Author Topic: 200 Chatter  (Read 2641 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: 200 Chatter
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2011, 12:53:26 PM »
Now I support the moderators 1000% and know they have a hard job but that seems a little over-moderated. I'd email Skuzzy with the details.

Yup I made the mistake of calling someone a "colliding turd" 4 days ago, turns out that person had moderator privaleges so I didnt get muted, I had my whole chat privalege revoked   :uhoh
<snip>
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2011, 03:06:04 PM »
I don't have time for 200.  This is war, not Oprah. 

My squad has a complex rank based structure.  Orders can change at any moment.  Someone could get called to dinner in R/L, or have a thunderstorm at their house.  It's happened before.  We need all channels to be accessible at all times.  Without proper communication, an entire wing could be lost, easily jeopardizing the mission.  If I were to tune to 200, I might not get the message that the town is down and I could get killed holding onto troops when I could have let them go.  I feel that it is unacceptable to let down my brothers in arms. 

"Loose lips sink ships."  Yeah, I've heard it.  It inspired another little saying in our squad..."Channel 200 or victory"

I don't even have the TV or radio on when I fight in Aces High.  It has to be a really cold night for me to even let the dog in the house when I'm serving.  One Squirrel or rabbit outside could have her barking, and me missing crucial Intel.

watermelonchat about sports, women, or current events has no place in total war.  Some of you may think this is a joke.  That's the problem with the world today.  Everyone is trying to be a clown instead of getting things done.  Well, I am the exception.  I get things done.  I win warz.

If you love your country and your freedom, detune 200.

Welcome back Assi, as you can see the fishing is going to start getting good but remember there is only a 5 catch limit on clueless trout.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2011, 03:34:41 PM »
i dint know bout y'all....but i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE 200! it was always so much fun for me, pickin on ppl and jokin around. i had that one moron here and there that would get their panties in a bunch and take things to heart but other than that....pure fun for anyone with a sense of humor!!!  :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2011, 03:35:02 PM »
I don't have time for 200.  This is war, not Oprah. 

My squad has a complex rank based structure.  Orders can change at any moment.  Someone could get called to dinner in R/L, or have a thunderstorm at their house.  It's happened before.  We need all channels to be accessible at all times.  Without proper communication, an entire wing could be lost, easily jeopardizing the mission.  If I were to tune to 200, I might not get the message that the town is down and I could get killed holding onto troops when I could have let them go.  I feel that it is unacceptable to let down my brothers in arms. 

"Loose lips sink ships."  Yeah, I've heard it.  It inspired another little saying in our squad..."Channel 200 or victory"

I don't even have the TV or radio on when I fight in Aces High.  It has to be a really cold night for me to even let the dog in the house when I'm serving.  One Squirrel or rabbit outside could have her barking, and me missing crucial Intel.

watermelonchat about sports, women, or current events has no place in total war.  Some of you may think this is a joke.  That's the problem with the world today.  Everyone is trying to be a clown instead of getting things done.  Well, I am the exception.  I get things done.  I win warz.

If you love your country and your freedom, detune 200.

Keep an eye on this one Skuzzy! :noid
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2011, 03:35:51 PM »
i dint know bout y'all....but i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE 200! it was always so much fun for me, pickin on ppl and jokin around. i had that one moron here and there that would get their panties in a bunch and take things to heart but other than that....pure fun for anyone with a sense of humor!!!  :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Go Away!
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2011, 05:37:46 PM »

Offline Angry Samoan

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2011, 07:57:38 PM »
Ban 200 :old:

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2011, 10:31:40 PM »
You are not missing anything of value on 200, unless you want your text-buffer filled with moronic chatter by a few people who likely halve the average intelligence in any room they enter.  

I have tuned 200 only a handful of times to ask a question or to identify an opponent I had a particularly good tangle with.  It took only a short while to learn that 200 is the home of an element of the “community”  :rolleyes: that is not worth associating with.  Now I will preemptively squelch people like DMGod and RedDevil, two of the worst offenders during my play hours, before I ever tune in 200.  

It is one thing to trade barbs in jest, but the standards of conduct on 200 are quite low.  It’s too bad, as this likely sets bad examples for newer players who think this level of conduct and being a “200-text-warrior” is part of the game.  

Flame away, but this is not intended as a whine – simply feedback based on my experience.

<S>

YAY I'm special
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 10:42:39 PM by DMGOD »
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2011, 11:03:54 AM »
When you fly on all three sides it is almost imperative to tune 200 to be able to talk across country with friends/competitors/enemies.

It is much more fun than out SAPP Spiz network.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2011, 11:46:15 AM »
When you fly on all three sides it is almost imperative to tune 200 to be able to talk across country with friends/competitors/enemies.

It is much more fun than out SAPP Spiz network.
SPY!!!!!!!!
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2011, 12:07:16 PM »
Ban 200 :old:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Although I would politely ask that "self moderation in creativity" be insisted upon. The more creative the better  :D

Oh! how I do love to laugh  :rofl :rofl

JUGgler
Army of Muppets

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2011, 12:58:56 PM »
I love to hear the everyday whines, it's a regular soap for me :rofl
Same 1 in AM, well actually there's a few.
"That's BS, how'd you do that", or
other lame excuses why they get killed.
Some people are a legend in their own minds,
and the rest are in now way able to shoot them down.
It just doesn't stand to reason. How could they get shot down,lol
Chest Thumpers :rofl

:cheers: Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2011, 01:36:26 PM »
I love to hear the everyday whines, it's a regular soap for me :rofl
Same 1 in AM, well actually there's a few.
"That's BS, how'd you do that", or
other lame excuses why they get killed.
Some people are a legend in their own minds,
and the rest are in now way able to shoot them down.
It just doesn't stand to reason. How could they get shot down,lol
Chest Thumpers :rofl

:cheers: Oz

There has been a whole lot of "you can't do that, it's impossible" lately.

Followed by the "I'm sending in the film". To which a proper answer is... " good, they could use a good laugh too" :)
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2011, 03:48:14 PM »
I played WOT hard for a month or so, and aside from what I think about that game, the biggest difference I gleaned between here and there is all the social stuff on 200, channel, and range.........kinda missed it....even tards like the  new guy who was taunting WW last night  was a hoot :rofl
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/