Author Topic: difference between ground help and bomb Tard  (Read 2927 times)

Offline des506

• Nickel Member
      • The 354th FG
Re: difference between ground help and bomb Tard
« Reply #90 on: July 26, 2011, 07:56:56 PM »
LOL!!! Obviously I check on ord bunkers before I up my tiger or panther  :rolleyes:. If you don't, you're missing a pretty obvious (and effective in the short-term) trick. But the issue is that there are often multiple bases within reasonable distance to carry ord from. And unless squadies are on, getting ALL the ordnance down in a timely fashion is no small task.

dun do this again bud...leave it :pray
 move on and accept it...
DES 354th FG
The men dying out there have no choice... i have..i cannot order them into battle... i can perhaps lead them...Help them....Die with them
Manfred von Richthofen

Offline prowl3r

• Copper Member
« Reply #91 on: July 27, 2011, 11:06:23 PM »
ok a bomb**** is one of those guys who bring eggs to tank town!!!!!!!! you know who you are. show a little class will ya? anywhere else i wont think any less of ya but cmon in tt REALLY?! on the map today in an hour i saw no less than 10 buff formations within an hour low over tank town. to a tanker this is like bein in a 1v1 dogfight off to the side against an equally matched player and some jerk in a 262 picks ya just as you finally get guns on target. BAD FORM! its a game try looking up a word in the dictionary SPORTSMANSHIP. you might learn something.

in peace sons bury thier fathers, in war fathers bury thier sons

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #92 on: July 28, 2011, 04:29:34 AM »
whenever there is a place that is under attack of gvs i up my hurri D but the rest of the time there is nowhere else to hunt with 40mm guns so i go to tank town... today one guy got really mad at me and i had to squelch him, i felt bad and unsquelched him... but cmon... in tank town there are a lot of figthers aswell that keep bringing me down is not THAT easy and also i LIKE tank busting, you like gving... we are a pair, i am not a bomb tard, never got a bomber and dive bombed the hell out of you guys...
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline FBCrabby

• Nickel Member
      • AHFreebirds.com
« Reply #93 on: July 28, 2011, 04:38:09 AM »
Think of the gameplay nirvana we would enter into with such a thing!  No more fear of people dropping bombs on poor, hapless undefended GVs.  No more living in constant fear of HO's in the arenas.  No more death by getting picked by a guy you didn't see when you were in a 1v1 duel...

BWAHAHAHAHA!! I can hear it now "I don't wantz to get picked" OH OH I wantz to get my tempy out!!

oh and its called a wirble, use it?
AH-Freebirds.com - FB$ - Proud Squadron Of Aces High II

Actively Recruiting! - Join FB$ Today!

Offline des506

• Nickel Member
      • The 354th FG
« Reply #94 on: July 28, 2011, 07:41:10 AM »
ok a bomber is one of those guys who bring eggs to tank town!!!!!!!! you know who you are. show a little class will ya? anywhere else i wont think any less of ya but cmon in tt REALLY?! on the map today in an hour i saw no less than 10 buff formations within an hour low over tank town. to a tanker this is like bein in a 1v1 dogfight off to the side against an equally matched player and some jerk in a 262 picks ya just as you finally get guns on target. BAD FORM! its a game try looking up a word in the dictionary SPORTSMANSHIP. you might learn something.

today at TT...i brought an a6m with full ord load when i saw 4-5 red dots at centre.. once there, i saw a jeep bringing supps and a t34... i dropped my 500kg( its 500 rite for a6m5b) bomb on the t34, did nothing on him tho.. even tho he was sitting rite smack centre of my bomb crater... so i went for the next easiest target.. a jeep... and shot him up... the jeep driver(shall not name names) said why didn't i pick on the rest of tanks but on the jeep...

i mean isn't flying to TT with ords is to give your buddies aircover, or helping them spot? how did it ever become a taboo?? i fear, even after we settle this gv bomb**** problem, the next one could be about buffs getting shot down... its just going to snowball i reckon... this whining has got to stop...
DES 354th FG
The men dying out there have no choice... i have..i cannot order them into battle... i can perhaps lead them...Help them....Die with them
Manfred von Richthofen

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: July 28, 2011, 08:05:50 AM »
well complaining about me using the hurricane 2D is to much... the plane is made for tank busting and it is modeled into the game. i shall use it u.u
Remember 08/08/2012
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline chris3

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.ludwigs-hobby-seite.de/
« Reply #96 on: July 28, 2011, 09:21:07 AM »
moin

all dicussing about this theme is sensles because the most of you haven t realiced that a tank is a team playing weapon, if he stands alone he will always die soon or later. only a well suportetd tank (suply, flak, aircover, wingmann) will be susecful survive.

cu chris3

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 28, 2011, 09:29:54 AM »
well complaining about me using the hurricane 2D is to much...

I have killed hundreds of tanks in the Hurri D, but I'm not sure if I ever had gotten even a single complaint about it, not even the few times I took it to a remote GV battle.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #98 on: July 28, 2011, 04:08:10 PM »
I can't claim hundreds of kills in the Hurri IID but I have taken my fair share of scalps with her.  Too bad, looks like Raphael shot the one guy with a short fuze.  Squelch them Sir and then move on to the next tank! :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #99 on: July 28, 2011, 04:34:17 PM »
 :salute

I guess the guy was having a bad day, i don't know. what i do know is that I have a terrible aim and fly poorly so its easier for a tank to shoot me down then for me to shoot a tank... and i got shot down by freakin main gun shots!! o_O
Remember 08/08/2012
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline BaDkaRmA158Th

• Gold Member
« Reply #100 on: July 28, 2011, 07:33:05 PM »
Ground help "Some one who's killing a GV or aircraft that is about to kill YOU!"

Bomb tard "Someone who up's time after time, bombing everything that's red to him, and also trying to kill YOU!"

:devil
~383Rd RTC/CH BW/AG~
BaDfaRmA

My signature says "Our commitment to diplomacy will never inhibit our willingness to kick a$s."

Offline MK-84

• Gold Member
« Reply #101 on: July 28, 2011, 08:59:29 PM »

I have killed hundreds of tanks in the Hurri D, but I'm not sure if I ever had gotten even a single complaint about it, not even the few times I took it to a remote GV battle.

When I made the original post I was thinking along these lines, not the hurriD specifically, but the lancaster being essentially singled out, and from what we posted, it isnt nearly the threat that other aircraft are.