Author Topic: why lie on all channel or 200  (Read 3275 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: why lie on all channel or 200
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2009, 07:46:45 AM »
     Tennis ??????????????? what the he!! does the worlds most boring sport have to do with flying? :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh

actually, tennis is a couple of notches above golf.  :D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2009, 07:56:08 AM »

Which is many notches above Freshwater Angleing  :D :D :D

Either way YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS :mad:

The point is any game is unfair to one player or another sometimes. If you are a secure reasonable type of person you know that occasionally a plane that is not even smoking will blow up infront of you as your cannon shells rip into it and you will only get an assist. You will hit a wirbble 5 times in a Tiger and it wont die, and someone will deliberately ram you and get a kill.

This happens to everyone but if you are insecure or attention seeking or just way too competitive you will act like it only happens to you, you have a major grienvence and you have the right to bore everyone else with the details.

What can be done about these people practically. Probably Nothing :frown:   
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2009, 08:08:26 AM »
Which is many notches above Freshwater Angleing  :D :D :D
now that's funny you mention that. i had to make sure i finished a guys ford escape on saturday. he should've left it over the weekend.......but he had a fishing tournament. i don't really like to put down other peoples hobbies...but i never knew these existed, and considering i can't for the life of me undrstand it, i had to fight to not chuckle a little.

Either way YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS :mad: i'm not......that's why i put the cheesy smiley thingie.

The point is any game is unfair to one player or another sometimes. If you are a secure reasonable type of person you know that occasionally a plane that is not even smoking will blow up infront of you as your cannon shells rip into it and you will only get an assist. You will hit a wirbble 5 times in a Tiger and it wont die, and someone will deliberately ram you and get a kill.oooo there's been nights, that i want to change my ingame to "captassist"!

This happens to everyone but if you are insecure or attention seeking or just way too competitive you will act like it only happens to you, you have a major grienvence and you have the right to bore everyone else with the details.

What can be done about these people practically. Probably Nothing :frown:   

you're probably right. the main problem on 200 begins when they direct their criticisms at an individual. such as my personal AH'rs from last night. hence why i posted those screenies. i was gonna start a whole new thread with the film, but thought better of it.
 when those that choose to grieve the rest of us start getting a little personal(such as directing their ire towards a single person) then we do have one or two tools to use. they're only marginally effective, but they're there.
 i'd just ignore it, but my time in the arenas is my "escape" from the pressures of running my own shop. i don't de-tune 200, because there's too many people that may be on another country that i enjoy chatting with.
 i won't squelch, because that is the r/l equivalent of just turning your back after someone has slapped you in the face(and how many of you would do that?).

anyway....yes, my post just above was placed there in jest.  :aok :D

ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2009, 08:42:47 AM »
My Mistake.

McEnroes catch phrase was "You cannot be serious"

It should have read for clarity; either way YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS :mad: :D

:D makes all the difference  
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2009, 08:47:19 AM »
i won't squelch, because that is the r/l equivalent of just turning your back after someone has slapped you in the face(and how many of you would do that?).

:aok :D

I'll squelch. I look at it as the equivalent of sticking a rag in their mouth and walking on.  :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2009, 08:56:53 AM »
I'll squelch. I look at it as the equivalent of sticking a rag in their mouth and walking on.  :D

:rofl

i LIKE that outlook!! :aok especially if it's a nice dirty greasy one!
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Dinan

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2009, 10:43:14 AM »
i dunno why some insist on doing this stuff.....but tonight, according to one or two of my personal ankle humpers, i had set a 10k hard deck. i even have pics showing me all the way up there.
note how hard it is to make out the ground features from that high up.

Good thing you posted these showing you were not 10k but only 2k over you're "de-acked" base.  Anyway, Jeager typed that all in fun because he knew you would jump all over it like a sapper on a low con already in a 2v1.  :lol

Try not to be so vain cappy...  It's not all about you and it never has been.  ;)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2009, 10:54:26 AM »
Sad plain sad  :rofl
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Dinan

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2009, 10:57:09 AM »
 :x  Yay!  I thought you had me on you're ignore list.

nice fast edit BTW

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2009, 11:11:54 AM »
Good thing you posted these showing you were not 10k but only 2k over you're "de-acked" base.  Anyway, Jeager typed that all in fun because he knew you would jump all over it like a sapper on a low con already in a 2v1.  :lol

Try not to be so vain cappy...  It's not all about you and it never has been.  ;)

i know it's not all about me.  :aok

my problem arises from you guys jumping all over my ankles every time yas see me. between you, jeagr, lazytime, it gets old pretty fast.
 and when ya consider that there's a lot of peeps that say the same things about yas that i do..........

i go in there to try n have fun. had 2 fun fights with you, that although i died, i STILL had a blast. on that first one, i'm still trying to figure out how i ended up out front, as i thought i was doing a better job managing my speed. (38 v 38).
 the other one, it looked like you deliberately stayed off me till i finished playing with that corsair....which is much appreciated BTW, then ya came in. although i didn't last long, it was still fun.

i'd still like that 1-1 fight you mentioned....... :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline REVRAND

• Copper Member
      • Brids Of Prey
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2009, 11:33:45 AM »

I would imagine you dont play golf Cap..................

Watching two people grunt playing oversized ping pong, doesnt even come close to watching any of the greats of golf, stick one 4 inches from the pin from 170 yds away....

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2009, 11:36:13 AM »

Watching two people grunt playing oversized ping pong, doesnt even come close to watching any of the greats of golf, stick one 4 inches from the pin from 170 yds away....

Agreed  :aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Dinan

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2009, 11:44:26 AM »
I don't ride you're case that much Cap but when I do remember it's only done for motivational purposes. :D  I enjoy fighting against you and I'm glad to see you're getting a lot better in that B38.  

Don't take any of my banter personally because it's all in fun and always has been.  If it's worth taking seriously then it's worth making fun of.

If you want a friendly 1v1 and see me on just give me a shout, I'd be more than happy.  :salute

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2009, 11:46:11 AM »

oo..i never said it doesn't take some skill.

i just said (to me anyway) that watching a guy take an oddly shaped stick, and hit a little white ball at a hole that he could never see if it werent for the flag.......well......it's about as exciting as watching the grass grow.

now me....i like drag racing.

but really, what is it? we line up. we get a green light(launch before it lights, or ya already lost) accelerate like bats outta hell, get to the other end, stop before we run outta blacktop, drive back, wait in line, and do it again.

pretty silly really......but it's what i enjoy.

just like i know you guys enjoy your golf.  :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline REVRAND

• Copper Member
      • Brids Of Prey
« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2009, 11:49:53 AM »
oo..i never said it doesn't take some skill.

i just said (to me anyway) that watching a guy take an oddly shaped stick, and hit a little white ball at a hole that he could never see if it werent for the flag.......well......it's about as exciting as watching the grass grow.

now me....i like drag racing.

but really, what is it? we line up. we get a green light(launch before it lights, or ya already lost) accelerate like bats outta hell, get to the other end, stop before we run outta blacktop, drive back, wait in line, and do it again.

pretty silly really......but it's what i enjoy.

just like i know you guys enjoy your golf.  :aok

:aok to each is own  ........ :salute