Author Topic: Alchemists gone rook  (Read 7574 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Alchemists gone rook
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2011, 11:41:48 AM »
Alch's left to hold hands with the tards plain and simple. W/O the tards your missions were nothing. Neither of you can complete a mission without overwhelming #'s.

Here is a squad that knew how to take bases the hard way and make a lot of kills doing it.

Anyone have a copy of that vDallas letter where he bashes Bish squads and says Alchs will be changing countries with them?

Late War Tour 100 Bomber Scores for
Aces & 8's
   Score      Rank  

Damage Points    46442142.07    2
Field Captures    54    1

Late War Tour 100 Attack Scores for
Aces & 8's
   Score      Rank  

Damage Points    14711017.45    1

Late War Tour 100 Vehicles and Boats Scores for
Aces & 8's
   Score      Rank  

Kill Points    566904.97    4
Damage Points    25456829.47    1
Field Captures    122    2

Late War Tour 100 Statistics for
Aces & 8's
   Fighter     Bomber     Attack     Veh./Boat     Total
Kills    2426    179    2288    5157    10050
Assists    702    39    724    974    2439

Late War Tour 100 Statistics for
Aces & 8's Over 10,000 kills with nearly 200 bases takesmostly all the hard way with just a handful of guys if anyone remembers how we worked.

Fighter     Bomber     Attack     Veh./Boat     Total
Rank    4           22           12            6               2

you squad doesnt hold a candle to the vtards or alchemists, together they have over a million buildings killed every tour   :devil.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2011, 11:55:07 AM »
Horde is a horde is a horde.

Base or zone ENY or Limits would still be the better solution
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2011, 11:57:14 AM »
Love how you guys think you are so important that you are going to change the game lmfao.. truth is u guys missed the vtards and tucked tail and ran to be with them lol. no worries many people and squads ( DM"S Included)  have switched sides to counter your move and enjoy your ever so easy kills. Thanks for helping me and the rest of us pad our scores. All the best <3 DMGOD

ps. To the guys who choose to stay Rook. I am sorry for the crap you guys will now have to endure. Enjoy not having CV's to use and the ENY
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 11:58:57 AM by DMGOD »
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2011, 12:16:57 PM »
See Rules #4, #8
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 10:22:59 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2011, 12:17:13 PM »
Bish have awesome ENY now!
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2011, 12:19:51 PM »
See Rules #4, #8
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 10:23:15 AM by Skuzzy »
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline bacon8tr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2011, 12:31:28 PM »
You have to be kidding me right A8tool? That letter is legit?  :O I realize this is just a game with assumed personas.....but I just lost a whole bunch of virtual respect for alot of cartoon players in the sand box we call AH.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2011, 12:34:05 PM »
it's legit, there inside spy emailed it out  lol
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2011, 12:36:00 PM »
Bish have awesome ENY now!

this

one mans trash is another mans treasure.

cheap perk rides for the players that like to jump between using difficult equipment and then ez mode perk equipment to "jet rage"...

it has been awsome lately.

lots to shoot at too.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2011, 12:44:51 PM »
Glad to see the alchemists are rooks now too.

Mr A8 those scores are commendable, outstanding and 39 months old.  Your squaddie A8prowlr posts a good mission and we join whenever we are free to.

I'm sad to see chewie has retired, I liked him.

If anything, ENY should bring a country together.  TBM missions are fun when you get enough people to lay waste to your target.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2011, 12:49:42 PM »
you squad doesnt hold a candle to the vtards or alchemists, together they have over a million buildings killed every tour   :devil.

semp

This small handful of a squad
did things with Honor and respect.  
Under great leadership all of us had a say so.
We never ran from a fight or augured to avoid being killed and surely never quickly gave up because of light or medium resistance. No fun in taking undefended bases over and over IMO.

If someone needed help we were there for them and we rarely ran NOE's unless 3 sectors in for a strategic base takes for the country allowing us foothold deep in enemy territory.....those were fun missions.

Unlike the Tards, we didn't try to game the game and respected the community..no angry PM's for being shot dn or 200 taunts were allowed.

I loved this squad and have found none so far yet that can do it all like they could since my return in July.

I'll give the Tards this: They do think strategically and are becoming more organized to a point. Unfortunately they try to use every dirty trick they can to complete objectives and normally do it in off peak hours to aid their hoard mentality dominance type of game play.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2011, 12:57:52 PM »
my first encounter with the vtards was vDallas in 20k b24s. I shot down all 3 in 3 passes without a scratch in my 262.

I ran into him again about the same altitude a while later that day and again destroyed all 3 of his b24s without a scratch.

he then went on a rampage in private text about how people like me are the reason his squad left the rooks and how I have ruined everything.

I found this odd because I had not been online much in months lol.

so vDALLAS is the CO?

lol   good luck with that guy. my own personal encounter with vDALLAS and his inability to validate his ego through this game makes me think the letter posted above is actually from him...

he's nuts.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2011, 12:58:56 PM »
Alch's left to hold hands with the tards plain and simple. W/O the tards your missions were nothing. Neither of you can complete a mission without overwhelming #'s.

Everyone knew the Alchemist would switch sides to ankle hump the vTards, or as I like to call it "Just another Monday".

JG 52

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2011, 12:59:18 PM »

This small handful of a squad
did things with Honor and respect.  
Under great leadership all of us had a say so.
We never ran from a fight or augured to avoid being killed and surely never quickly gave up because of light or medium resistance. No fun in taking undefended bases over and over IMO.

If someone needed help we were there for them and we rarely ran NOE's unless 3 sectors in for a strategic base takes for the country allowing us foothold deep in enemy territory.....those were fun missions.

Unlike the Tards, we didn't try to game the game and respected the community..no angry PM's for being shot dn or 200 taunts were allowed.

I loved this squad and have found none so far yet that can do it all like they could since my return in July.

I'll give the Tards this: They do think strategically and are becoming more organized to a point. Unfortunately they try to use every dirty trick they can to complete objectives and normally do it in off peak hours to aid their hoard mentality dominance type of game play.

was being funny comparing your squad who actually does fight to another who fights buildings to death, literally.  no disrespect intened  :salute.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2011, 01:00:29 PM »
it's legit, there inside spy emailed it out  lol

One of the X vTards who went Knit said a few guys left during this transition due to lack of respect by dallas and others for
wanting to fly what they wanted to fly where, when and how they wanted to fly it.

In other words. Spend your 15.00 playing my way or get out of squad......just like it says in the letter