Author Topic: why lie on all channel or 200  (Read 2978 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: why lie on all channel or 200
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2009, 11:57:29 AM »
I think we have to remember too that there are a lot of juvenile players (some in their 40's-50's hehehe) frequently without any concept of politeness and respect for their fellow players. Perhaps a gentle reminder to them would be appropriate now and then.
What I get a kick out of the most are the : "WHY NO 6 CALL YOU  x&%X#&* IDIOTS!"   :rofl
My thought is: It's your 6 - if you won't bother to check it why expect someone else to?

This all just goes with the game - ya gotta wear a thick skin or learn to tune it out.

...just MHO eh! :D

OHHH Shut up!  :P

:rofl
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2009, 12:10:55 PM »
My favorite is when I got blasted on 200 for ramming a well known player.  The only problem was he was on my six.  No one ever told me these planes have a reverse gear.   :D

Fred
One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine... - From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2009, 12:20:20 PM »
My favorite is when I got blasted on 200 for ramming a well known player.  The only problem was he was on my six.  No one ever told me these planes have a reverse gear.   :D

Fred

I rammed 2 planes yesterday. Uhg, No one complained because I was the only one who died.

btw. Let me be the first, IN

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2009, 12:23:47 PM »
rod ... there always has been and always will be a segment of the population that cannot accept their current state of "suk" and must find some excuse to explain their "suk" ... other than they "suk".

In the Ndisles map in MW, I was taking off at A4 and above there was a fellow Knight P-38 being chased by 2-3 bogies.  The Knight dives to the acks and one of the bogies follows, only to be shot down by acks right over me on the runway as I am taking off.  The guy immediately starts screaming in chat how I was a coward, timid, lame, etc., for flying at 23,000ft and diving to acks because I can't fight.  I explained I was not the P-38 being chased by multiple bogies, I was the one taking off and got a proxy.  He then says that he watched the film and it clearly showed me being the P-38 he and his buddies were chasing.  All you can do is shrug your head at their idiocy and shoot them down in the next sortie.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2009, 12:28:25 PM »
Yup saw they still haunt MW.  :rofl
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2009, 12:28:53 PM »

In the Ndisles map in MW, I was taking off at A4 and above there was a fellow Knight P-38 being chased by 2-3 bogies.  The Knight dives to the acks and one of the bogies follows, only to be shot down by acks right over me on the runway as I am taking off.  The guy immediately starts screaming in chat how I was a coward, timid, lame, etc., for flying at 23,000ft and diving to acks because I can't fight.  I explained I was not the P-38 being chased by multiple bogies, I was the one taking off and got a proxy.  He then says that he watched the film and it clearly showed me being the P-38 he and his buddies were chasing.  All you can do is shrug your head at their idiocy and shoot them down in the next sortie.

ack-ack

hhmm.....i suspect there may just be film and/or screenies to verify your account of the incident.  :aok :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Lligaf

• Zinc Member
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2009, 12:46:55 PM »
Fought a "new" guy in MW the other night (me-FM2 vs him-Spit9) who died very quickly to my .50 cals. Next thing you know he is ranting on the "All" channel that there is no way an FM2 can do that or do this ... funny thing is ... he has never flown the FM2.

He couldn't accept the fact that he got spanked and that the reason that he got spanked is that I was "hacking" in the FM2 ... it had nothing to do with  :Othe fact that he was fighting a 7 year vet who was obviously better than he.

lol that particular person was blowing up range ch. Told him if you where in an fm2 of death he was more than likely gonna die. It was almost a popcorn moment. :O. You fly it well slap always fun fighting ya even though I usually always die.  :cry:salute sir
365TH HELL HAWKS

Offline texastc316

• Silver Member
      • Mighty 316th
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2009, 12:53:10 PM »

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.
TexsTC-CO/Court Jester-Mighty 316th FS "CREEPING DEATH"  in MA/FSO

The eager pilots are not experienced. And the experienced not eager.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2009, 12:53:21 PM »
hhmm.....i suspect there may just be film and/or screenies to verify your account of the incident.  :aok :noid

Hehehe...you were there too, flying above with 2-3 bogies on your six.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Wreked

• Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2009, 01:14:16 PM »
OHHH Shut up!  :P

:rofl

There ya go - a senior member with mucho respect jumping ALL over one-a us poor little 'ol newbies...
.........MOM he's being mean to me!!!! :cry :cry :cry

...check 6 sir eh!! :D
HO is a HO is a HO!!
You can lead a donkey to a FACT - you just can't make them think!

cheers eh!!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2009, 01:15:45 PM »
There ya go - a senior member with mucho respect jumping ALL over one-a us poor little 'ol newbies...
.........MOM he's being mean to me!!!! :cry :cry :cry

...check 6 sir eh!! :D

:D  :salute
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline BlauK

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.virtualpilots.fi/LLv34/
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2009, 01:50:16 PM »
Why tune to "all" or "200" channel at all?  ;) I never do.

To me the game is for playing and co-operating with country mates, this BBS is for socializing with everyone.

BlauKreuz - Lentolaivue 34      

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2009, 01:57:47 PM »
Hehehe...you were there too, flying above with 2-3 bogies on your six.

ack-ack

YEP.......I was the guy being chased. it was a lala, spit9, and i think either a ki or a c2.

i didn't feel i could handle them all, so i headed to the ack to try and give myself a little bit of a chance.

i think the dude in question was in the spit9........flew right through it.  :D

ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2009, 02:01:30 PM »
lol that particular person was blowing up range ch. Told him if you where in an fm2 of death he was more than likely gonna die. It was almost a popcorn moment. :O. You fly it well slap always fun fighting ya even though I usually always die.  :cry:salute sir

Always fun fighting with or against you Lligaf ... :aok

Ran into another humpty last night when I was fighting you in your C205 ... I had run into him earlier at the V Base and dispatched him and 2 others quite quickly in my FM2 (3 v 1).

Then while I was fighting you in the C205 and me in the LA-5 ... 2 others decide to join in the fray ... that's cool with me, but then I get shot down by "whatshisname" and he comes over the "All" channel puffy-chested telling me that maybe I should have stayed in my FM2 ... like he was super-leet by picking me and taught me a lesson or two ... :rofl
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline shiv

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2009, 02:02:26 PM »

YEP.......I was the guy being chased. it was a lala, spit9, and i think either a ki or a c2.

i didn't feel i could handle them all, so i headed to the ack to try and give myself a little bit of a chance.

i think the dude in question was in the spit9........flew right through it.  :D

Everyone knows the ack has no effect on the other two countries, only on yours.
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.