Author Topic: I know this is gonna go badly  (Read 6304 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: I know this is gonna go badly
« Reply #90 on: October 07, 2008, 12:43:13 PM »
i admit i read the first sentance of the second one before i realised  :uhoh
:rofl :rofl :rofl

now THAT's funny!!

i see i can still edit...gonna remove the extras now
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #91 on: October 07, 2008, 05:21:25 PM »
i just found this on the trainers website.

KILL STEALING: In Aces High, a damaged plane can spin helplessly to the ground after having its wing shot off in a good fight. The victor of this fight, assuming he is any good, is probably already looking for the next fight, and maybe even anticipating seeing who he killed. A kill stealer is someone who chases the tumbling, burning wreckage that was once a plane down to the ground, pumping it full of bullets, and gets a kill because he gets more hits into it before it hits the ground. This is the mark of a true dweeb who cares only for his score, not whether he is any good or not. While accidents do happen, don't shoot into planes that are already going down.

This I must admit is one of the most annoying aspects of this game! i find this to be a sign of a true jack-off.

sometimes you don't realize the plane is going down right away, so you nose in and pop a round or so. but within a second or two anyone should realize that the plane they are engaging is either beyond the control of the pilot (i.e. tail down spin to the ground, end over end tumble upside down flat spin ect) or damaged to the point of imminent crash.(i.e. missing wing(s) tail ect)

although if a plane, such as a zeek, is flaming but still flying the pilot who shot it should not let it go but must Finnish it off. the zeek can still fly fight and kill while burning. they light quick but burn for a long time. as a fact to this, while playing this afternoon i watched a burning zeek saddle and down two planes in quick succession before succumbing to the flames. if the zeek is left to fly away after sparking it up then its still a viable kill for who ever wants to catch it. just because you light it that doesn't make it dead, if you turn away from it it may be you it comes back to kill (yes i learned this the hard way, thanx for the lesson).

as we are all well aware, i am no expert in this game. so it takes allot of effort for me to get enough good hits on a target to bring it down. don't rob me of my due for the work invested by scum bagging kills from me. 

so my view on this is simple, if it's just burning but turning its game, if it looks like its missing key parts or in an unlikely to recover from tumble or spin then leave it alone.

i think that THE MOST IRRITATING thing for a person to do is to boom into a fight that is obviously going on between two planes without a request for the help. yes yes this is the pick, but i am talking about the "friendly" pick. i have killshot myself on multiple occasions on the arse of a friendly who has taken it upon himself to jump between me and a target i am firing on from 200 or less away. you cant not see me, or the fact that i am firing on the target, but then you choose to jump yourself into my stream of fire anyways?? what kind of scumbag s*&(t is that? these are by far the lowliest of the low in killstealing dirt bags.

on a funny note to that though, one night a couple of jerk offs did this a couple times in a row to my wingman JETSOM. so for the rest of the night we made it our job in life to jump between these pilots and any plane they engaged. we wouldn't even bother to shoot the enemy plane, we would just get into the line of fire of the dirt bags.

i know childish and immature, but in defense of our actions Jetsom had called them off before they got in front of him the first time and the disregarded him and caused his subsequent killshots. then after he typed to them that that was not a kool thing to do, and that he did not need there help, they attempted this two more times almost getting him killed both times. well after that the game was on.

this does not include when someone kills themselves because they shoot a country man while hording. if there are 10 guys in a bundle chasing and firing one plane, well you get what you get.

this thread has been great guys, i thank you again

<SALUTE>

FLOTSOM
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2008, 10:23:02 PM »
This I must admit is one of the most annoying aspects of this game! i find this to be a sign of a true jack-off.

sometimes you don't realize the plane is going down right away, so you nose in and pop a round or so. but within a second or two anyone should realize that the plane they are engaging is either beyond the control of the pilot (i.e. tail down spin to the ground, end over end tumble upside down flat spin ect) or damaged to the point of imminent crash.(i.e. missing wing(s) tail ect)

although if a plane, such as a zeek, is flaming but still flying the pilot who shot it should not let it go but must Finnish it off. the zeek can still fly fight and kill while burning. they light quick but burn for a long time. as a fact to this, while playing this afternoon i watched a burning zeek saddle and down two planes in quick succession before succumbing to the flames. if the zeek is left to fly away after sparking it up then its still a viable kill for who ever wants to catch it. just because you light it that doesn't make it dead, if you turn away from it it may be you it comes back to kill (yes i learned this the hard way, thanx for the lesson).

as we are all well aware, i am no expert in this game. so it takes allot of effort for me to get enough good hits on a target to bring it down. don't rob me of my due for the work invested by scum bagging kills from me. 

so my view on this is simple, if it's just burning but turning its game, if it looks like its missing key parts or in an unlikely to recover from tumble or spin then leave it alone.

i think that THE MOST IRRITATING thing for a person to do is to boom into a fight that is obviously going on between two planes without a request for the help. yes yes this is the pick, but i am talking about the "friendly" pick. i have killshot myself on multiple occasions on the arse of a friendly who has taken it upon himself to jump between me and a target i am firing on from 200 or less away. you cant not see me, or the fact that i am firing on the target, but then you choose to jump yourself into my stream of fire anyways?? what kind of scumbag s*&(t is that? these are by far the lowliest of the low in killstealing dirt bags.

on a funny note to that though, one night a couple of jerk offs did this a couple times in a row to my wingman JETSOM. so for the rest of the night we made it our job in life to jump between these pilots and any plane they engaged. we wouldn't even bother to shoot the enemy plane, we would just get into the line of fire of the dirt bags.

i know childish and immature, but in defense of our actions Jetsom had called them off before they got in front of him the first time and the disregarded him and caused his subsequent killshots. then after he typed to them that that was not a kool thing to do, and that he did not need there help, they attempted this two more times almost getting him killed both times. well after that the game was on.

this does not include when someone kills themselves because they shoot a country man while hording. if there are 10 guys in a bundle chasing and firing one plane, well you get what you get.

this thread has been great guys, i thank you again

<SALUTE>

FLOTSOM

well, i found that stuff on the trsainers page, and thought it could go in with this, as i've seen a lot of guys follow 1/2 of an airplane to the deck pumping it full of virtual lead.

<<S>>
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: October 08, 2008, 10:39:54 PM »

FELON (sounds more appropriate than FLOTSOM),  you are inferior for several reasons.... 
1. You're a felon, first and foremost...
2. You cannot spell or punctuate correctly...
3. You lie uncontrollably just as most criminals of your stature do..
4. Everyone, including your friends, know your an opportunistic dweeb who couldn't get on anyone's 6 in any instance...  :)
5. You fly planes with 3 cannons or more (ho-ing in a plane without cannons just isn't economical is it :) )
6. You will not meet me in the DA so I can make a fool of you (since I know it's you and know you'll do nothing but ho)..

FELON, I urge you to meet me in the DA at a time of your choosing...  We will have a spelling bee, an IQ test, and a duel..
All of which you will lose...  :)

(Image removed from quote.)

what exactly does being a felon have to do with flying virtual planes?

so I will take you up on that DA,offer, heck we don't need to go to DA I will kill ya just as easily in MA,

you run your mouth, to someone who does not have the time and experience to put up a great fight, to make your self feel all big and bad,
trust me you are not all that.

I have known FLOTSOM since i was 12 years old, he is the only person in the world i trust. and I would put my life on the line for him any day.

I am kindly urging you to back off, this is a game and we are sapposed to have fun, but when someone such as yourself comes along and wont stop talking trash its not all that cool, nether of us would report you, but I will hunt you down, and make your AH life miserable i enjoy jumping sides, plus with a squaddie on your side I will know where you are at every moment, the only safe place to be for you, will be the tower.

I hope you understand what I'm saying...

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #94 on: October 08, 2008, 10:49:34 PM »
what exactly does being a felon have to do with flying virtual planes?

so I will take you up on that DA,offer, heck we don't need to go to DA I will kill ya just as easily in MA,

you run your mouth, to someone who does not have the time and experience to put up a great fight, to make your self feel all big and bad,
trust me you are not all that.

I have known FLOTSOM since i was 12 years old, he is the only person in the world i trust. and I would put my life on the line for him any day.

I am kindly urging you to back off, this is a game and we are sapposed to have fun, but when someone such as yourself comes along and wont stop talking trash its not all that cool, nether of us would report you, but I will hunt you down, and make your AH life miserable i enjoy jumping sides, plus with a squaddie on your side I will know where you are at every moment, the only safe place to be for you, will be the tower.

I hope you understand what I'm saying...

sooo.....the impressions i get from reading some of his posts are right then?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: October 08, 2008, 11:34:59 PM »
sooo.....the impressions i get from reading some of his posts are right then?

well i guess that depends on those impression :D

i have my good and my bad qualities and i can only hope that i find the strength every day to balance the two sides and find some peace and harmony in my life.

i hope to always be the person you can trust to give to you an honest opinion, whether you like it or not. i hope to be the kind of person that can learn from his mistakes and then pass that knowledge on to some one less informed or experienced than i in an attempt to teach them before they suffer the pains of failure. these are the simplest of my hopes of who i am, unfortunately these tend to be off set by a bad attitude, an abundance of pessimism and a lack of sympathy towards my fellow man.

Me and Jetsom have been friends long enough to know that only a fool believes their friend is perfect, and if he thought i was out of line he would more than happily tell me so. (i think he kinda likes reminding me that I'm a dumbarse from time to time) He is my Best Friend, my brother, his family is my family, our friendship transends blood. so forgive him if he gets protective, even in this wonderfully dysfunctional land of make believe! You always stand by those that matter.

So <SALUTE> to all

FLOTSOM

FLOTSOM

Quote from Skuzzy

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #96 on: October 09, 2008, 12:27:36 AM »
well i guess that depends on those impression :D

i have my good and my bad qualities and i can only hope that i find the strength every day to balance the two sides and find some peace and harmony in my life.

i hope to always be the person you can trust to give to you an honest opinion, whether you like it or not. i hope to be the kind of person that can learn from his mistakes and then pass that knowledge on to some one less informed or experienced than i in an attempt to teach them before they suffer the pains of failure. these are the simplest of my hopes of who i am, unfortunately these tend to be off set by a bad attitude, an abundance of pessimism and a lack of sympathy towards my fellow man.

Me and Jetsom have been friends long enough to know that only a fool believes their friend is perfect, and if he thought i was out of line he would more than happily tell me so. (i think he kinda likes reminding me that I'm a dumbarse from time to time) He is my Best Friend, my brother, his family is my family, our friendship transends blood. so forgive him if he gets protective, even in this wonderfully dysfunctional land of make believe! You always stand by those that matter.

So <SALUTE> to all

FLOTSOM

well, i was making that statement on the post you put up about when you did time. from the way you described it, you most probably could've gotten out of it, but chose to take your lumps, and learn from it. THAT deserves respect, no matter who you are.

we all have our good and bad sides, and i expect perfection from no one except myself(and rather strangley, i never manage it either :D).
 i also like honest answers too......regardless if i like it or not. i frigin HATE being lied to. :D

soo....i meant my previous post in a good way sir.

<<S>>
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #97 on: October 09, 2008, 02:21:08 AM »
well, i was making that statement on the post you put up about when you did time. from the way you described it, you most probably could've gotten out of it, but chose to take your lumps, and learn from it. THAT deserves respect, no matter who you are.

we all have our good and bad sides, and i expect perfection from no one except myself(and rather strangley, i never manage it either :D).
 i also like honest answers too......regardless if i like it or not. i frigin HATE being lied to. :D

soo....i meant my previous post in a good way sir.

<<S>>

as a matter of fact he went to the bighouse for what I did, we both went.
he is the most stand up guy i know.

and when he says JETSOM that is me, but for those that arnt in the know
you can find me in the MA as MORTIS, or if you hav been killed by MORTIS, and are wondering who this noob is well its me hehe.

although i will be back as JETSOM very soon.

oh and FLOTS its "JETSOM and I"

dummarse

<S> brother

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #98 on: October 09, 2008, 03:00:18 AM »

oh and FLOTS its "JETSOM and I"

dummarse

<S> brother

well <SSSSS> to you as well brother!

just as a foot note "mister im gonna pretend im an english major", its spelled DUM"B"ARSE! ya dumbarse!!!!!
do you press some other number on phone??? i take it press one wasnt your first choice?

<S>

FLOTSOM

p.s. remember your wife wont let you beat me up :rofl :rofl :rofl
FLOTSOM

Quote from Skuzzy

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: October 09, 2008, 10:32:35 PM »

just as a foot note "mister im gonna pretend im an english major", its spelled DUM"B"ARSE! ya dumbarse!!!!!
do you press some other number on phone??? i take it press one wasnt your first choice?

<S>

FLOTSOM

:rofl :rofl:rofl

sux im not gonna fly tonight, been a crazy day at the shop  and i am working on 3 hrs sleep now.
hopefully ill see ya in the air tomorrow.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #100 on: October 10, 2008, 12:00:15 AM »

<S>

FLOTSOM

don't forget..she has to go to sleep sometime. what she doesn't know could hurt you :D :rofl

sorta kinda
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #101 on: October 10, 2008, 12:33:58 AM »
oh no,

he knows i will soooooooo rat him out once she wakes up!!!!!!! :devil and he will get it :furious :furious :furious

besides....he has 6 wonderfully crazy kids.......i dont think she ever sleeps!!!!!!!!!! :rock

<SALUTE>  STACY  :salute

FLOTSOM
FLOTSOM

Quote from Skuzzy

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #102 on: October 10, 2008, 07:52:09 AM »
oh no,

he knows i will soooooooo rat him out once she wakes up!!!!!!! :devil and he will get it :furious :furious :furious

besides....he has 6 wonderfully crazy kids.......i dont think she ever sleeps!!!!!!!!!! :rock

<SALUTE>  STACY  :salute

FLOTSOM

wow!!

is he starting his own clan or something? :rofl :aok :D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #103 on: October 10, 2008, 12:42:31 PM »
wow!!

is he starting his own clan or something? :rofl :aok :D

well god said "Go forth and populate the Earth"..........Jetsom took it as a personal mission and is doing his best to achieve it! :aok

FLOTSOM
FLOTSOM

Quote from Skuzzy

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #104 on: October 10, 2008, 09:18:36 PM »
well god said "Go forth and populate the Earth"..........Jetsom took it as a personal mission and is doing his best to achieve it! :aok

FLOTSOM

you know it brother!!!

i am on a mission from GOD