Author Topic: Is it fair to say...  (Read 1780 times)

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
Re: Is it fair to say...
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2011, 02:09:46 PM »
I don't know who it is as far as demographics. I can't blame any age group. It's folks that take advantage of low numbers and side balancing.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2011, 02:15:38 PM »
Forgive me if I sounded harsh on the kids but I'm just trying to make reason out of why someone would feel the need to hide boats in mountains or jump sides to sink them. I find it..well sad that grown adults would these things. I would expect it out of A 14 yr. old but not out of adults.

honestly, it sounds like you have a lot to learn about human nature!

it's a sad fact that people (in general) will behave as badly as they are allowed to
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2011, 02:25:31 PM »

Who broke the B-29's wing? D:

Lets just say that all the planes he has arent just for looking good  When he was younger he played with them alot.........He has a few that ive rescued and put on the shelf in my office, and a couple more held together with hope and testors glue  :lol
I like your remarks Mbailey, and your sons room for that matter  :lol Forgive me if I sounded harsh on the kids but I'm just trying to make reason out of why someone would feel the need to hide boats in mountains or jump sides to sink them. I find it..well sad that grown adults would these things. I would expect it out of A 14 yr. old but not out of adults. The only thing I can figure is that the importance of score/rank must be it. Whatever the reason is behind it, I wish it could be remedied because it turns off the honest players which IMO isn't healthy for the game. It just sets a bad example.
Ultimately i knew what you were getting at,  I didnt take it as bashing the kids.<S> I think you statement above reflects more of what you were looking to say

« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 02:37:30 PM by mbailey »
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2011, 03:06:18 PM »
No, grumpy old men do. The most annoying, thoroughly disturbed players had always been "adults".

Seriously, we need as much kids as we can get to keep this game alive. Get ‘em while they’re young!

I knew I saw you driving around last night.
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2011, 03:12:02 PM »
Thx Mbailey and <<S>> back at ya.
Lighten up Francis

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2011, 03:14:27 PM »
im...such....a...bad...person ...YOUR RIGHT :cry :cry :cry :cry
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2011, 03:31:45 PM »
I knew I saw you driving around last night.
(Image removed from quote.)

That's creepy. 

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2011, 04:05:16 PM »
Never had any hassle from a kid in this game, the grown ups sure do cry a lot though!  :old:

Offline AKLdButt

• Zinc Member
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2011, 05:21:52 PM »
Chat model and the elitist goofs do more to screw this game than young people.

There are so many games out there that young people who are an issue won't stay long. We outlast most or they get it over time.

I think long term members behaving badly in 200 and team chat are more damaging overall. The media they play in while being goofs is the most visible to new gamers on the servers.

I find it funny that you think it's only young people doing silly stuff. You simply only have to listen to 200 for a few minutes to see a number of older people who think they are still funny and hip. Sheep, yes many of you are sheep :)

LB

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2011, 05:26:59 PM »

There are so many games out there that young people who are an issue won't stay long. We outlast most or they get it over time.

I think long term members behaving badly in 200 and team chat are more damaging overall. The media they play in while being goofs is the most visible to new gamers on the servers.

I find it funny that you think it's only young people doing silly stuff. You simply only have to listen to 200 for a few minutes to see a number of older people who think they are still funny and hip. Sheep, yes many of you are sheep :)

LB

...I'll just leave this here.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline M0nkey_Man

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2011, 05:32:18 PM »
i'm 15 and disagree  :aok
Kommando Nowotny "Tip of the dull butter knife"
delta07
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association of P-38 Pilots

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2011, 05:33:44 PM »
this means i ruin the game until 16/11!!  :D YAY! I am a game ruiner!
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline AKLdButt

• Zinc Member
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2011, 05:39:31 PM »
Cute toon, IMO still nothing more than something to make the sheep feel better.

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2011, 06:38:32 PM »

LB

gonna be a long fall off that high horse
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline jay

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2011, 07:03:32 PM »
I agree, its not just one group that is at fault. If your going to blame a group, blame "gamers". Gamers are a different breed and play the game a different way.

Gamers play to win, and that means by any means possible. Simmers on the other hand are all about "how" you play, the end game just isn't that important.

what if i like to be both?? im 15 and i dont ruin the game
"He who makes a beast of himself Gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr.Johnson