Author Topic: what is more annoying?  (Read 1196 times)

Offline beddog

• Copper Member
Re: what is more annoying?
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2008, 08:30:02 AM »
take your pick:
1) bomb and bailers  2) ditching gvs on concrete when they hear your bombs or 3) that pony that kept trying to pick you and once you reverse him, he runs all the way home.

4)  Whining oreos
:disclaimer: 79% of all my posts are Sarcastic.  It's too much work for me to point out which posts are sarcastic and which aren't, so I'm going to use this signature to reduce overhead and sarcastic post identification time consumption or SPITC for short.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2008, 08:36:57 AM »
4. The whiners that cry "If you fly plane X you are a no skilled, easymode, pick dweeb." Fly a man's plane like plane X.".
Not so much annoying...but funny to laugh at.
See Rule #4

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2008, 08:45:30 AM »
take your pick:
1) bomb and bailers  2) ditching gvs on concrete when they hear your bombs or 3) that pony that kept trying to pick you and once you reverse him, he runs all the way home.

Don't find any of those things annoying. 1.I will often ditch my buffs if there is no one around to play. If there is then great. 2. let the gvs ditch. I'm really after their base anyway and not particularly them. They are just getting out of the way as far as I am concerned. 3. Nothing corrects a mistake like E. You can't expect them to just give you the kill. If so then we'd all be flying zeros.

However, what I find annoying is people who fly 30k or sit in a manned ack preaching for hours (BTW I don't let that go on very long any more). That is easily fixed with squelch. So I guess that's not a problem either.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline ColKLink

• Nickel Member
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2008, 09:00:56 AM »
gv's towering out. Then again, I hate most everything about this game, I'm just practicing my addiction.
Live each day like it's your last, and one day, you will be right.---- rush 2112,--->" and the sheep shall inherit the earth"......