Author Topic: Are there enough players?  (Read 7729 times)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: Are there enough players?
« Reply #240 on: April 21, 2011, 01:14:57 PM »
And why would you do that?  Seems a bit distrusting, underhanded, cheesy, pick a word but it just doesn't seem right.  It seems to me the only reason you'd do that is to use it against someone in the future.

Ditto Bald.  Note to self:  Do not join the Few on ventrillo. :uhoh
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #241 on: April 21, 2011, 01:22:22 PM »
Once again, I didnt blow my lid because of anything smakak said. I have a whole library of films that say otherwise, that's good enough for me. It was the back stabbing ego that peeved me for the night. And obviously that ego is still making impressions on people.

You better check yourself son! Notice how much you enjoy repeating the 109 dribble out loud for the ego boost you like to give yourself. How many times have you repeated that now?

Notice how you frequently accuse others of "immaturity" when a pissing match comes up on these forums, and then there you are right in the middle of it all. Your holier than thou ego is good fodder for me.

Im 41 years old, so you can repeat that 109 dribble until your blue in the face and it still wont mean a thing to me. All I see is a little kid screaming "look at me."
so your the 40+ holding a grudge over a video game, trying to interject insults in someone else's BBS fight, now thats pathetic  :aok

send me all the films, I want to see them...

BTW, I bet akak is laughing his a$s off at you because the drama he caused...

« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 01:27:56 PM by Ardy123 »
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #242 on: April 21, 2011, 01:50:18 PM »
Ditto Bald.  Note to self:  Do not join the Few on ventrillo. :uhoh
It's not so bad... just erm... ask them to keep the tapes away from any government departments
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #243 on: April 21, 2011, 01:54:36 PM »
The few sounds greeeeat. Recording each others ventrilo sessions, blackmail, extortion, dogs being called off. Got to make sure your back is covered in that squad. :rofl :rofl
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #244 on: April 21, 2011, 01:59:03 PM »
The few sounds greeeeat. Recording each others ventrilo sessions, blackmail, extortion, dogs being called off. Got to make sure your back is covered in that squad. :rofl :rofl

:rofl :aok

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #245 on: April 21, 2011, 02:02:03 PM »
The Few StormTroopers are really nice chaps, and The Few Gestapo are even nicer, they offered me tea and a biscuit.

And in no way was there a mauser pistol placed by the side of my head as I typed this.   :noid
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #246 on: April 21, 2011, 02:05:20 PM »
The Few StormTroopers are really nice chaps, and The Few Gestapo are even nicer, they offered me tea and a biscuit.

And in no way was there a mauser pistol placed by the side of my head as I typed this.   :noid

Zis vee told ju noot to disucssss.  Puuf. 

If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #247 on: April 21, 2011, 02:55:51 PM »
so your the 40+ holding a grudge over a video game, trying to interject insults in someone else's BBS fight, now thats pathetic  :aok

send me all the films, I want to see them...

BTW, I bet akak is laughing his a$s off at you because the drama he caused...

I have no grudge! I was affirming someone else, I wasn't talking to you. If you took that as an insult then maybe you should consider that it's not a coincidence that more than one person sees your passive aggressive lil ego. And grow up, I could care less what he laughs at.
Fear? You bet your life...but that all leaves you as you reach combat. Then there's a sense of great excitement, a thrill you can't duplicate anywhere...it's actually fun. Yes, I think it is the most exciting fun in the world. — Lt. Col. Robert B. "Westy" Westbrook, USAAF 6/<--lol@mod

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #248 on: April 21, 2011, 03:06:28 PM »
I have no grudge! I was affirming someone else, I wasn't talking to you. If you took that as an insult then maybe you should consider that it's not a coincidence that more than one person sees your passive aggressive lil ego. And grow up, I could care less what he laughs at.

Your own post contradicts itself, if you held no grudge you wouldn't have said anything. You are clearly upset and Akak is enjoying the drama he created, at your emotional expense.

EDIT: If you want to talk about it Musik, PM me, I'm not upset. If you just want to hide and attempt to poke insults at me behind other arguments that your not apart of... cheers
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 03:14:18 PM by Ardy123 »
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #249 on: April 21, 2011, 03:26:13 PM »
Your own post contradicts itself, if you held no grudge you wouldn't have said anything. You are clearly upset and Akak is enjoying the drama he created, at your emotional expense.

EDIT: If you want to talk about it Musik, PM me, I'm not upset. If you just want to hide and attempt to poke insults at me behind other arguments that your not apart of... cheers
Only brits can say cheers :banana:
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #250 on: April 21, 2011, 03:32:13 PM »
Only brits can say cheers :banana:

Well no guys for me and no GF single man right now  :cheers:

:rofl :rofl  ahh I see... how could I forget, how is spring break on the east coast of the USA today Spek?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 03:33:53 PM by Ardy123 »
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #251 on: April 21, 2011, 03:33:25 PM »
recording vent thats outrageous!

just imagine if AH's film recorder also recorded vox, I mean there would be potentially incriminating audio recordings on everyones hard drives! just as well it doesnt eh?

(btw Im hinting that you guys are idiots)

someone remind me what the last couple of pages have to do with overall player numbers and its effect on gameplay? :headscratch:
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #252 on: April 21, 2011, 03:37:07 PM »
:rofl :rofl  ahh I see... how could I forget, how is spring break on the east coast of the USA today Spek?
Got off of it like 2 weeks ago.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #253 on: April 21, 2011, 03:58:07 PM »
(btw Im hinting that you guys are idiots)

You have to be more specific otherwise when it get to court it will be inadmissable  ;)

My view is if someone has actual evideince someone cheated in Koth ffs send it to fuze otherwise leave it alone unless this is just peoples idea of fun in which case sorry I don't get it but by all means carry on if you are having a good time.

As to the OP it would surely never have run this long without the drama so is it now a moot point RT.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 04:02:49 PM by Yarbles »
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #254 on: April 21, 2011, 04:04:24 PM »
Trust me, I had my reasons. It's not like I go around recording everyone out of pure paranoia. Bip was the first and hopefully the last.

Yeah, probably just like the college kid who filmed his roomate having gay sex and posted it on the Internet only to have the roomate kill himself.  Good work.

And I noticed you said "hopefully" meaning you're leaving the door open to doing the same again to someone else.  I'm not sure how anyone could trust you.  I know I wouldn't. 
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.