Author Topic: people who cry like little girls  (Read 32626 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: people who cry like little girls
« Reply #150 on: November 29, 2009, 05:57:49 AM »
Are you kidding? Have you seen the threads lately?

Flying at 30k has made you loopy, Chalenge.

Well I obviously dont smoke from the same pipe YOU do thats for sure.

Yes these two squads adhere to mutual admiration thats what comes across in their 'hugging' posts.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #151 on: November 29, 2009, 05:58:07 AM »
what are you smiling at, your excuses for not fighting tonight were getting old.....my stick lost cal, my cat is on my lap, i already put my stick away, I dont E fight,I thought the other 109 was in....your just a dirty spit dweeb weak boi  :devil
HAHAHA you nerd  :rofl
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #152 on: November 29, 2009, 05:58:42 AM »

Yes these two squads adhere to mutual admiration thats what comes across in their 'hugging' posts.
whatever pipe he smokes from helps him spell his own name right  :aok

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #153 on: November 29, 2009, 06:02:47 AM »
whatever pipe he smokes from helps him spell his own name right  :aok

Alert the spelling police BiPoLaR is having a conniption!  :x
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #154 on: November 29, 2009, 06:04:40 AM »
Alert the spelling police BiPoLaR is having a conniption!  :x
why do i feed trolls? theres a question to ask yourself  :aok

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #155 on: November 29, 2009, 06:14:54 AM »

:rofl :rofl :rofl just shut up, your sounding soo stupid right now
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #156 on: November 29, 2009, 06:56:07 AM »
I wasn't going to post again here but the amount of face palms you are causing me has got the hook set nicely.

Blah blah blah spin spin spin blah blah blah

Remember that time you asked what the Me163 base was and five or so people told you it was A59?  For whatever reason, you went into complete denial mode for 5 minutes straight rejecting all the answers you were getting... "A59 Chalenge, 59 chalenge, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59" You STILL didn't believe it until you checked it for yourself.  Why did you even ask what base it was if you were going to reject the answers that you were receiving?  It must have felt like a Twilight Zone episode in your head or something.  Hell, check Tec's signature..."59".  It's a living tribute to the absurdity of that night.

How can I expect to convince differently of something you already 'know' to be true after watching the 59 spectacle on country channel?  I guess I'll try one more time even though it's pointless.

Fuel is free, Bases are close, Fights are low.  Fuel is free, Bases are close, Fights are low.  Fuel is free, Bases are close, Fights are low.  Fuel is free, Bases are close, Fights are low.  Fuel is free, Bases are close, Fights are low.  Fuel is free, Bases are close, Fights are low.  Fuel is free, Bases are close, Fights are low.  Fuel is free, Bases are close, Fights are low.  Fuel is free, Bases are close, Fights are low.  Fuel is free, Bases are close, Fights are low.  Fuel is free, Bases are close, Fights are low.  Fuel is free, Bases are close, Fights are low.  Fuel is free, Bases are close, Fights are low.  Fuel is free, Bases are close, Fights are low.  Fuel is free, Bases are close, Fights are low.  Fuel is free, Bases are close, Fights are low.  Fuel is free, Bases are close, Fights are low.  Fuel is free, Bases are close, Fights are low.  Fuel is free, Bases are close, Fights are low.  Fuel is free, Bases are close, Fights are low.  Fuel is free, Bases are close, Fights are low.  Fuel is free, Bases are close, Fights are low.  Fuel is free, Bases are close, Fights are low.  59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59, 59.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #157 on: November 29, 2009, 07:52:59 AM »
i love everyone, even the new guys that fly at 30k and run 4 sectors only to bail

Fixed.
You realize a very vocal player was caught doing just that?
See Rule #4

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #158 on: November 29, 2009, 09:33:28 AM »
Why did you even ask what base it was if you were going to reject the answers that you were receiving?
This sounds kinda like trying to argue with toolshedder, HOers, and horde monkeys.....you just cant win against thoughtlessness
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #159 on: November 29, 2009, 10:46:49 AM »
Some people want something wrong with the game/players or you wouldnt have anything to feel togetherness about.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
« Reply #160 on: November 29, 2009, 11:40:55 AM »
We need to redefine the word "vet" in here.... Instead of talking smack to noobs why dont you offer some tips....

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #161 on: November 29, 2009, 12:08:39 PM »
Bet is on.  How many more pages will this thread have before Skuzzy locks it?

I have 14 pages.
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #162 on: November 29, 2009, 12:16:27 PM »
Im thinking much further since Grizz and the other two bois have gone into 'zero content mode' which is exactly how these three act online on 200 and will always do so.

Summer isnt the only vacation they have experienced I think.  :devil

Offline Ruler2

• Silver Member
« Reply #163 on: November 29, 2009, 12:53:20 PM »
Bet is on.  How many more pages will this thread have before Skuzzy locks it?

I have 14 pages.

On that note....  IN

Offline Yossarian

• Gold Member
« Reply #164 on: November 29, 2009, 01:32:00 PM »
Bipolar, Well done..you're my hero.

One of these days people will learn to be considerate of new players.Teach them if they want to learn. Or....just let them play the game how they want without lowering themself to the level of school yard bullies.
Seriously, Bipolar and all others who behave in this selfish and arrogant fashion, you do nothing for the game and you do nothing for your own enjoyment with that kind of attitude. You hurt the game, nothing else. Its pathetic to carry on like this and you and those who behave like this are a cancer on the game.
 In case you did not notice you have not convinced very many people to improve their flying with you insulting methods over the years. You have convinced more to just quit. Well done. Big man.

What really makes me laugh is that you may have no idea who you are insulting. Only the other day you stole a kill off my squadmate's 12 oclk and then called him a homosexual when he cleared your 6 oclk.  Then act surprised that I castigate you for it.

Buzurd could be Hitech testing out the gameplay for all you know. Or even a veteran pilot like Vilkas who has just found the game. Does it make you feel big and special to insult everyone? You are not the only one who behaves like this and you are not the worst, I will give you that.

All you acheive is to teach other numbskulls that it's ok to trash talk to anyone just because they do not please you in how they enjoy their money.
 MtnMan recently posted a film of BPARKER being a tool, the example you and others set is what makes the noobs like him behave this way.

And all you idiots in this thread jumping all over buzurd are just thoughtless. I repeat, you may have no idea who buzurd is.

Read what I have typed carefully and do not bother replying directly to me because this is a statement of pure fact, not a discussion.

I'm just reiterating this because it's TRUE.
Afk for a year or so.  The name of a gun turret in game.  Falanx, huh? :banana:
Apparently I'm in the 20th FG 'Loco Busters', or so the legend goes.
O o
/Ż________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH 75MM!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ