Author Topic: people who cry like little girls  (Read 32621 times)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
Re: people who cry like little girls
« Reply #120 on: November 28, 2009, 07:11:54 PM »
i have, for some of the One's i look up to as great pilots in this Game, there not so great i guess  :frown:  .. i sill want to DA with alot of them, weither im easy bait or not most likely i am but i want to Improve, how else can one improve but to fly against Great Sticks
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #121 on: November 28, 2009, 07:14:29 PM »
even though im one of the guys getting flamed on here, pass me some of that popcorn  :aok

Here ya go... take this to :cheers:
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #122 on: November 28, 2009, 07:15:11 PM »
Grizz... its okay I understand about the intelligence factor and all... really. Dont let a little thing like facts get in the way or anything. Just keep smack talking and misrepresenting truth and you will be fine... really.

Facts?  You've proven a 30k P51D has better fuel burn rate than one lower.  I've proven this fact has virtually zero application in the MA.  I'm done with this thread though, if it's just going to be back and forth with the same guys while posters with sense just observe, it might as well just die.  

Enjoy the strato.

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #123 on: November 28, 2009, 07:18:38 PM »
Moray, you have no clue what me and bip have going on in real life and for you to attempt to call us out in that regard is disgraceful.

You're right.  It was wrong of me. Just as wrong as criticizing a child on country channel, and then carrying it over to the boards.

My apologies to you.  I should have been able to remain more adult than you.  I could not.  I will therefore leave this thread.  If you really feel that you need to defend yourself that much from one child's postings on a video game, you really should look into getting some help though.

I did not make the situation any better by posting that. Whatever reason you had, are your reasons.  You are an adult and can act however you feel is most appropriate.   As well, you may allow a video game to take up whatever percentage of your life you see fit.

and goodbye.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 07:20:57 PM by MORAY37 »
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #124 on: November 28, 2009, 07:20:12 PM »
Facts?  You've proven a 30k P51D has better fuel burn rate than one lower.  I've proven this fact has virtually zero application in the MA.  I'm done with this thread though, if it's just going to be back and forth with the same guys while posters with sense just observe, it might as well just die.  

Enjoy the strato.
the same guys flaming on here are the same ones you find running and ganging in the arenas. just over compensation for something  :aok

i love everyone, even the new guys that fly at 30k and run 4 sectors only to die for it all in vain

you all have anice night, im gonna have me some chocolate chip cookies and milk. sit back and watch the little flamer people post more entertaining garbage in this thread. I love how everyone thinks they know it all
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #125 on: November 28, 2009, 07:23:10 PM »
You're right.  It was wrong of me. Just as wrong as criticizing a child on country channel, and then carrying it over to the boards.

My apologies to you.  I should have been able to remain more adult than you.  I could not.  I will therefore leave this thread.  If you really feel that you need to defend yourself that much from one child's postings on a video game, you really should look into getting some help though.

I did not make the situation any better by posting that. Whatever reason you had, are your reasons.  You are an adult and can act however you feel is most appropriate.   As well, you may allow a video game to take up whatever percentage of your life you see fit.

and goodbye.
>
see the guy named "buzurd" in the arenas was no child.
It was an older gentlemen that spoke on vox, and said "i have no excuses for flying like that"

i even told grizz i felt bad for the guy. it kind of bothered me, YES bothered me. but now it dont
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #126 on: November 28, 2009, 07:40:49 PM »
I personally prefer a bra as opposed to pink panties.  The clasp works well as a chinstrap while the cups make a superb helmet.

i like the bra idea. i'm climbing out in bombers as i type this.....it helps hold my headset in place. the cups work perfectly.  :banana: :bolt: :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #127 on: November 28, 2009, 07:48:14 PM »
I totally cry like a girl.
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #128 on: November 28, 2009, 07:49:40 PM »
I totally cry like a girl.

Like, I would totally hope so!   :D   <3 TxMom
Tours 86 - 296

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
« Reply #129 on: November 28, 2009, 08:29:36 PM »
the same guys flaming on here are the same ones you find running and ganging in the arenas. just over compensation for something  :aok

i love everyone, even the new guys that fly at 30k and run 4 sectors only to bail

you all have anice night, im gonna have me some chocolate chip cookies and milk. sit back and watch the little flamer people post more entertaining garbage in this thread. I love how everyone thinks they know it all
Fixed.
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #130 on: November 28, 2009, 10:47:19 PM »

Enjoy the strato.

You proved nothing and I mean zero nothing. Zero application? So just let the astronaut rooks (and now knits are doing it) fly over and bomb our fields and strats and dont shoot them down? Brilliant non-application approach there grizz. Really.

60 miles extra range can get you home where as flying 5k lower might not but you go on living in denial it wont affect me at all.  :aok
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #131 on: November 28, 2009, 11:37:28 PM »
Dear BBS gangtards,

There are two things that you are forgetting:

1.  Grizz and BiP didn't know whether these were noobs or not (one wasn't).  Doesn't really matter anyway because of point 2.  

2.  Timid, gay flying should be called out.  It is what ruins the game and makes the old, quality players quit (since we are so worried about ppl quiting).  It has gotten to epidemic proportions and if there is not some "push back" then the select few that enter the game and can take the criticism will never get better and the tradition of tardness will continue on and on and grow more and more.  Be sure and make the distinction that we are not talking about whining and poor sportsmanship type trash talk of the sort that comes for being pwnd and then not being able to face reality that you suck.  This is a criticism of crappy game-play that is ruining this game.  It must be exposed.    

Therefore,  to BiPoLaR:

I hereby commission you to go forth and use your gift (and you are one gifted dude in this respect  :D) to the betterment of the community.  Apparently there is still room for improvement:

You are not the only one who behaves like this and you are not the worst...

« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 11:39:30 PM by SunBat »
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #132 on: November 29, 2009, 12:00:20 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 10:17:50 AM by Skuzzy »
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #133 on: November 29, 2009, 12:11:51 AM »
Bipolar, Well done..you're my hero.

One of these days people will learn to be considerate of new players.Teach them if they want to learn. Or....just let them play the game how they want without lowering themself to the level of school yard bullies.
Seriously, Bipolar and all others who behave in this selfish and arrogant fashion, you do nothing for the game and you do nothing for your own enjoyment with that kind of attitude. You hurt the game, nothing else. Its pathetic to carry on like this and you and those who behave like this are a cancer on the game.
 In case you did not notice you have not convinced very many people to improve their flying with you insulting methods over the years. You have convinced more to just quit. Well done. Big man.

What really makes me laugh is that you may have no idea who you are insulting. Only the other day you stole a kill off my squadmate's 12 oclk and then called him a homosexual when he cleared your 6 oclk.  Then act surprised that I castigate you for it.

Buzurd could be Hitech testing out the gameplay for all you know. Or even a veteran pilot like Vilkas who has just found the game. Does it make you feel big and special to insult everyone? You are not the only one who behaves like this and you are not the worst, I will give you that.

All you acheive is to teach other numbskulls that it's ok to trash talk to anyone just because they do not please you in how they enjoy their money.
 MtnMan recently posted a film of BPARKER being a tool, the example you and others set is what makes the noobs like him behave this way.

And all you idiots in this thread jumping all over buzurd are just thoughtless. I repeat, you may have no idea who buzurd is.

Read what I have typed carefully and do not bother replying directly to me because this is a statement of pure fact, not a discussion.

yep

+1
frogs are people too

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #134 on: November 29, 2009, 12:13:39 AM »
Me and Bip roll from A7 in 109K4's because we see 2 cons on radar.  There is nothing else within 2 sectors.  We begin to wep climb and head towards the two close dots on radar.  It takes us about 2 minutes to get up to 10k and we see 2 specks above us.  We continue climbing to around 12k and they finally appear in icon range.  Take note of the altitudes.

(Image removed from quote.)

BiP and I were the two low 109s at around 12k and were no threat.  We continued climbing as they circled us at 28k waiting to strike.  When we finally had climbed to 19k, they decided it was time to pounce.  Now, there's no reason to insult their tactics (even though the other P51d was an established regular player) but to say the least it was extremely timid.  After about 15 failed passes at us, E's were beginning to equalize at the now 19k or so 'fight' ensuing.  At about this time, I was able to connect with a 30mm tater on a miscue one of the P51s made and took his wing off.  BiPolar at a very similar time mark, unfortunately received a radiator hit while trying to dodge the 15th or so spray attack.

Bipolar began his decent to land his wounded bird while I was now left with the remaining P51D at around 17k or so.  The P51, frantic without his wingman, decided his best course of option was to run (at around 15k) in what might go down as one of the longest, most boring chases I have ever experienced.  We were deep in friendly territory which was completely empty of any action, and was about a 3.5 sector stretch from his friendly base he was RTB to.

I chased him for about 10 minutes without even a thought of engaging the only con within a 50 mile radius.  It was as if he had put his plane on autopilot and went to Subway to order a sandwich.  BiPolar landed his K4 and upped a Spit16 at the base between our location and his base.  Bipolar climbed to 17k, and came our way to try to intercept him.  The P51 then decided survival was no longer a priority.  He had avoided combat at all costs until now but decided it was time to take a stand!  He pointed his nose at bipolar's nose and began to fire away!  Bipolar obviously was completely content with jousting with the P51 who had flown so high and run so far that only legends are made of.  Bipolar won the joust and we laughed about the set of events that had just occurred.

so what.....
frogs are people too