Author Topic: why lie on all channel or 200  (Read 2976 times)

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
why lie on all channel or 200
« on: September 11, 2009, 08:29:22 AM »
So many tell lies about fight they were in or about being out numbered or how ack many other reasons why they lost or trying to impress others into thinking they are good. Get a gripe alot of us film our sorties. so when you say you killed me but infact you died. its on film, or when you say ho because your clueless to what a ho is and isn't. i've been told I ho'ed a guy when i was on his 6 in il2 against f6f hoing wouldv'e ben easier than gettin gon his 6. I think maybe we should start wall of shame for those who like to lie about fights or about game. POST films catching them in lies . maybe the rants stop on all and 200. Same guys who get caught killing 2nd accounts and other gamey things usally biggest liars in game.

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: why lie on all channel or 200
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 08:33:41 AM »
It's just a classic case of "It's everyone elses fault but mine!" Some just can't admit that they had messed up and got killed because of it, I for one have but later realized it was my fault.

Offline CHAPPY

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 08:46:12 AM »
 :noid

Offline dhyran

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 09:09:04 AM »
you need to be realy good at online fighting to see your own and other faults, you must have the ability to let you ego aside

how many writes, damn i fly crap today?

people who discuss or complains about a HO simply arent able to avoid it, so they cant fly the simple flight basics. 
sometimes ppl flooding the text buffer, how smart they are, how superb pilots they are...

i am lovin it!!!! just open the roster, right click their name and checkout their score page....... hit ratio below 1% :lol

let them flood the buffer, its entertaiment, it is showtime, it shows a lot more than they will tell you  :rolleyes: :cool:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 09:11:31 AM by dhyran »

dhyran  - retired  CO  ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~        www.loose-deuce.net/

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 09:31:33 AM »
So many tell lies about fight they were in or about being out numbered or how ack many other reasons why they lost or trying to impress others into thinking they are good. Get a gripe alot of us film our sorties. so when you say you killed me but infact you died. its on film, or when you say ho because your clueless to what a ho is and isn't. i've been told I ho'ed a guy when i was on his 6 in il2 against f6f hoing wouldv'e ben easier than gettin gon his 6. I think maybe we should start wall of shame for those who like to lie about fights or about game. POST films catching them in lies . maybe the rants stop on all and 200. Same guys who get caught killing 2nd accounts and other gamey things usally biggest liars in game.

rod ... there always has been and always will be a segment of the population that cannot accept their current state of "suk" and must find some excuse to explain their "suk" ... other than they "suk".

Fought a "new" guy in MW the other night (me-FM2 vs him-Spit9) who died very quickly to my .50 cals. Next thing you know he is ranting on the "All" channel that there is no way an FM2 can do that or do this ... funny thing is ... he has never flown the FM2.

He couldn't accept the fact that he got spanked and that the reason that he got spanked is that I was "hacking" in the FM2 ... it had nothing to do with the fact that he was fighting a 7 year vet who was obviously better than he.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2009, 09:34:38 AM »
It's just a classic case of "It's everyone elses fault but mine!" Some just can't admit that they had messed up and got killed because of it

Quoted for Truth.
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2009, 09:36:00 AM »

lol Just as many lie about how they won so it'll be a long wall.  :aok

Keep in mind a lot of times it is a misunderstanding. You may have got the kill but there may also have been 1 or 2 more of your friends there. One or both of them may have been coming in from the HO position and he assumed you were in one of those aircraft. There are all kinds of things to make it a misunderstanding.

That is why my vote is NAY  :D
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 09:38:17 AM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Pawz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2009, 09:42:24 AM »
Okay I admit it I did cut Lazers mullet but I was a beginner at the time.  :lol
When I die bury me in a P38.

I watch day after day, week after week, tour after tour, the Bishops and Rooks take bases and win maps while the Knights stand there with their thumbs stuck in their butts. It's just pathetic!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2009, 09:44:52 AM »
Okay I admit it I did cut Lazers mullet but I was a beginner at the time.  :lol

DOH!  :rofl
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2009, 10:34:52 AM »
you need to be realy good at online fighting to see your own and other faults, you must have the ability to let you ego aside

how many writes, damn i fly crap today?i do on a regular basis.

people who discuss or complains about a HO simply arent able to avoid it, so they cant fly the simple flight basics.  i can avoid em sometimes, but unless i'm in a craqppy mood, i pretty much don't waste the effort to complain.
sometimes ppl flooding the text buffer, how smart they are, how superb pilots they are...i suck and it. getting better though.

i am lovin it!!!! just open the roster, right click their name and checkout their score page....... hit ratio below 1% :lol

let them flood the buffer, its entertaiment, it is showtime, it shows a lot more than they will tell you  :rolleyes: :cool:

i pretty much tell it as it is. i don't have the time or desire to put the effort into being an internet toughguy.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2009, 10:38:24 AM »
It's just a classic case of "It's everyone elses fault but mine!" Some just can't admit that they had messed up and got killed because of it, I for one have but later realized it was my fault.

No.   Liars "lie" because they have no integrity to begin with.   If a person doesn't have any "integrity to begin with", they aren't worth a damn to begin with.   Liars hate the truth, because it causes conflict with their "deceitful ways".   

I see what you mean, but it is not the complete answer.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Wreked

• Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2009, 11:09:22 AM »
I think we have to remember too that there are a lot of juvenile players (some in their 40's-50's hehehe) frequently without any concept of politeness and respect for their fellow players. Perhaps a gentle reminder to them would be appropriate now and then.
What I get a kick out of the most are the : "WHY NO 6 CALL YOU  x&%X#&* IDIOTS!"   :rofl
My thought is: It's your 6 - if you won't bother to check it why expect someone else to?

This all just goes with the game - ya gotta wear a thick skin or learn to tune it out.

...just MHO eh! :D
HO is a HO is a HO!!
You can lead a donkey to a FACT - you just can't make them think!

cheers eh!!

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Rebel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2009, 11:16:42 AM »
No.   Liars "lie" because they have no integrity to begin with.   If a person doesn't have any "integrity to begin with", they aren't worth a damn to begin with.   Liars hate the truth, because it causes conflict with their "deceitful ways".   

QFT

+1
"You rebel scum"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2009, 11:21:05 AM »

and the funny thing is, that i've merged co-alt with a couple guys, that decided to ru......extend for a sector and a half....all the while screaming on 200, about me being an alt monkey(we were all at about 18k that time).

you are very, right sir.  :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)