Author Topic: 1st Nasty  (Read 5375 times)

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
Re: 1st Nasty
« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2009, 03:43:49 PM »
Wow, all of this trouble over cartoon planes?

Not at all about the planes; all about the e-peen.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2009, 04:43:47 PM »
If you notice, Junky, I'm not usuing the board for outlandish fantasies that I know that will never come true. Yea, your a cool guy outside the board, and most of the PoTW are cool guys, but when it comes to the board, you are all immature, and you post some sensless, dumb topics, that beat a dead horse, or hurt another players thoughts or feelings twords the game, because you want them to play your way. It dosn't matter if it's sarcasm, how would another player know that? And yet, I'm the immautre one. Funny, to clear up about what I said in KOTH "I have came up with a theory that if someone kills me they win the round" That to me sounds juts like what your posting about, sarcasm. I thought you would have figured that out by now. Well, what ever I told you my thoughts, you can do what you will.
<S>
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #77 on: December 13, 2009, 05:08:21 PM »
If you notice, Junky, I'm not usuing the board for outlandish fantasies that I know that will never come true.

sha right son, what about taht thread you were talkin bout how u was hookin up wit teh Megan Fox chickadoodle and oglin her HOOTIEz.
 :D
 :banana: :banana: :banana:

*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #78 on: December 13, 2009, 05:22:27 PM »
If you notice, Junky, I'm not usuing the board for outlandish fantasies that I know that will never come true.
Thats like saying I "Cant" do something......Marines might be a bad choice :aok
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: December 13, 2009, 06:24:34 PM »
If you notice, Junky, I'm not usuing the board for outlandish fantasies that I know that will never come true. Yea, your a cool guy outside the board, and most of the PoTW are cool guys, but when it comes to the board, you are all immature, and you post some sensless, dumb topics, that beat a dead horse, or hurt another players thoughts or feelings twords the game, because you want them to play your way. It dosn't matter if it's sarcasm, how would another player know that? And yet, I'm the immautre one. Funny, to clear up about what I said in KOTH "I have came up with a theory that if someone kills me they win the round" That to me sounds juts like what your posting about, sarcasm. I thought you would have figured that out by now. Well, what ever I told you my thoughts, you can do what you will.
<S>

:huh :headscratch: :O :old::rofl
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2009, 06:49:14 PM »
Wow....and still no answer huh Waystin?

Changeup
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline MrMeaty

• Zinc Member
« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2009, 06:56:06 PM »
please excuse my grammar 68ZooM

This topic has been discussed on the pigs forum for some time. Finally Waystin decided to post something about it on the aces high forum. He did it despite knowing the inevitable ridicule from nearly all of you, which in most of the cases comes from children anyway.
The main reason for posting this is to get HighTech to see it and maybe do something about it if he or anyone at his company still cares about anything other than the next paycheck. I'm sure the main reason for posting this on the board instead of going to HTC privately is to just maybe catch a few of you that are mature enough to want to do something about it instead of following the herd and rambling off some sort of elementary insult or constantly critique everyone's spelling/grammatical skills. It is still your $15 out of your income that you pay, so by all means play how you like but please extend a courtesy to fellow players and at least hear them out. Maybe one of them will have a valid point in helping create a better gaming atmosphere.

As for calling out another squad to the DA... I guess it would help waystin vent some frustration toward the people that help orchestrate irritating unstoppable missions then refuse to fight opposition in a game that is designed around the "fighting" aspect.

MrMeaty
fear the flying black pig

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2009, 06:57:42 PM »
+1

V/r
Changeup
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2009, 07:05:11 PM »

Oh and BKs are easy....I killed JAXXOs spit 16 1v the other night :devil......(was a great fight JAXXO :salute )
  He doesnt count after 2 in the morn. Stop picking on inebriated pilets! Come to think of it leave me alone after the time aswell. :aok
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline FALCONWING

• Silver Member
« Reply #84 on: December 13, 2009, 07:20:13 PM »
please excuse my grammar 68ZooM

This topic has been discussed on the pigs forum for some time. Finally Waystin decided to post something about it on the aces high forum. He did it despite knowing the inevitable ridicule from nearly all of you, which in most of the cases comes from children anyway.
The main reason for posting this is to get HighTech to see it and maybe do something about it if he or anyone at his company still cares about anything other than the next paycheck. I'm sure the main reason for posting this on the board instead of going to HTC privately is to just maybe catch a few of you that are mature enough to want to do something about it instead of following the herd and rambling off some sort of elementary insult or constantly critique everyone's spelling/grammatical skills. It is still your $15 out of your income that you pay, so by all means play how you like but please extend a courtesy to fellow players and at least hear them out. Maybe one of them will have a valid point in helping create a better gaming atmosphere.

As for calling out another squad to the DA... I guess it would help waystin vent some frustration toward the people that help orchestrate irritating unstoppable missions then refuse to fight opposition in a game that is designed around the "fighting" aspect.

MrMeaty

I think the problem that people are having with this stems from the fact that most would consider POTW as another horde squad...they made a big deal not terribly long ago about "oinking" when they took bases and landed kills.  As of recent they still "oink" when they take bases so it is obviously something they are not ashamed of...so I have no idea what you guys could be discussing on your squad boards unless your planning on taking your squad in a whole new direction....As a bish, I see POTW as a knit horde/landgrab squad (there is NOTHING wrong with this and that is NOT meant as an insult)...it is only mentioned because it seems odd/ironic for their leaders to be "calling out" others for actions that seem identical to their own??? :rolleyes:

I am asking you to prove yourself.  Pigs versus your Girl Scout troop in the DA.  Well...

If this is how one believes an adult who wants to be taken seriously tries to address a perceived problem....then I'm not sure they are problem solvers.

I guess most importantly I don't even bother to read the COUNTLESS threads initiated by leaders or ex-leaders of this squadron over the last two months.  It seems to have taken on the aura of a group who want undeserved respect/admiration/recognition by constantly being in conflict with others?  From my standpoint it has backfired because while i used to think POTW was an okay squad, they now seem to be wanting to be viewed as a bunch of kids.  No offense Junky but you have already posted pictures of yourself wasted etc and are obviously a teenage kid in the military.  I am suprised that your squad is cool with you being their spokesperson???  I am pretty sure I am close to having played the game almost longer then you could read.   I began in 1996 for reference.... :aok
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 07:30:27 PM by FALCONWING »
SECRET ANTI-BBS BULLY CLUB

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #85 on: December 13, 2009, 07:39:29 PM »
I think the problem that people are having with this stems from the fact that most would consider POTW as another horde squad...they made a big deal not terribly long ago about "oinking" when they took bases and landed kills.  As of recent they still "oink" when they take bases so it is obviously something they are not ashamed of...so I have no idea what you guys could be discussing on your squad boards unless your planning on taking your squad in a whole new direction....As a bish, I see POTW as a knit horde/landgrab squad (there is NOTHING wrong with this and that is NOT meant as an insult)...it is only mentioned because it seems odd/ironic for their leaders to be "calling out" others for actions that seem identical to their own??? :rolleyes:

You couldnt be more wrong. Just as your flying style couldnt be more timid.
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #86 on: December 13, 2009, 07:47:04 PM »
No offense Junky but you have already posted pictures of yourself wasted etc and are obviously a teenage kid in the military.  I am suprised that your squad is cool with you being their spokesperson???  I am pretty sure I am close to having played the game almost longer then you could read.   I began in 1996 for reference.... :aok
LOL spokesperson..........just because I post alot on the bbs and write alot of crap on 200 doesnt make me this.......immature yes........at times......but who isnt? :aok
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #87 on: December 13, 2009, 08:23:20 PM »
Thats like saying I "Cant" do something......Marines might be a bad choice :aok
Think what you want, I'm not going to be like you and dictate how your going to do things, unlike the way your squad seems to think they can. And I've had my fair share of Army already, 4 years of it, and I like the Marines still.

I'll be the bigger man and walk away.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline MrMeaty

• Zinc Member
« Reply #88 on: December 13, 2009, 08:35:22 PM »

If this is how one believes an adult who wants to be taken seriously tries to address a perceived problem....then I'm not sure they are problem solvers.

I guess most importantly I don't even bother to read the COUNTLESS threads initiated by leaders or ex-leaders of this squadron over the last two months.  It seems to have taken on the aura of a group who want undeserved respect/admiration/recognition by constantly being in conflict with others?  From my standpoint it has backfired because while i used to think POTW was an okay squad, they now seem to be wanting to be viewed as a bunch of kids.  No offense Junky but you have already posted pictures of yourself wasted etc and are obviously a teenage kid in the military.  I am suprised that your squad is cool with you being their spokesperson???  I am pretty sure I am close to having played the game almost longer then you could read.   I began in 1996 for reference.... :aok

Everything you are saying is understandable but you along with everyone else must take the things my squad-mates  have said (excluding twitchy and various other tards) and put it into a sort of immature context yet still in the adult mindset. Many of the threads previously started by the POTW are more for fun than anything yet most of you take it to heart or make it seem like we are trying to be smug, you should look at it more in terms of having a good time on a board about a video game and trying to grab a slight bit of publicity for our squad, despite going about it in the wrong way, in an otherwise infinite list of squads who deserve recognition. It is quite an affective way to stand out. Many of you dislike the attention grabbing and call it childish but I still consider myself a child and don't see that ending. Any of you who are offended yet still add to the posts may want to look into a mirror because you are more like a child than you let yourself admit. Letting something someone wrote on a board about a video game or squad in said video game that you happen to play effect you that much does not constitute as adult, at least in my book. Being an adult you should simply move on instead of indulging in the childish urge to post your opinion. But nobody is calling you wrong for doing so. I personally love to hear your opinions good or bad about the squad I'm in, or any topic for that matter, not because I wish to change but because you are the people who make this game great. But you should also consider the serious things that the people in this squad say. The issue of these massive unstoppable NOE raids seems to be an ever increasing problem and many people would like to see it addressed, if not then it is your right to disagree and I hope you have fun doing what it is you do.

As for the type of squad we are falconwing, we do everything from bomb to furball. Nothing in our squad is exclusive except the friendship.. I for one haven't seen the pigs actually organize and take bases as much as we just look for good fights.

MrMeaty

Offline MrMeaty

• Zinc Member
« Reply #89 on: December 13, 2009, 08:38:34 PM »
Think what you want, I'm not going to be like you and dictate how your going to do things, unlike the way your squad seems to think they can. And I've had my fair share of Army already, 4 years of it, and I like the Marines still.

I'll be the bigger man and walk away.

Apparently you don't try to dictate people yet you don't mind insulting them or their entire squad.. Hypocrisy at its best...Meet Aces High's finest..

MrMeaty