Author Topic: Pilot wound in GV's?  (Read 2154 times)

Offline batch

• Nickel Member
Re: Pilot wound in GV's?
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2009, 10:14:47 PM »
You didn't comment on the original post so much as you whined about an unrelated change that you didn't like. And you got called on it.

There was no attempt, you were beaten like a rented mule. And it was done with facts and history, there was no conjecture involved. You have not been able to offer any valid dispute of the facts, all you had were weak "game play" whines that do not hold up. Your attempts to invoke comments from HiTech were already completely invalid, since it was HiTech who at least approved the change, if he did not code it himself. The best you have are whines, and poor attempts at denial of facts that are in fact well documented history.

actually a rented mule is worth more than your petty arguments that you somehow feel are enforced by the amount of words you type........ you have shown no facts nor history in fact the only history you provided proved contrary....... the one scenario you mentioned was a failure and didnt even accomplish the proof you set to set forth........ there was no attempt to invoke any comments from hitech as the word invoke if you understood english means an attempt to get him to say something........ when in fact he already said it...... again your incomprehension of the language I guess............ yes Im sure he was aware of the change at the very least.. that doesnt mean it was for the better... just means he implemented it........ has he never implemented a change that was not for the better? hmmm I guess since there are many updates and changes I would have to say YES he has............you have shown no facts of well documented history..... you have shown an article from a magazine which is NOT as you stated among the highest regarded........ and others have given facts from WIKI which is well known for NONfacts......... the best you have done is taken a simple statement of fact as given by me and expand it into your own whine as a fanboy........ get over yourself and accept reality.......... and go do whatever it is you normally do with rented mules..... cause you certainly cant beat one........
"theres nothin like wakin up with a Dickens Cider" - Dickens Fruit Stand

Offline AKP

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2009, 11:00:28 PM »
GV's are supposed to be at a disadvantage from aircraft...  it isnt supposed to be easy hitting a target moving 350mph+ that is moving across your field of view.   

***G3-MF***

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2009, 11:38:40 PM »
actually a rented mule is worth more than your petty arguments that you somehow feel are enforced by the amount of words you type........ you have shown no facts nor history in fact the only history you provided proved contrary....... the one scenario you mentioned was a failure and didnt even accomplish the proof you set to set forth........ there was no attempt to invoke any comments from hitech as the word invoke if you understood english means an attempt to get him to say something........ when in fact he already said it...... again your incomprehension of the language I guess............ yes Im sure he was aware of the change at the very least.. that doesnt mean it was for the better... just means he implemented it........ has he never implemented a change that was not for the better? hmmm I guess since there are many updates and changes I would have to say YES he has............you have shown no facts of well documented history..... you have shown an article from a magazine which is NOT as you stated among the highest regarded........ and others have given facts from WIKI which is well known for NONfacts......... the best you have done is taken a simple statement of fact as given by me and expand it into your own whine as a fanboy........ get over yourself and accept reality.......... and go do whatever it is you normally do with rented mules..... cause you certainly cant beat one........

Rudel's wartime record and those of his squadron mates and other ground attack squadrons that flew on all sides of the war are not 'inaccurate' facts taken from Wiki.  You were wrong about it not being common in real life, we showed you with a particular pilot's wartime record that it was, after all how would he get over 1,300 kills of ground vehicles?

Face it, your argument is nothing more then a whine.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline batch

• Nickel Member
« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2009, 11:42:06 PM »
Rudel's wartime record and those of his squadron mates and other ground attack squadrons that flew on all sides of the war are not 'inaccurate' facts taken from Wiki.  You were wrong about it not being common in real life, we showed you with a particular pilot's wartime record that it was, after all how would he get over 1,300 kills of ground vehicles?

Face it, your argument is nothing more then a whine.

ack-ack

1 question......... where did you get your facts............ answer wiki.......... problem solved

I checked 12 sources the only 1 that had the numbers you posted was wiki..... nuff said

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2009, 11:48:26 PM »
1 question......... where did you get your facts............ answer wiki.......... problem solved

I checked 12 sources the only 1 that had the numbers you posted was wiki..... nuff said

Actually, from this book.

Stuka Pilot by Hans Rudel

Also used this to get the exact numbers of ground vehicles destroyed since I didn't have access to the book at home.

Achtung Panzer! - Hans Rudel

now, are you really trying to tell me that Rudel's wartime record is not true?  Are you willing to back that up with contrary proof?

Again, you've been proven wrong in yet another thing. 

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline batch

• Nickel Member
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2009, 11:53:24 PM »
wiki

Offline KG45

• Nickel Member
« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2009, 08:03:25 AM »
from my experience, pilot wound is for the driver. gunner position unaffected.
all you fascists, you're bound to lose...

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2009, 08:37:16 AM »
     Sometimes I wonder why a guy in a hole continues to dig...amazing.
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2009, 09:30:00 AM »
I don't know, but he's got a shovel the size of a house. And he just keeps on shoveling.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2009, 09:34:07 AM »
wiki

Wrong again. One is from Amazon, the book seller, the other is from a website about German ground attack units. And my link was from find article, which took the article from Flight Journal Magazine, a well respected magazine about historical aircraft and the events they were involved in.

Keep digging.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline CountD90

• Nickel Member
« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2009, 11:06:24 AM »
wiki

Im pretty sure the two sites ack ack just posted are nothing close to wiki.

Batch you are pretty much acting like this man right here....

GameID:Count
The Misfit Toys
Quote from: Wreked
If you are feeling a little useless, offended, or depressed, just remember that you were once the fastest and most victorious little sperm out of millions.

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2009, 03:12:37 PM »
So, pilot wounds in a gv huh...................
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2009, 03:15:51 PM »
Never had one, in any GV. Killed outright or unharmed. Go figure.

SaVaGe

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2009, 03:19:52 PM »
Neither have I.  But with all this new crazy stuff going on, I'd hope one day soon to get shot in the shoulder!   :D

Never had one, in any GV. Killed outright or unharmed. Go figure.

:salute
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: September 20, 2009, 12:40:58 AM »
One of my first times in a GV, panzer, I received a pilot wound. I was messing around with the arrow keys trying to get a better view out of the little slit. So I moved the seating way forward and said hey now I can see. About that time a spit came in from the front and pinged my tank giving me a pilot wound. It was very very frustrating at the time. Couldn't get back to base since I spawned out. So I just drove around bleeding out. However, I think it's funny now and it gives me a story to tell.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter