Author Topic: Ruined.  (Read 1738 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: Ruined.
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2008, 06:07:18 PM »
Roundeye, You must realize that there are people of all skill levels in this game and it's your job as a more skillful player to see this and adapt your tactics as needed.  :salute

Enjoyed our little melee in the MW the other day <S>!

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2008, 06:32:10 PM »
 You'd have to have a pretty OVER INFLATED ego to think that ANYONE gives a rat's behind.
RATTFINK playing his techno music to loud on the radio again?

« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 06:36:15 PM by crazyivan »
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Fugita

• Nickel Member
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2008, 07:30:46 PM »
kj714!!! where in the hell is this Magic Golfcourse you speak of that has a round that cheap. Please tell me :pray

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2008, 09:21:32 PM »
Enjoyed our little melee in the MW the other day <S>!

ack-ack

:rofl me too. When I seen you and shuffler on 200, i said to myself, "I wish they come over here and fight". Then you showed up and i said "oh lord this ain't going to be good for me"  :rofl <<S>>
Lighten up Francis

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2008, 09:43:50 PM »
kj714!!! where in the hell is this Magic Golfcourse you speak of that has a round that cheap. Please tell me :pray

Fugita - Putt-putt, however that dutch windmill thing might kill this idea off too.

Meddog - sure if someone's life was on the line, I'd always check six, but it's a video game. I've never seen any semblance between this and the military, except for the occasional general / drill sergeant that appears. I'll bet the military also frowns on drinking and flying too right? The truth is I fly politely and with respect for my teammates, asking before engaging, not picking, check sixing as much as possible, and always working to help someone clear their six if requested. But I still appreciate the 6 always and never assume anyone is obligated to do so, I just look back a lot.

Round-eye - no problem, the BBS is fun sometimes too, especially when an in-duh-vidual is kinda bored.

Offline opposum

• Probation
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2008, 04:00:53 PM »
Heh heh heh.....how'd you guess? ;)

:rofl :rofl :rofl god im still putting up with it too, i dont know why either  :rofl :rofl :rofl

/_|o[____]o
[1---L-OllllllO-
()_)()_)=°°=)_)