general in Iraq", instead of attempting to be specific.  She was attempting to gain credibility with a name drop, and therefore should lose such if she "drops the wrong name".

Agreed
See Rule# 5 on just about every thread!

Offline Kaw1000

• Silver Member
« Reply #77 on: October 03, 2008, 09:36:27 AM »
Palin is as smart as a paper clip. :aok

Skyrock...your stirring the pot again aren't you?? Go play your six string
and stop trying to get a rise outta people.
See Rule# 5 on just about every thread!

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #78 on: October 03, 2008, 09:36:37 AM »
I'm as smart as a paper clip.

Fixed!  :aok
"I post facts.   If I post anything thats not a fact, I ask if people know whether it is fact or drivel first..."    SkyRock (ROFL LMFAO)

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2008, 09:38:03 AM »
Skyrock...your stirring the pot again aren't you?? Go play your six string
and stop trying to get a rise outta people.

Here's SkyCrock and his six string...    :D :D :D

"I post facts.   If I post anything thats not a fact, I ask if people know whether it is fact or drivel first..."    SkyRock (ROFL LMFAO)

Offline indy007

• Gold Member
« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2008, 09:41:23 AM »
Am I the only person that heard Biden mention that he was very rich because he was a Senator, said he'd been one for 25 years, and that was how he could understand where the working class came from?  :huh

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2008, 09:44:27 AM »
Am I the only person that heard Biden mention that he was very rich because he was a Senator, said he'd been one for 25 years, and that was how he could understand where the working class came from?  :huh

more of that "change" obamaman must be speaking he's going to bring to DC

LOL LOL LOL
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2008, 09:47:43 AM »
Palin is smarter than stye puss. :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2008, 09:48:31 AM »
Anyone notice that she said "nuculer" instead of "nuclear" and "blender" instead of "blunder". Does this remind you of anyone?

Also, when talking about global warming, she basically stated that the reasons for it aren't important. How are you going to fight global warming when you don't know the reasons? The reasons are the most important thing. Gosh.....she is a moron.
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #84 on: October 03, 2008, 09:49:12 AM »
My winkie is infected with puss.

Fixed!  :aok

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #85 on: October 03, 2008, 09:49:48 AM »
Anyone notice that she said "nuculer" instead of "nuclear" and "blender" instead of "blunder". Does this remind you of anyone?

Also, when talking about global warming, she basically stated that the reasons for it aren't important. How are you going to fight global warming when you don't know the reasons? The reasons are the most important thing. Gosh.....she is a moron.

Do you know the reasons?  And have facts to back them up?

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: October 03, 2008, 09:51:25 AM »

Shes a cross between W bush and the church lady!  As moron as they come. :aok

Offline JAGED

• Nickel Member
« Reply #87 on: October 03, 2008, 09:52:10 AM »
I'm as moronic as they come.

Offline alskahawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #88 on: October 03, 2008, 09:54:20 AM »

Biden's declared income was just over 300k. Most of his net worth is tied up in his house. Their financial ranking would probably be McCain 5 million(not counting wife), Obama 1.5 million?, Biden 300k+, Palin 200k+.

It all doesn't matter. By the end of the day the news will be about the House vote on the porkbarrel bailout.

"Shes a cross between W bush and the church lady!  As moronic as they come" Don't underestimate her. She will probably be back in 2012.

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
« Reply #89 on: October 03, 2008, 09:54:30 AM »

Skyrock......looks like you have a new ankle humper. You must have really strong legs  :rofl :rofl
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***