Author Topic: Sick Puppies in MidWar  (Read 15104 times)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: Sick Puppies in MidWar
« Reply #120 on: February 09, 2011, 12:31:36 PM »
the ironry, right?  It's like the pot calling the kettle black.

ack-ack

Welcome back to the forums.   :noid

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #121 on: February 09, 2011, 12:43:26 PM »
While they're at it, remove the score reports that include EWA and MWA, only report LWA scores (personally I'd like to stop all score reporting on the front page -- but we must use baby steps)

Why remove the perks in the EW or MW arena?  It's not going to resolve the problem since the perks aren't the issue and it's a rather drastic solution, kind of like chopping your head off to cure a head ache.  If the perks were the cause, the better solution would be to make perks gained in a particular arena good for that arena only.  That would stop perk farming but not the lame game play flying of the SOARS in the EW.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #122 on: February 09, 2011, 12:44:30 PM »
Welcome back to the forums.   :noid

I bet Skuzzy's stress level just increased ten fold.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #123 on: February 09, 2011, 12:51:24 PM »
Why remove the perks in the EW or MW arena?  It's not going to resolve the problem since the perks aren't the issue and it's a rather drastic solution, kind of like chopping your head off to cure a head ache.  If the perks were the cause, the better solution would be to make perks gained in a particular arena good for that arena only.  That would stop perk farming but not the lame game play flying of the SOARS in the EW.

ack-ack
way to take a blind shot?

SOAR hasent been in EW in force since the summer.

and when we were in there it wasent "everyone on one side, capturing empty bases".

we had very fun wars with the ironhorsemen, the 337th and the C-hawks who came in there.

do your research next time old man. and stop humping SOAR's ankle while your at it.

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #124 on: February 09, 2011, 12:53:04 PM »
If they removed perks from the EWA and MWA this wouldn't be a problem.

While they're at it, remove the score reports that include EWA and MWA, only report LWA scores (personally I'd like to stop all score reporting on the front page -- but we must use baby steps)
Why remove something that has no personnel effect on you ? does it hurt your feelings when some else gets there name in lights?
 jeeze,, I like and respect what you have done for the game!  who the heck else does skins like you?  you rock! but what in the world have I done to you?  my name is in lights this month and deservedly so! I kicked up on some midwar tankers!!! WOO HOO   big deal,, yet I am still happy to see it, and it didn't even raise the hair on the back of your neck!   very few get any recognition for anything in this game, many play just for the fun of it, and few ever get there name in lights like you! and rightfully so!   but to say they shouldn't be there at all is just down right mean!
Flying since tour 71.

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #125 on: February 09, 2011, 12:54:27 PM »
 :headscratch:      AKAK is 20 years old......................      :bolt:

do your research next time old man. and stop humping SOAR's ankle while your at it.
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #126 on: February 09, 2011, 12:58:09 PM »
:headscratch:      AKAK is 20 years old......................      :bolt:

he's 20 yrs old and yet speaks like he does nothing but read wikipedia pages all day?

i fear greatly for his social life.  :bolt:

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #127 on: February 09, 2011, 01:00:22 PM »
Tyrannis, I'd be worrying about your own social life.
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #128 on: February 09, 2011, 01:02:33 PM »
Tyrannis, I'd be worrying about your own social life.
mine's fine, unlike most here i dont freak out over whats posted on a game forum.
like i said, who are these people for me to care about there judgement?  :rofl

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #129 on: February 09, 2011, 01:07:12 PM »
senseless babble? i called it how i saw it.   :rofl but i love every1's reaction

"oh no! the sick puppies are good people! they could never do something like you said! and im saying this without actually being there! because i'll take there word just because its THEM saying it!, cus you know, the sick puppies would never lie to save there reputation now, would they?"

the internet, so funny  :lol
I guess you didn't understand the joke picture of a big reel of rope that I posted did you?

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #130 on: February 09, 2011, 01:10:32 PM »
IMPORTANT FOOTNOTE:
I don't actually know the true age of the Ack-Ack

:old:
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #131 on: February 09, 2011, 01:13:48 PM »
You must care if you come in here posting who you shoot down and at what odds, making yourself sound like a hero. Do your friends at school know you're an expert online pilot?
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #132 on: February 09, 2011, 01:16:08 PM »
You must care if you come in here posting who you shoot down and at what odds, making yourself sound like a hero. Do your friends at school know you're an expert online pilot?
yes, i come in here and "thump my chest" sometimes over who ive killed.

does that make me any different than anyone else here?

noone else here has ever done this before?

you all have, and yet you critisize someone for doing the same things you tend to do.

mm, sweet sweet hypocrisy  :)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #133 on: February 09, 2011, 01:17:00 PM »
he is most likely in his early 50s, overweight and balding....and single with no kids.  and a great p38J cartoon warrior.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #134 on: February 09, 2011, 01:21:01 PM »
Ack-Ack: Why remove it?

The EWA and MWA are nothing but a refuge for the self-inflating ego oriented squads, that do nothing but add to their score. They do what they can to increase perk points with no opposition, no competition, and do their best to get their names on the front page scores. This merely feeds the nonstop chest thumping and encourages this behavior in new upstart chest thumping "squads" (I use the term loosely).

Why nourish the poisonous fruit? Rather, deny them the recognition and it will save us all some time, trouble, and effort.