Author Topic: Pyro's new rules  (Read 3641 times)

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Re: Pyro's new rules
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2008, 02:06:39 PM »

Nothing but degenerates over there, you'll fit right in. :D

Well it wasn't like I was expecting to give it a touch of class. :lol

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2008, 02:07:02 PM »
One other thing that Pyro should try:
 A political forum where only those who have a valid username here can view. That way you keep prospective clients from being frightened away if they just want to browse the forums without registration.

It works very successfully in many forums.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2008, 02:09:55 PM »
You're not leaving without me bro. :)  I'm signed up over there as SportsDad. :rock

LOL Good handle for you.  :aok How's your sons team doing so far? I don't even want to discuss my son's season, let's just say everyone has scheduled us for their homecoming game and so far it's a happy homecoming all across Northeast Texas. :lol

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2008, 02:12:36 PM »
I don't think it will be boring and empty. We just post like we speak to one another in real life. I rarely bring up race, religion or politics among friends simply because we may not agree upon those 3 subjects and I'd like to maintain friendships based on trust, not opinions.  Close friends, its cool to talk about those issues because you already have that trusted forged into the friendship, and differences of opinions (in race, politics or religion) cannot melt that forged friendship.

That's possible.

On the flip side, the new influx is very likely to crash the server over at FWN.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline dunnrite

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2008, 02:15:06 PM »
LOL I think it just happened
Amazing you could actually recruit that much suck into one squad.
Your Proctologist called, they found your head.

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2008, 02:16:11 PM »
<----- Prophet of Doom.  :devil
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline Tango

• Silver Member
      • http://www.simpilots.org/
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2008, 02:16:33 PM »
I can hear the crickets now.

Not gonna be very many people posting in here anymore. I enjoyed it while it lasted.
Tango78
78th Razorbacks
Historical Air Combat Group

Offline dunnrite

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2008, 02:24:41 PM »
Wait it's back, must have been a problem on my end. 
Amazing you could actually recruit that much suck into one squad.
Your Proctologist called, they found your head.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2008, 02:26:54 PM »
LOL Good handle for you.  :aok How's your sons team doing so far? I don't even want to discuss my son's season, let's just say everyone has scheduled us for their homecoming game and so far it's a happy homecoming all across Northeast Texas. :lol

Heh, sounds like our season. He's on two football teams: The school football team is 0-2.  The Junior football team is 3-2 but with 2 games left, they'll be the 2nd seed, thus qualifying for playoffs.

Thanks for asking. Well you KNOW you're going to get a couple of pics when you ask how my oldest son is doing...Here's a couple pics from yesterday, one at linebacker, and one at guard. He had the game of his life, with 13 solo tackles. The damned announcer was calling him "Flash Gordon" again. :)

They went into OT against their nemisis (Who was 4-0, and expected to beat us by 3 TDS) and lost in OT 12-6.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2008, 02:56:35 PM »
Heh, sounds like our season. He's on two football teams: The school football team is 0-2.  The Junior football team is 3-2 but with 2 games left, they'll be the 2nd seed, thus qualifying for playoffs.

Thanks for asking. Well you KNOW you're going to get a couple of pics when you ask how my oldest son is doing...Here's a couple pics from yesterday, one at linebacker, and one at guard. He had the game of his life, with 13 solo tackles. The damned announcer was calling him "Flash Gordon" again. :)

They went into OT against their nemisis (Who was 4-0, and expected to beat us by 3 TDS) and lost in OT 12-6.

(Image removed from quote.)

(Image removed from quote.)

:aok GREAT PICS AS USUAL.

We're 1-4.

The new coach likes to start Seniors on offense. So my son is backup QB and backup WR on offense. The Sr QB is much bigger and faster, but more of a running back than a QB. Seriously my kid has a much better arm and we run a spread offense so I'm at a loss. Then again nobody pays me to coach.  ;)  When the QB does connect the seniors playing reciever have a habit of dropping the ball. Trevor along with another junior got in three plays on offense two weeks ago at WR.  The first play was a 12 yard completion to the other junior reciever. The second was a 9 yard completion to Trevor. The third play was a 57 yard Touchdown to Trevor. He hasn't played one down of offense since. :rolleyes:
Trevor is starting at strong safety on defense. He's doing great in coverege but he tackles like a,,,,, quarterback. ;) No team has completed a pass yet on any reciver he's covering plus he had two interceptions week before last. So we're enjoying watching the game. Myself and his older brothers are all ex linebackers and linemen so we kid him to no end about his tackling ability. It did improve some this past week thoguh. :aok

Hey Rip... Somebody in your league needs to spring for some road jerseys. Those colors are very close. I'm in awe of the equipment and uniforms you guys have at that level. Very nice. :aok
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 03:03:21 PM by Shifty »

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2008, 03:16:45 PM »
i'm very happy.  enough of folks spouting off.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2008, 03:40:37 PM »
:aok GREAT PICS AS USUAL.

We're 1-4.

The new coach likes to start Seniors on offense. So my son is backup QB and backup WR on offense. The Sr QB is much bigger and faster, but more of a running back than a QB. Seriously my kid has a much better arm and we run a spread offense so I'm at a loss. Then again nobody pays me to coach.  ;)  When the QB does connect the seniors playing reciever have a habit of dropping the ball. Trevor along with another junior got in three plays on offense two weeks ago at WR.  The first play was a 12 yard completion to the other junior reciever. The second was a 9 yard completion to Trevor. The third play was a 57 yard Touchdown to Trevor. He hasn't played one down of offense since. :rolleyes:
Trevor is starting at strong safety on defense. He's doing great in coverege but he tackles like a,,,,, quarterback. ;) No team has completed a pass yet on any reciver he's covering plus he had two interceptions week before last. So we're enjoying watching the game. Myself and his older brothers are all ex linebackers and linemen so we kid him to no end about his tackling ability. It did improve some this past week thoguh. :aok

Hey Rip... Somebody in your league needs to spring for some road jerseys. Those colors are very close. I'm in awe of the equipment and uniforms you guys have at that level. Very nice. :aok
Thanks for the update! I'm convinced that some "behind closed doors" discussion of who knows who in the neighborhood goes on at that level. I've seen lousy QB's start because their Dad is a coach in another sport (as in the case of my son's team!) 

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2008, 03:53:18 PM »
you one of them there gay fellers?

:noid  FORUM POLICE VIOLATION 3582-45  :noid

:lol :lol

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2008, 04:03:47 PM »
With religion, race, and politics off the table I see a good half of the o'club never posting again.  This will be interesting to watch.

:salute pyro!

And i may start to post again in a big way. I have hardly posted for a year due to the same topics beeing recycled with the same opinion by the same trolls. Even the wrapping has been mosly unchanged :D

Offline Rollins

• Silver Member
      • 4thFG
« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2008, 04:29:53 PM »

Forrow the wools!
http://www.flamewarriors.net    Here kitty kitty...