Author Topic: muted for 10mins lol  (Read 3137 times)

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
Re: muted for 10mins lol
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2009, 11:01:59 PM »
This Thread is going fast. IN  :D
Strokes

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2009, 01:20:18 AM »
And he had his chat revoked many times, it also ended up resulting in him being banned from the game.

ack-ack

good point!!
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2009, 03:05:44 AM »
Wow, these are folks who need to be Banned and clean this game up.   

NO, NO, NEVER!!!!  It would force me to start watching TV again.    :D

Fred
One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine... - From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2009, 07:58:51 AM »
Wrongway, I'm saying your internet be good stick only works in the small world you think revolves around you.  The only thing I ever see you write is negative, I'm glad you have endless hours to put your opinion in on the forums.  Just so you know, this opinion is crap, the forums are crap, and I could care less if Aces High didnt exist tomorrow.  The people who have these "respected" opinions have been playing for years, I'm sad to say ive been playing for 9 months.  This game is wasting your life, go outside, go fishing or something, I regret playing this as much as I do. 

In conclusion, This game is crap and a waste of time, and I need to quit playing. I'd rather listen to a squeaker squak into my ear for hours than hear your worthless dribble.  Have a good one eh. :rolleyes:

Wow ... epic "fail" on so many levels.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2009, 08:17:14 AM »
and i got told to clam down

No idea why.

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2009, 12:50:22 PM »
So it might have been one of the mega squads that all .reported me for no apparent reason? Usually I don't EVER say anything unless they dilligently ram me. I barely even say anything if someone HO's me.

Geez give us a break Spikes!  Why is every frigging thing that happens in this game that is bad is blamed on a "Mega-Squad"?  Try looking in the mirror and see what is wrong and take some personal responsibility for your actions and you might get along fine.  I belong to a "mega-Squad" and have never been muted and I've been here a long time but I don't participate in the ch 200 squabbles either.  I do however slip on country but I try to moderate myself so I won't need an outside moderator to moderate my conduct.  Think about it, it's a personal responsibility kinda thing.

All the Best...

Jay
 awDoc1
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2009, 12:53:29 PM »
Say whatever you like on your side of the monitor.
But I really don't want to hear it.
If you can't treat people with a certain amount of respect and consideration you deserve whatever slings and arrows fall your way.

I always tell Ghosth he wears funny lookin' shoes.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2009, 12:54:35 PM »
I always tell Ghosth he wears funny lookin' shoes.
They ain't too funny looking. I'd wear 'em.
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2009, 12:57:06 PM »
They ain't too funny looking. I'd wear 'em.

Don't thise 6 inch spikes hurt your feet though?

Besides, you should be in boots. :)
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2009, 01:05:11 PM »
  Mr Meanie thought it was Mean to mute him. If Tard is banned what's next Dweeb! Channel 200 is for Dweeb Tards that care what the enemy thinks.  :rolleyes:
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline TheflyingElk

• Copper Member
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2009, 04:07:31 PM »
This discussion is getting old, Some many self righteous folks, act like the world of AH  should be sterile and heaven like, Look out the window once in a while the world is vast and diverse place.
AH draws players from the world outside, how could you expect all players to act like they are playing in a convent play ground. Yes I think moderation is warranted but please climb down from the mount and mingle among the masses , we are not a bad group as a whole, so put the pitch forks, tar and feathers away and jump in the cockpit and have some fun. :rolleyes:
You dragged the dead horse into the yard and handed out the bats, sir.

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2009, 04:14:03 PM »

ROX

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2009, 04:34:28 PM »
Geez give us a break Spikes!  Why is every frigging thing that happens in this game that is bad is blamed on a "Mega-Squad"?  Try looking in the mirror and see what is wrong and take some personal responsibility for your actions and you might get along fine.  I belong to a "mega-Squad" and have never been muted and I've been here a long time but I don't participate in the ch 200 squabbles either.  I do however slip on country but I try to moderate myself so I won't need an outside moderator to moderate my conduct.  Think about it, it's a personal responsibility kinda thing.

All the Best...

Jay
 awDoc1
That was a bit harsh...sorry. :o
The only reason I say that is because it's quite easy for squads that size to get a few members together for a suspension. Sure, any squad with over 5-10 members can, but it just is logical to assume the larger squad can do it easier...
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2009, 04:40:26 PM »
 :noid
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2009, 05:39:42 PM »
Insulting and belittling people, regardless of adjectives used, is likely the bigger picture here
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/