Author Topic: people who cry like little girls  (Read 32618 times)

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
Re: people who cry like little girls
« Reply #135 on: November 29, 2009, 12:28:58 AM »
Page 10 total distraction anyone?  :banana:

Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #136 on: November 29, 2009, 12:29:26 AM »
Just a look back at the OP...

I don't see where he mentioned either one of them by name.  

Easy enough for a real man to just let this kid (it's obvious it's a kid, I mean look at the structure)  blow off steam, and not give him legitimacy in his initial "whine".  He doesn't have film, doesn't know who it was, but his stinky bait catches these two rising.

Mannerisms be damned, it could have been any two 109's in any arena, but those two hosers want it be known it was them.  Wonder who the grownups are here?

(-_-) <-----+1
frogs are people too

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #137 on: November 29, 2009, 12:53:07 AM »
Do you actually play the game or just sit here on the bbs, to say rooks and knights are the only ones with astronauts is just .......(lack of a better word) CENSORED and ruins all your credibility in this argument

Everyone already knows that POTW and Muppets hug each other on the BBS so your coming in is no surprise but your comments without any conscious thought on your part whatsoever lends nothing to support the opposing view.

If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #138 on: November 29, 2009, 12:58:55 AM »
Do you actually play the game or just sit here on the bbs, to say rooks and knights are the only ones with astronauts is just .......(lack of a better word) retarded and ruins all your credibility in this argument
:D :aok
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #139 on: November 29, 2009, 01:00:35 AM »
Fixed.
KU, you R noT my furend no mores.
that was a low blow  :cry

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #140 on: November 29, 2009, 01:03:27 AM »

Therefore,  to BiPoLaR:

I hereby commission you to go forth and use your gift (and you are one gifted dude in this respect  :D) to the betterment of the community.  Apparently there is still room for improvement:

i like turtles  :devil

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #141 on: November 29, 2009, 01:48:33 AM »
can we get a cookie emote please?

this guy deserves one

Break break!
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #142 on: November 29, 2009, 01:59:49 AM »
There's a difference between prodding someone a bit, and going over the top with the comments to them to the point it's nothing more then antagonizing or name calling.

After reading this thread I was reminded of a time when a couple of us from the 80th got into a 200 conversation with a 38 guy on the other side.  The squad he was in at the time had a rep of being point pongers, gang bangers and pickers.  To find on of them down low just fighting was rare if at all.  Pawz and I were driving around in the 38s down low per usual and ran into him up high.  Pawz poked at him a bit about the altitude and this guy got all defensive and justifying of it.  It felt to me like he was defensive from the start more because the squad he was in prompted it.  

I got to talking to him on PM and explained we were just in it for the fight and to come on down and we'd do some one v one stuff away from the fight and we wouldn't gang him.    he seemed to relax a bit and we ended up having some great knock down drag out fights.  Turned out he was darn good in that 38 of his.

Later on another board, guys from a different squad were just ripping on this guy.  I piped in and defended him saying he seemed like a good guy, wanting to learn and already was a good stick.  

One of the great ironies for me was he later ended up in that squad with the guys who were bashing him initially.

I guess it's my long winded way of saying I'd rather give folks the benefit of the doubt then rip them too much for not playing it the same way I do.  I think folks are much more willing to learn new stuff and listen to the vets, if the vets provide the opportunity.

Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #143 on: November 29, 2009, 02:05:03 AM »
Maybe Bipolar and grizz might want to take a break from the game for a bit.  It's obviously getting to be all-consuming, as their postings suggest.  When you can't hold your temper with three kids in P51's and feel you need to defend your honor.....

Both of your stats....
I wish I had a job that allowed me to stay home, fly all day and criticize everyone who didn't do exactly what I wanted.

Three different people have flown on my account this month.  My fiancées brother logged almost 20 hours on it..... he's a WW2 nut, and ended up subbing.  His 14 year old kid, put another 10 hours on it.  I logged another 18 or so (including 4 hours AFK).
48 hours total for the month, between three people on one comp.   And that didn't even come close to either of your tallies.  

Morays stats from tour 97.(btw the game stats do not count tower time, this is inflight only)
Time d:hh:mm:ss 4:17:34:14   4 days!

Tour 96:
Time d:hh:mm:ss 4:0:33:45   4 days!

Tour 90:
Time d:hh:mm:ss 3:18:58:50   3 days!

Tour 88:
Time hh:mm:ss  6:18::29:42 6 days.. wow!

Add a couple dozen of tours where he flew for about 2 and a half days.

Pot, meet kettle.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #144 on: November 29, 2009, 02:32:08 AM »

Connection confirmed... hug in progress.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #145 on: November 29, 2009, 05:20:51 AM »
Everyone already knows that POTW and Muppets hug each other on the BBS so your coming in is no surprise but your comments without any conscious thought on your part whatsoever lends nothing to support the opposing view.

Are you kidding? Have you seen the threads lately?

Flying at 30k has made you loopy, Chalenge.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #146 on: November 29, 2009, 05:23:11 AM »

HAHAHA

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #147 on: November 29, 2009, 05:45:03 AM »

lol I was about to say

what are you smiling at, your excuses for not fighting tonight were getting old.....my stick lost cal, my cat is on my lap, i already put my stick away, I dont E fight,I thought the other 109 was in....your just a dirty spit dweeb weak boi  :devil
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #148 on: November 29, 2009, 05:46:48 AM »

Were you saying something I cant seem to read it :neener:
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #149 on: November 29, 2009, 05:55:41 AM »
Were you saying something I cant seem to read. :neener:

fixed  :devil