Author Topic: Killing Shades  (Read 3829 times)

Offline Threeup

• Copper Member
Re: Killing Shades
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2010, 04:08:10 AM »
If you kill your shade aren't you just playing with yourself?

Sad, very very sad.

Some people think that men who play on line simulations too much are lacking in character and have a strange obsession with fantasy and have never grown up. That said, what does it mean when someone does it at double the rate?
The Mighty Raw Prawns

"It's all good fun until someone loses an eye" Rooster Cogburn

http://youtu.be/pxM8XB61ZvU

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2010, 06:37:22 AM »
Ty. Found him.  :D

Well, that's how you get the top ace position in the BF 109E in LW war arena ;)

He was completely unapologetic about it.  :(
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2010, 06:42:06 AM »
just think..for just 29.90 i can be admired by faceless strangers. These guys are pretty stupid though, seeing as how you can do the same thing offline for free  :headscratch: (Image removed from quote.)

Exactly, I just post up a nice pic of "Little 'Zilla" on a free hosting site and let the admring emails deluge in.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2010, 07:01:27 AM »
magnus1
Lighten up Francis

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2010, 08:36:00 AM »
Karaya, you get the shade names and i'll round up the towns people and pass out torches.

count me in lutey! i'll bring the handcuffs and whips! :D

~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2010, 09:03:41 AM »

Sad, very very sad.

Some people think that men who play on line simulations too much are lacking in character and have a strange obsession with fantasy and have never grown up. That said, what does it mean when someone does it at double the rate?

That the skin on it gets very raw?
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2010, 10:34:05 AM »
  My future was so bright until you killed my Shades.  :cry

I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline SoulTakr

• Copper Member
« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2010, 11:26:00 AM »

She meant to say whipped cream   :)

"Deeds Not Words"

Offline 1MADDOG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2010, 12:42:57 PM »
1Maddog1, Did you used to be a Bish and were in that squad Cowboys From Hell or whatever it was that got caught killing each other to pad scores a little over ayear ago or am I mistaken?

If it was you I remember talking to you about it while sitting at a GV base in GV's and you were totally unappologetic about that too.  If it wasn't you my appologies.

It's a shame some people were never taught fair play or sportsmanship.

Nope, it wasn't me. When I was Bish until a year ago, I was with JG-3 Udet, most of which members are now the Aggressors. I am and have been with Wing of Terror since on the Rooks. When I do fly Bish, I fly with 1CASPER1 who a couple of months ago rejoined JG-3. Again, I rarely fly both at the same time but when I do, it's on the same side. No need to appologize for your thoughts and feelings on people who use pizz poor game play. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I do support multiple accounts if used on the same side but not on opposite sides when used to pad scores or spy. Those that have multiple accounts must police themselves and I do so. Some unfortunately don't. I would hope myself that HTC could make a way to link multiple accounts together and when one switches a country, the others automatically follow as to prevent padding, spying and such.
:old: SM1/E-6 USN 1980-1991 (100% Disabled Vet) Served on FFG-11, FFG-13, FF-1047, LHD-1, HC-16, NAS Pensacola (Navy Police)
Multi AHXARL Season & Finale Champion, Having Fun Since Tour #76
I'm also PorkyPig, DickWeed, 1CASPER1 & Calypso

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2010, 12:46:51 PM »
Shade killing? There is an interesting topic that has not been discussed here before. Bravo  :D

At the end of the day, more accounts = more revenue for HTC so I say let em have as many as they need. But no more attention until proof of obvious cheating is found and privately sent to HTC.

Right? I think that is about the gist of how this one ends up around page 207.

I'd be willing to bet that those who partake in this phenomenon are not actually paying customers but are manipulating the system in such a way that they are using one, if not two, "Two Weeks Free" accounts.

I recall someone killing a different shade each month in the past until he was outted.

So, it is actually a Lose/Lose for gameplay as well as company income.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2010, 01:07:27 PM »
15 dollars is not that much. I have seen youtube videos back when I was playing call of duty modern warfare of guys with 12 xboxs and 12 live accounts just so they could score potato.

it is not just an aces high phenomenon.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2010, 02:07:53 PM »

Sad, very very sad.

you got a problem with those of us that are 48 going on 18?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2010, 02:08:59 PM »

taking your comment out of context, you've no idea the images that're running through my mind right now......... :devil

ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2010, 02:53:10 PM »
So when i log into orange arena earlier today a fellow rook is calling out a shade on 200, so i go check it out i up a panzer n kill the guy killing his shade the killer had no idea i was there, so im guessing he had like 70 gv kills on the other guy is that ok to have a shade and get easy kills>?, so me n the other rook wait for the guy to reup, instead he relogs, both of em logged off. few minutes later they both come back into orange n the shade ups 24s so i follow w my la7, 3 or 4 sectors later the other guy comes to the 24s w a 109 n kills the shade, the 24s never fired back. i log off go check my film n it definitley is the guy killin the shade. IS this legal?

WOW, how sad ones life must be to spend soooo much energy busting a shade account :huh. We all know score means nothing err, well it means nothing to most obviously it means much to you! :cry

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2010, 03:15:44 PM »
I'd be willing to bet that those who partake in this phenomenon are not actually paying customers but are manipulating the system in such a way that they are using one, if not two, "Two Weeks Free" accounts.

I recall someone killing a different shade each month in the past until he was outted.

So, it is actually a Lose/Lose for gameplay as well as company income.

wrongway

That's a good point, i grant you. Still doesnt bother me though one way or the other.

I saw a guy in there called 'mechanic' last night, he is welcome to the handle but just so ya know, it's not me   :)
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.