Author Topic: your favorite antagonist  (Read 3427 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: your favorite antagonist
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2009, 02:16:59 AM »
My favorite adversary is an airplane. I dont care who flies it I like to shoot down Lancasters. I will pass by a half dozen cons to kill the Lancs every time. For fighters my favorite is the 109G14 but if I know there is a 109K4 around he will have to die first. Its a rule.  :D

I dont care to cultivate antagonists.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2009, 04:32:43 AM »
jaxxo,  skyrock, trikky (when he was about, great guy in person), stang

furball deserves a mention too  :D
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2009, 08:04:58 AM »
Mine was, TheBug, for the longest time.  What a bastige.

Now he's my right hand man. 

Go fig.
- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2009, 09:02:39 AM »
Mine was, TheBug, for the longest time.  What a bastige.

Now he's my right hand man. 

Go fig.

You beat me to it, boss-man.   :aok

Same situation here.  Now he (TheBug) is one of the best mentors I have had (not that I listen to him all the time  :devil  )
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Pawz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2009, 09:31:56 AM »
jaxxo,  skyrock, trikky (when he was about, great guy in person), stang

furball deserves a mention too  :D

Is Trikky still playing?
When I die bury me in a P38.

I watch day after day, week after week, tour after tour, the Bishops and Rooks take bases and win maps while the Knights stand there with their thumbs stuck in their butts. It's just pathetic!

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2009, 09:44:21 AM »
not to my knowledge,   he left the game due to gameplay issues and never getting any good fights ganged etc,

His best line that i remembered was when he called SR  an assclown,   when i brought this up with him he said that he didn't even know what one of those is  :)

we met with dantoo and him at duxford last year.   He started drooling over the yak3 on display and I bet he won't come back til Hitech adds it,   you'll get another sub for sure  :aok

The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2009, 09:56:53 AM »
u can detune 200, and open channel.....or just squelch those that offend you

How do I detune open channel?  The one that displays even though all radio channels are preset to other channels?
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2009, 11:06:15 AM »
Twizzty is a fellow I respect and I seem to run into quite a bit.  Always a fun fight for some reason... :salute
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2009, 11:22:25 AM »
How do I detune open channel?  The one that displays even though all radio channels are preset to other channels?
by open channel, i mean the one that is like 200. in your text buffer, where you select the country, squad, 200, or whatever channel you want, highlight the one that says "all", and blank it out, or tune squad, or simply tune it to country channel.

i used to not have either one tuned, until i discovered the comedy there is to be had on them.

<<S>>
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Gooss

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.327th.com
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2009, 11:27:23 AM »
I read this as my favorite enemy.

Agent360 pops to mind first.  His SA usually has the fight set up as a 1v1 even though a furball is nearby.  He's always on his game.

HONK!
Gooss

CHICKS DIG GULLWINGS
flying and dying since Tour 19

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2009, 11:38:10 AM »
by open channel, i mean the one that is like 200. in your text buffer, where you select the country, squad, 200, or whatever channel you want, highlight the one that says "all", and blank it out, or tune squad, or simply tune it to country channel.

i used to not have either one tuned, until i discovered the comedy there is to be had on them.

<<S>>

CAp in midwar the all channel is enabled. This guy is not talking about 200.

I know of no way to turn off the open channel in MW, but you can squelch them when they chime up though.

I read this as my favorite enemy.

Agent360 pops to mind first.  His SA usually has the fight set up as a 1v1 even though a furball is nearby.  He's always on his game.

HONK!
Gooss

this is the first one I was thinking too. Loads of fun fighting him and some funny texting in between.

Other than that I enjoy killing those with interesting names like GOD or BRObama (especially on election night  :D and only in game, no reallife thoughts).  :aok
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2009, 12:22:30 PM »
CAp in midwar the all channel is enabled. This guy is not talking about 200.

I know of no way to turn off the open channel in MW, but you can squelch them when they chime up though.

this is the first one I was thinking too. Loads of fun fighting him and some funny texting in between.

Other than that I enjoy killing those with interesting names like GOD or BRObama (especially on election night  :D and only in game, no reallife thoughts).  :aok

hhmm......i may be wrong then. i thought i could detune the all channel too. i'll log in tonight and try it..........
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2009, 12:36:58 PM »
I would prefer to simply be able NOT to have open channel display.  I wish HT would allow people to tune out of all that non sense.  It honestly detracts from my own enjoyment of the game.  I do not want to hear the complaints and insults that flood across that channel.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2009, 12:39:49 PM »
<--- Biggest antagonist in AH.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2009, 12:46:44 PM »
I would prefer to simply be able NOT to have open channel display.  I wish HT would allow people to tune out of all that non sense.  It honestly detracts from my own enjoyment of the game.  I do not want to hear the complaints and insults that flood across that channel.

if memory serves me right,that is why HT disabled it in LW. Maybe it's time for the same to be done in MW too.

I honestly wish you could detune any of the open channels  at will. There is an aweful lot of BS on country and range that I prefer not to listen to as well.
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave