Author Topic: NOE Hall of Shame  (Read 9335 times)

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
Re: NOE Hall of Shame
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2009, 03:36:22 PM »
I blame Karaya.
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2009, 03:50:21 PM »
I didn't read all of the post.... most are well.... never mind  :D

Spotting NOEs are very easy. When I see a blob of green dots moving toward a base and there is no dar bar then I know there is one. I then announce on 200 that there is an NOE mission just SW of base blah blah blah.   :devil

So if any of you Knight or Bishops would like to help cut back on the NOE's just let me know when you spot one from your side and I'll help bust them from mine!   :aok

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Enough with the stupid whining, you selfish @#$%$#s, take it or leave.
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2009, 03:51:49 PM »
PS. as for NOE raids, I like em, because they DO PROMOTE COMBAT when we take a base deep in enemy territory unexpectedly.  It almost always sets off a huge fight, with the enemy trying to take it back, and us vigorously defending it, with enemy bases all around.  And NOE raids are easy to bust if you catch them in time, then they turn into a great NOE furball.

NOE rarely starts a fight. the whole idea is to sneak in... otherwise they would be in dar not below it.

Easy enough to detect and NOE simply .SAPPMODE then .DAR 0   :aok
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 03:56:00 PM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline saggs

• Silver Member
      • www.kirksagers.com
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2009, 03:55:16 PM »
:rofl

Which part is funny Shuffler, the fact that I'm whining about whiners?

Ironic isn't it. :D

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2009, 03:56:40 PM »
Which part is funny Shuffler, the fact that I'm whining about whiners?

Ironic isn't it. :D

Almost a classic  :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline saggs

• Silver Member
      • www.kirksagers.com
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2009, 03:57:54 PM »
I didn't read all of the post.... most are well.... never mind  :D

Soooo... you didn't read them, but you know what they all say.   Ummmm...  OK :headscratch:

Offline saggs

• Silver Member
      • www.kirksagers.com
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2009, 04:03:30 PM »
Almost a classic  :D

Now someone needs to post, complaining about people (like me) who whine about the whiners.

Then someone whining about the people complaining about those who whine about complainers.

It's a viscous circle, spiraling into despair.

Offline Sol75

• Nickel Member
« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2009, 04:05:47 PM »
Now someone needs to post, complaining about people (like me) who whine about the whiners.

Then someone whining about the people complaining about those who whine about complainers.

It's a viscous circle, spiraling into despair.

Im tired of whiners complaining about the whiners who complain about the complainers complaining!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :cry
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P Secret Association of P-38 Pile-its
In-Game as Castiel
Recently Touched By The Noodle! ALL HAIL THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!
Pastafarian for life

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2009, 04:06:14 PM »
Soooo... you didn't read them, but you know what they all say.   Ummmm...  OK :headscratch:

actually what he said makes sense. it's all been said before. a search will more than likely show that.  :aok :airplane: :old:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline saggs

• Silver Member
      • www.kirksagers.com
« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2009, 04:17:33 PM »

NOE rarely starts a fight. the whole idea is to sneak in... otherwise they would be in dar not below it.

Easy enough to detect and NOE simply .SAPPMODE then .DAR 0   :aok

You misunderstand me, NOE raids are often free of combat yes.  But it usually pisses off the other side a lot, and a good fight will break out at the base that the NOE raid captured, with folks wanting that base back.

If you don't like them that's great, like I said there is enough diversity in this game for folks to do whatever they enjoy, be that NOE raids, giant horde raids, furballing, bombers, 1 v 1, GVs, hangar camping, vulching, HOing, flying in the stratosphere and picking, etc.

I personally like to do varying things, I get bored doing one thing all the time.

That's why I don't understand all the complaining, there is room for all styles of play, and they CAN coexist.

"Can't we all just get along" Rodney King
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 04:24:16 PM by saggs »

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2009, 04:29:47 PM »
You obvious haven't been playing in the LW MAs recently... or at least payed the slightest attention to the recent ENY values or observe the war developing and play out across the map.  To realistically get a sufficient defence going against one of these recent NOE hordes would require the Knits to completely give up defending our other 2nd front, leaving one of the two countries currently devoted to hording Knitland uncontested and opponent-less.  Our numbers are so low recently too that I wouldn't be surprised if currently half the defending Knits who are defending (because they're good peoples like that) were seriously wishing they could be doing something else in the game that they would enjoy doing... rather than being forced into doing the jobs which if they don't do, then nobody else will (because there isn't anybody else around to do it, lol).

If ENY was supposed to be setup and configured in a way to help us Knits out in this situation, it is currently far from adequately or properly configured.  And it's really sad how us Knits recently are getting to the point where we're counting on ENY penalties against the other two contries to be our greatest asset (only to unfortunately notice it being of no assistance to us at all).

I don't know why I'm even putting effort into this, the obvious facts are that us Knits are the AH minority and thus favored punching bag of the other countries.  HTC will leave things as they are for the weekend and come back Monday morning to cleanup the mess that will be waiting for them in the arenas and on the message board, they won't loose any sleep and weekend enjoyment if the Knits are having another bad day/weekend/week/month/year.
Well all the knight  conspiracy could be explained if you took aminute and stopped crying. I check the roster hmm. One knight hoard base take squad, well I know what 20 knights are up to.  Another larger squad says they love furballing. Well theres 15 more. Im sure theres 15 knights that are devoted to GVing and 15 more porking I mean bombing. :D  Leaves about 15 or so in the tower or unaccounted for. Doesnt leave many to counter attack that 40 plus mission coming in.  I don't condone these mission myself, hell killshooting yourself over a building is just  :rolleyes:. But to answer you question maybe the Bish just think knights are easier targets! 

Almost forgot  my vote. To the  squad  claiming to be #1  at sneaking on late at night to take realestate for his/her  chess piece. This  buds for you! :cheers:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 04:37:37 PM by crazyivan »
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2009, 05:03:22 PM »
You misunderstand me, NOE raids are often free of combat yes.  But it usually pisses off the other side a lot, and a good fight will break out at the base that the NOE raid captured, with folks wanting that base back.

If you don't like them that's great, like I said there is enough diversity in this game for folks to do whatever they enjoy, be that NOE raids, giant horde raids, furballing, bombers, 1 v 1, GVs, hangar camping, vulching, HOing, flying in the stratosphere and picking, etc.

I personally like to do varying things, I get bored doing one thing all the time.

That's why I don't understand all the complaining, there is room for all styles of play, and they CAN coexist.

"Can't we all just get along" Rodney King

I forget.... did Rodney King say that before or after he beat his wife?
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2009, 05:04:41 PM »
Well all the knight  conspiracy could be explained if you took aminute and stopped crying. I check the roster hmm. One knight hoard base take squad, well I know what 20 knights are up to.  Another larger squad says they love furballing. Well theres 15 more. Im sure theres 15 knights that are devoted to GVing and 15 more porking I mean bombing. :D  Leaves about 15 or so in the tower or unaccounted for. Doesnt leave many to counter attack that 40 plus mission coming in.  I don't condone these mission myself, hell killshooting yourself over a building is just  :rolleyes:. But to answer you question maybe the Bish just think knights are easier targets! 

Almost forgot  my vote. To the  squad  claiming to be #1  at sneaking on late at night to take realestate for his/her  chess piece. This  buds for you! :cheers:

Easy iVN?

Late War Tour 119 Kills by Assi in a Hurricane Mk I
CRAZYiVN in an uber  :) FM2

Muahahahahaaa!.

All other stats from iVN and I don't count.  :D

Maybe when some of our little generals quit in disgust and go Rook or Bish some of the class will come back our way. 

Maybe not as evidenced when this was attempted.

Yesterday, TT, I changed countrys to the Bish side.  I wanted to "Test the waters" so to speak.  To see if me and my squad would be welcomed before I brought my men over.  Well, I got a most rude reception.  I dont know if it is because of this thread or not.  But anyway....I decided to go to the Rook side.  On the Rook side, I recieved a nice welcome.  However; when I planned a mission with my 3 other bomber squadees to take a base, away from a furball , I also asked on country for the help of 2 pilots.  A 110 pilot and a C-47 pilot.  Now when I only have 4 guys on in my squad, and we try to take a base, and I ask for the help of my countrymen and dont get any help, I have to "Bail" from my bomber to bring back what I need to hopefully take that base.  You will NEVER see me bailing out of a plane when there is an enemy on my six or close to me.

And yes, I asked permission before I bomb hangers where there is a furball going on.  If I get 1 yes response, I am taking down whatever I can.  I get points for taking down hangers just like furballers get points for their kills.  But I dont go looking for furball to END.  Hell, most of the time my failed mission to take the base the first time, creates it.  I have seen a time when a group of guys go in to take a base and it ends up into a furball.  So....I CAN CREATE A FURBALL.....and I CAN END ONE!

And if you shoot/shot me down, lol, usually I have already accomplished my mission.   And with some of the replys to this thread....Yes, it does sort of make me want to turn to the "Darkside" and become the evil menace.  A madman with the sole purpose to shut down furballs.  Then what would you think?  (THINKING) It already seems to me that I am already being hated on........why not change my name to EVILDAN.  Then I would be known as the furball stopper, the ultimate "Toolshedder". A sweetheartbag?  Well, evilmen are sweetheartbags, turds, retard....any bad name would compliment an evil villian.

SO, I ask you....which do YOU want me to be?  Which cartoon character would YOU want me to portray?  Which pill do you want me to take?

BLUE PILL:  DOGFITE...just being me doing what I do.  Helping my country to take bases however I see fit to take them.

RED PILL:  EVILDAN...An evil bomber pilot that looks for furballs to kill.

The choice is yours............... 

btw - in a classic response Steve showed Dogbite Bailing while he was in Icon range.

It may be good to be tha king(M.Brooks), but the King must not have been a knight.  :aok

Offline tassos

• Nickel Member
      • Free Warbids Arena
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2009, 05:15:45 PM »
:old: Hi all my Name is Tasos I am ok and I am Anonymus NOE`iker  :salute
Living Aces High from Sep 1999 as ATZE,MrROX,and from Feb 2000 as tassos
Quit: OPEN /Google:48°58'22.40"N 10°8'15.30"E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B69CquvLHgY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMCq22Vpa18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXsVxFycRZo
Aces High be a part...

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2009, 05:24:16 PM »
Easy iVN?

Late War Tour 119 Kills by Assi in a Hurricane Mk I
CRAZYiVN in an uber  :) FM2

Muahahahahaaa!.

All other stats from iVN and I don't count.  :D

Yeah those 303s tickled my  nose. Got alittle dark on me when I was picking flowers and cutting daisys. Opps

SERENITY NOW! :mad:
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins