Author Topic: why lie on all channel or 200  (Read 2975 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: why lie on all channel or 200
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2009, 06:33:47 AM »
before we have a wall of shame for videos and screenshots of people being tards, we need a section where people can discuss ACM using films of Fights but Im all for making people look like retards, I think it was RTHolmes who made UglyStik look like an idiot on here about 2 months ago when he killed his 262 and UglyStik said it was a 38 and he was picking :eek:
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2009, 06:40:01 AM »
Why tune to "all" or "200" channel at all?  ;) I never do.

To me the game is for playing and co-operating with country mates, this BBS is for socializing with everyone.
I got to say I tune 200 or all because Idon't always fly the same side . I like a dynamic conversation with my friends that happen to be nme at the time . And Cap yeah it's true , couldn't believe he yelled ho when he was running from an il2 in a hellcat  :rofl
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 06:45:30 AM by hlbly »

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2009, 07:58:49 AM »
Always fun fighting with or against you Lligaf ... :aok

Ran into another humpty last night when I was fighting you in your C205 ... I had run into him earlier at the V Base and dispatched him and 2 others quite quickly in my FM2 (3 v 1).

Then while I was fighting you in the C205 and me in the LA-5 ... 2 others decide to join in the fray ... that's cool with me, but then I get shot down by "whatshisname" and he comes over the "All" channel puffy-chested telling me that maybe I should have stayed in my FM2 ... like he was super-leet by picking me and taught me a lesson or two ... :rofl
:mad:
<---Must get gaming rig operational.

Now a pair of F-M2s would just send em over the edge...wouldn't be fair. :devil 
See Rule #4

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2009, 11:20:38 AM »

What I get a kick out of the most are the : "WHY NO 6 CALL YOU  x&%X#&* IDIOTS!"   :rofl
My thought is: It's your 6 - if you won't bother to check it why expect someone else to?

Agreed, but I have to watch myself sometimes too. I was chasing a 190 yesterday, I had gotten all kinds of pings on him but he still wasn't going down.  We ended up on the deck and suddenly tracers come flying by taking off my right aileron.  I broke hard left and up and looked back at my attacker, he was dragging two friendlies very close to him.  It would have been polite of them to let me know he was coming in but I had to take a couple deep breaths and remember it's my six not theirs.  It was target fixation that got me in trouble and it was probably target fixation that kept them from calling it out.
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2009, 03:46:25 PM »

:aok
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline llama

• Silver Member
      • http://www.warrenernst.com/
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2009, 08:21:31 PM »
I kind of like the general childishness and madness of CH200, but I won't tolerate lying whiners after an engagement. Fortunately, with AH's spiffy auto-record feature, I rarely have to.

The whining usually starts before I've landed and have to decide to save the recording or not, so once it starts, I calmly say something like this on CH200 in response: (assume the whiner's name is, say, "pilot" - apologies to anyone really named "pilot" out there in AH-land)

"I'm sorry, but you're a lying sack. You can review what really happened at
http://www.iamthellama.com/PilotIsALyingSack.zip" in 5 minutes.
I encourage anyone interested in checking it out to download it."

And then I save the film, alt-tab out, zip and upload the zipped film to my server. It only takes a minute, but calling out a lying whiner gives me a lot of satisfaction. The nonsense normally stops soonafter. Its hard to argue with a film...

-Llama

Interesting server at 69.12.181.171

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2009, 09:19:36 PM »
That's Artious/zeus/hermes/porky/tintin/yogibear/tintin.  He's been around for awhile actually, his MO is flying 20-25k in a Spitfire Mk IX and then diving on you while you're engaged in another fight.  He then talks smack how much of an easy kill you were and if caught 1v1, will usually run.  He'll change his name once he gets shot down so he doesn't 'ruin' his kill streak without a death record.  He's also very prone to nerd rages.

He also has another account that he logs in with at the same time, "Topper".  He'll camp Topper in one country (usually the one where he's got a nerd rage hard one for someone) and use that account to .wingman the person he's hunting so he'll know where you're at all the time while he's trying to hunt you with Mojo.

It's a sad way of playing but its his $15.

ack-ack

MOJO is the guys main name Midwar? if so that is guy who started in on xtiger calling him names and saying he crys to htc and other bull. when some of us told him careful he changes sides to even and never seen him abuse other players. he told me to f^^*% mind my own bis this between him and xtiger. i said your on all channel calling guy names it concerns us all. na di got 10 min rant on local on how he started this website and has been here for 20 years. I tell him game not that old  i ge t$&%%#^&&$@@$&$@&&%$&$@@&$@&$&$@$&. so i quelched.

Offline Dream Child

• Copper Member
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2009, 09:47:04 PM »
lol Just as many lie about how they won so it'll be a long wall.  :aok

Keep in mind a lot of times it is a misunderstanding. You may have got the kill but there may also have been 1 or 2 more of your friends there. One or both of them may have been coming in from the HO position and he assumed you were in one of those aircraft. There are all kinds of things to make it a misunderstanding.

That is why my vote is NAY  :D

And yet, anyone who has any time here knows that, so why prove you're a goat on open channel? If you're dumb enough to spout off on open channel, or even worse, with a PM, why shouldn't you be called on it?

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2009, 09:48:55 PM »
:mad:
<---Must get gaming rig operational.

A trio would just be un-Godly!
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2009, 09:49:45 PM »
How many pages is this now?  :huh
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2009, 09:50:20 PM »
How many pages is this now?  :huh

Depends on how many posts per page you have set...
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2009, 12:24:13 AM »
i dunno why some insist on doing this stuff.....but tonight, according to one or two of my personal ankle humpers, i had set a 10k hard deck. i even have pics showing me all the way up there.
note how hard it is to make out the ground features from that high up.

see? so hi, the ack won't even shoot at me...o wait..it's a de-acked friendly base.  :D

after these fights, i did however go up high, as that's where i kept finding the bad guys.  :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2009, 01:50:49 AM »
I kind of like the general childishness and madness of CH200, but I won't tolerate lying whiners after an engagement. Fortunately, with AH's spiffy auto-record feature, I rarely have to.

The whining usually starts before I've landed and have to decide to save the recording or not, so once it starts, I calmly say something like this on CH200 in response: (assume the whiner's name is, say, "pilot" - apologies to anyone really named "pilot" out there in AH-land)

"I'm sorry, but you're a lying sack. You can review what really happened at
http://www.iamthellama.com/PilotIsALyingSack.zip" in 5 minutes.
I encourage anyone interested in checking it out to download it."

And then I save the film, alt-tab out, zip and upload the zipped film to my server. It only takes a minute, but calling out a lying whiner gives me a lot of satisfaction. The nonsense normally stops soonafter. Its hard to argue with a film...

-Llama

Some people just like argueing.

My daughter has a tennis coach for fun only. He wont get involved with competition anymore because of all the cheating. He says some cynically cheat but others really do see in when its out etc.

The problem here is human weakness brought on by insecurity. An associate of mine said when he told his father he came second in the county swimming as a kid his father said "so you lost" he still beat 100's though but as far as his father was concerned "he lost."

Does anyone remember John Mackenroe at Wimbledon (You americans have allot to answer for :D)

Seriously though I dont complaign about anyone on 200 and I am beggining to think complaigning about the complaigning just adds to the fire. I can see a few whingers on here whingeing about the whingeing. The human mind is very flexible and some people can both be the problem and be complaining about it. All you can do is set a good example and try to give them an injection of self confidence.

When I hear someone wingeing about the game modelling or being ho ed etc in game I emmediately think I dont want them in the squad now ;)

DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2009, 06:23:56 AM »
i dunno why some insist on doing this stuff.....but tonight, according to one or two of my personal ankle humpers, i had set a 10k hard deck. i even have pics showing me all the way up there.
note how hard it is to make out the ground features from that high up.
(Image removed from quote.)

see? so hi, the ack won't even shoot at me...o wait..it's a de-acked friendly base.  :D
(Image removed from quote.)

after these fights, i did however go up high, as that's where i kept finding the bad guys.  :aok

They're pissed because their sandbox is basically "empty" and refuse to understand "why".   But that's what happens when you're 20 something, living in mom's basement and cannot get laid.   

:salute CAP
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline groundfeeder

• Copper Member
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2009, 07:26:46 AM »
Some people just like argueing.

My daughter has a tennis coach for fun only. He wont get involved with competition anymore because of all the cheating. He says some cynically cheat but others really do see in when its out etc.

The problem here is human weakness brought on by insecurity. An associate of mine said when he told his father he came second in the county swimming as a kid his father said "so you lost" he still beat 100's though but as far as his father was concerned "he lost."

Does anyone remember John Mackenroe at Wimbledon (You americans have allot to answer for :D)

Seriously though I dont complaign about anyone on 200 and I am beggining to think complaigning about the complaigning just adds to the fire. I can see a few whingers on here whingeing about the whingeing. The human mind is very flexible and some people can both be the problem and be complaining about it. All you can do is set a good example and try to give them an injection of self confidence.

When I hear someone wingeing about the game modelling or being ho ed etc in game I emmediately think I dont want them in the squad now ;)

Tennis ??????????????? what the he!! does the worlds most boring sport have to do with flying? :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh