Author Topic: why lie on all channel or 200  (Read 2979 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: why lie on all channel or 200
« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2009, 11:52:00 AM »
I don't ride you're case that much Cap but when I do remember it's only done for motivational purposes. :D  I enjoy fighting against you and I'm glad to see you're getting a lot better in that B38.  

Don't take any of my banter personally because it's all in fun and always has been.  If it's worth taking seriously then it's worth making fun of.

If you want a friendly 1v1 and see me on just give me a shout, I'd be more than happy.  :salute

i would actually, and will. i'll be watching that film again tonight, to see if i can figure out where i went wrong in the 38-38 fight. i was surprised that no one from either side jumped in on either of us, as there were a lot of cons there.
 if you don't mind, and happened to film that fight, i'd like some clue of where i lost it, if ya can?

i don't care win or lose......the fun is in the fight....and i don't feel like i'm getting much better in the 38 yet.......but i keep tryin.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2009, 11:53:36 AM »

:aok to each is own  ........ :salute
exactly. i just wanted to be sure you knew i didn't mean my comments to be aimed at anyone.......or that i thought poorly of it.

every sport, regardless of how silly or how complicated it may seem to us requires some sort of skill. otherwise it wouldn't be a sport.......... :salute :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2009, 12:16:20 PM »
and i don't feel like i'm getting much better in the 38 yet.......but i keep tryin.

Thats pretty much all you can do! You'll get better, just takes time. Best of luck to you and N7 can teach you plenty. Just pay attention!   :aok

<S> keep up the fun.

P.S. i enjoy our nightly fishing trips  :D

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2009, 02:47:48 PM »

:aok to each is own  ........ :salute

exactly. i just wanted to be sure you knew i didn't mean my comments to be aimed at anyone.......or that i thought poorly of it.

every sport, regardless of how silly or how complicated it may seem to us requires some sort of skill. otherwise it wouldn't be a sport.......... :salute :aok

What the hell is this?  Responsible, respectful, mature conversation?  Geez, what happened to this forum?
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2009, 03:04:24 PM »
What the hell is this?  Responsible, respectful, mature conversation?  Geez, what happened to this forum?

IT happens from time to time.  :aok :rofl
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2009, 03:37:53 PM »
Thats pretty much all you can do! You'll get better, just takes time. Best of luck to you and N7 can teach you plenty. Just pay attention!   :aok

<S> keep up the fun.

P.S. i enjoy our nightly fishing trips  :D

i prett much agree with everything ya said above.......with the exception of the "fishing trips"

i deal with people all day long, that seem intent on agitating me. when i come online into the arenas, i come in there for the fun fights....which i can get from you guys, and some friendly banter. this game is my relief from real life's headaches, and from the pressures of running my own shop, especially in these times.
 it's not really fun to come in and have people trying to rile me up.

:aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline DarkS1ar

• Copper Member
« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2009, 04:52:19 PM »
So many tell lies about fight they were in or about being out numbered or how ack many other reasons why they lost or trying to impress others into thinking they are good. Get a gripe alot of us film our sorties. so when you say you killed me but infact you died. its on film, or when you say ho because your clueless to what a ho is and isn't. i've been told I ho'ed a guy when i was on his 6 in il2 against f6f hoing wouldv'e ben easier than gettin gon his 6. I think maybe we should start wall of shame for those who like to lie about fights or about game. POST films catching them in lies . maybe the rants stop on all and 200. Same guys who get caught killing 2nd accounts and other gamey things usally biggest liars in game.

Cuz everyone knows mine is bigger
All you do is vulch & run
200 Impossible shot’s I’am sending this film to HTC (Spit 16 that lost a 4 v 1)
200 Is that all you can do is H O (P38 shot by my SBD)
200 Wow shoot me landing u **** bag of **** I had 6 kills
DarkStarJust lost 1 of my rockets vulching, you don’t hear me WHINE

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2009, 06:30:01 AM »

I would imagine you dont play golf Cap..................

Watching two people grunt playing oversized ping pong, doesnt even come close to watching any of the greats of golf, stick one 4 inches from the pin from 170 yds away....

But what about when they are fit women :x

What Cap says about this game being a relief from real life is spot on. When you find yourself abussing someone om 200 the answer is you are taking this way toooooo seriously :frown: Anyone who needs to whine on 200 in my opinion has lost the plot.

Shurely it should be shut up or get even its war game not a game of Cricket :eek:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 06:33:28 AM by Yarbles »
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #83 on: September 15, 2009, 08:13:26 AM »
But what about when they are fit women :x

What Cap says about this game being a relief from real life is spot on. When you find yourself abussing someone om 200 the answer is you are taking this way toooooo seriously :frown: Anyone who needs to whine on 200 in my opinion has lost the plot.

Shurely it should be shut up or get even its war game not a game of Cricket :eek:

don't call me "shirly"  :rofl

now last night was some fun. died a lot again. died to stangs guns a couple times. found out(the hard way) that if you're not careful, and fairly aggressive against a 109f, that the good pile-it in one will tear ya a new one.  :D
 actually, the 200 banter last night was very friendly, and i was able to have a decent chat with stang, asking for advice....on what i did wrong against him. took part od that to pm, to avoid cluttering the text buffer.

he's a good guy.......even after i picked him(i came haulin arse, and saw one on him, when it was actually two) and i feel kinda bad about that pick. if you're followin this thread dude, again, my apologies.

<<S>>
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #84 on: September 15, 2009, 09:53:51 AM »
200 in LW OJ and B were good last night too.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2009, 01:29:16 PM »
200 in LW OJ and B were good last night too.

i'm thinking it might be time for me to make some more trips to lw, and be bait for you guys.  :aok :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"