Author Topic: why lie on all channel or 200  (Read 2977 times)

Offline CVA

• Zinc Member
Re: why lie on all channel or 200
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2009, 02:09:07 PM »
So many tell lies about fight they were in or about being out numbered or how ack many other reasons why they lost or trying to impress others into thinking they are good. Get a gripe alot of us film our sorties. so when you say you killed me but infact you died. its on film, or when you say ho because your clueless to what a ho is and isn't. i've been told I ho'ed a guy when i was on his 6 in il2 against f6f hoing wouldv'e ben easier than gettin gon his 6. I think maybe we should start wall of shame for those who like to lie about fights or about game. POST films catching them in lies . maybe the rants stop on all and 200. Same guys who get caught killing 2nd accounts and other gamey things usally biggest liars in game.

Rod, who cares what people say on 200. Does it really matter? most of the time I tune 200 out! :lol

USS AMERICA CVA-66 SHE LIVES FOREVER IN MY HEART

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2009, 02:29:17 PM »
Everyone knows the ack has no effect on the other two countries, only on yours.
NONONONO......

he died...in the ack, giving akak a proxie.

THAT is what made that night so funny. he was all over akak for close to an hour.  :devil :aok :noid :rofl
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2009, 05:35:10 PM »
Look, let me clear this up, ALL I said was "I'm the worst pilot ingame". sheesh  :D

Ok, coat - check, taxi - checked, outta this one.

;)

Wurzel
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2009, 06:00:16 PM »
Look, let me clear this up, ALL I said was "I'm the worst pilot ingame". sheesh  :D

Ok, coat - check, taxi - checked, outta this one.

;)

Wurzel

:lol
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2009, 06:05:50 PM »
rod ... there always has been and always will be a segment of the population that cannot accept their current state of "suk" and must find some excuse to explain their "suk" ... other than they "suk".

Fought a "new" guy in MW the other night (me-FM2 vs him-Spit9) who died very quickly to my .50 cals. Next thing you know he is ranting on the "All" channel that there is no way an FM2 can do that or do this ... funny thing is ... he has never flown the FM2.

He couldn't accept the fact that he got spanked and that the reason that he got spanked is that I was "hacking" in the FM2 ... it had nothing to do with the fact that he was fighting a 7 year vet who was obviously better than he.

lol slap we talking about same guylol

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2009, 06:10:51 PM »
lol Just as many lie about how they won so it'll be a long wall.  :aok

Keep in mind a lot of times it is a misunderstanding. You may have got the kill but there may also have been 1 or 2 more of your friends there. One or both of them may have been coming in from the HO position and he assumed you were in one of those aircraft. There are all kinds of things to make it a misunderstanding.

That is why my vote is NAY  :D

shuffler i wouldn't post if there could be a doubt in what happen my end or his. 1 time guy slap 's talking about said i'd ho 'ed him and a friend was behind me as i was chasing hios f6f with il2. he said i ho'ed a countryman says impossible he was on 6 chasing you. he swore at hilby and then logged off called him aM%$  liar loged

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2009, 06:12:34 PM »
No.   Liars "lie" because they have no integrity to begin with.   If a person doesn't have any "integrity to begin with", they aren't worth a damn to begin with.   Liars hate the truth, because it causes conflict with their "deceitful ways".   

I see what you mean, but it is not the complete answer.   

so true biggest loser has even threaten to come to my house inperson to kill me at home. and he knows where i live use to play same side

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2009, 06:19:32 PM »
Most of who have been around for a while pretty much know who the good sticks are.  I very seldom see any of them doing too much banter on 200/all channel, besides good fight and some fun stuff.  Good reps in this place come from being helpfull to those that maybe aren't as good as you yet.  Looking for fair fights, not being the third guy in on a con.   Helping out your squaddies or countrymen, even if it may mean your own demise or hurt your score.  We should all be here to have fun and help others to do the same.  Those that lie about their success and failures, are obviously very insecure about their true ability to fly in here.

:salute
BigRat
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2009, 06:47:49 PM »

so true biggest loser has even threaten to come to my house inperson to kill me at home. and he knows where i live use to play same side

now......if you're serious about that.......i truly hope you have that recorded. if it happens once........eehhh.........if it's even hinted to again.........i think a phone call would be in order. if it's on film, i'd definitly without a doubt send that to htc though.

just my 2 cents.......which buys me about an ounce of gas now.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2009, 06:50:23 PM »
Most of who have been around for a while pretty much know who the good sticks are.  I very seldom see any of them doing too much banter on 200/all channel, besides good fight and some fun stuff.  Good reps in this place come from being helpfull to those that maybe aren't as good as you yet.  Looking for fair fights, not being the third guy in on a con.   Helping out your squaddies or countrymen, even if it may mean your own demise or hurt your score.  We should all be here to have fun and help others to do the same.  Those that lie about their success and failures, are obviously very insecure about their true ability to fly in here.

:salute
BigRat

3rd guy in on a con? wth guys like you, akak, cobia, snaphook, and a few others, 3 vs you is still unfair.......against THEM!!  :rofl :rofl

on the other hand, i have a couple anklehumpers....they have tons more hours than i do, and they like to remind me that i suck.
 want one of em? :rofl i'll sell him cheap....... :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2009, 08:24:41 AM »
now......if you're serious about that.......i truly hope you have that recorded. if it happens once........eehhh.........if it's even hinted to again.........i think a phone call would be in order. if it's on film, i'd definitly without a doubt send that to htc though.

just my 2 cents.......which buys me about an ounce of gas now.

htc took care maybe not enough but probally best for them

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2009, 08:37:48 AM »

htc took care maybe not enough but probally best for them
:aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline usvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2009, 08:42:04 AM »
Everyone knows the ack has no effect on the other two countries, only on yours.
ONLY ME!
"Come with me and I will show you where the Iron Crosses grow." -Unteroffizer/Feldwebel Rolf Steiner

~POTW-Second Wing~
http://www.pigsonthewing.org/index.php

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2009, 04:02:03 PM »

lol slap we talking about same guylol

That's Artious/zeus/hermes/porky/tintin/yogibear/tintin.  He's been around for awhile actually, his MO is flying 20-25k in a Spitfire Mk IX and then diving on you while you're engaged in another fight.  He then talks smack how much of an easy kill you were and if caught 1v1, will usually run.  He'll change his name once he gets shot down so he doesn't 'ruin' his kill streak without a death record.  He's also very prone to nerd rages.

He also has another account that he logs in with at the same time, "Topper".  He'll camp Topper in one country (usually the one where he's got a nerd rage hard one for someone) and use that account to .wingman the person he's hunting so he'll know where you're at all the time while he's trying to hunt you with Mojo.

It's a sad way of playing but its his $15.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2009, 05:32:21 AM »

It's a sad way of playing but its his $15.

his 30$ actually :)
now posting as SirNuke