Author Topic: chat taken away?  (Read 4870 times)

Offline curry1

• Gold Member
Re: chat taken away?
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2012, 12:45:23 PM »
Normally I would not post this, but you did post the following on a public channel in the game.

Here is what you said on channel 200, which caused you to lose your privs:

CTARDS OUT OF 214
VTARDS*
HEADING TO A239
NOE INB TO 239 OUT OF 214
i love calling out NOE missons MONOboom
stupid hordes
try and launch NOE bish il give your position away like that

The loss of privs stands.

As a suggestion, if you do not want this to be aired on the forums, you might try contacting us directly in the future.

:rofl
Curry1-Since Tour 101

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2012, 12:54:24 PM »
Ok...this thread rocks...and Skuzzy is Lord over all he surveys.  Skuzzy's response is evidence that the BBS is filled generously with BS.  

Take caution in posting future whine threads because if most knew half of what they say they know, they'd know about twice as much as actually do and it appears the people that actually KNOW about such things are going to call your donut out!

Olds....I bet you can't crap buttermilk right now...rotflmao!!!!

Olds?  Ooolds??  You there old chap? Lol

Why would you bother someone when they are on vacation?
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2012, 01:08:52 PM »
There is a simple solutions to resolve this problem, spying, do away with 200.  If you want to chat with someone on the other teams, to salute them or tease them or whatever, you can type their name in a text box and chat direct.  200 hundered is a problem wating to happen.  De tune 200. 
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2012, 01:18:22 PM »
There is a simple solutions to resolve this problem, spying, do away with 200.  If you want to chat with someone on the other teams, to salute them or tease them or whatever, you can type their name in a text box and chat direct.  200 hundered is a problem wating to happen.  De tune 200. 

dood, 200 is why i join most nights.  it's entertaining as hell, sometimes i just sit in the tower and watch it scroll.  I still remember a few months back when they thing about 911 steel being hot months after it happened.  that kept me laughing for well over an hour.  it was hilarious.

semp

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2012, 01:38:50 PM »
dood, 200 is why i join most nights.  it's entertaining as hell, sometimes i just sit in the tower and watch it scroll.  I still remember a few months back when they thing about 911 steel being hot months after it happened.  that kept me laughing for well over an hour.  it was hilarious.

semp

It’s spelt dude, not dood.  “Entertaining as hell” Really, hell is entertaining, how so?  I, not i.  Please explain “I still remember a few months back when they thing about 911 steel being hot months after it happened.”  Have no idea what you are attempting to communicated with that statement.  I’m guessing it’s something to do with 911 and some how you think it’s funny.  Laughing for an hour?

If you would like to make another attempt.
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2012, 01:41:11 PM »

You better get rid of teamspeak, cell phones, land lines, fax machines, email, instant messaging, etc while you are at it...

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2012, 01:45:31 PM »

You better get rid of teamspeak, cell phones, land lines, fax machines, email, instant messaging, etc while you are at it...

Don't forget smoke signals, megaphones, and hand gestures.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2012, 01:46:23 PM »

I don't tune 200, but still, you obviously haven't thought this through...
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2012, 01:48:55 PM »
I don't tune 200, but still, you obviously haven't thought this through...

u are making too much sense........................ ............. :cheers:
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2012, 01:54:20 PM »

I wouldn’t expect that HTC to control things that they have no control over.  There are always cheaters,  I’m just saying that in my 11 years in the game,  200 has been responsible for more lost privileges, display of childish behavior and poor sportsmanship then any thing else I can think of in the game.  To me, it adds nothing of value to the game.  I don’t use it.

HTC has mentioned how the arean becomes toxic as numbers grow.   That toxic level is on display in 200.  HTC does have the power to do away with 200.   
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 01:58:31 PM by Traveler »
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2012, 01:55:06 PM »
Don't forget smoke signals, megaphones, and hand gestures.

Hehehehehe
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2012, 02:00:00 PM »
It’s spelt dude, not dood.  “Entertaining as hell” Really, hell is entertaining, how so?  I, not i.  Please explain “I still remember a few months back when they thing about 911 steel being hot months after it happened.”  Have no idea what you are attempting to communicated with that statement.  I’m guessing it’s something to do with 911 and some how you think it’s funny.  Laughing for an hour?

If you would like to make another attempt.

no it's dood, havent you seen "the island"?

as for entertaining well like it makes me laugh.  and the hot steel thing was argued for well over an hour.  it was epic.  god thing there were no moderators around, or perhaps they couldnt stop laughing either. I am just gonna say it included you.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2012, 02:05:50 PM »
De-tune 200, then it's gone...

(I'm waiting for a famous Skuzzy tagline, here)

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2012, 02:06:13 PM »
I wouldn’t expect that HTC to control things that they have no control over.  There are always cheaters,  I’m just saying that in my 11 years in the game,  200 has been responsible for more lost privileges, display of childish behavior and poor sportsmanship then any thing else I can think of in the game.  To me, it adds nothing of value to the game.  I don’t use it.

HTC has mentioned how the arean becomes toxic as numbers grow.   That toxic level is on display in 200.  HTC does have the power to do away with 200.   

they disabled channel "All" and made 200 but the trick is.......if you want to tune thats ur choice no one is forcing you to tune
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2012, 02:12:49 PM »
Do away with 200, boy the Voice and text PMs would shoot through the roof......
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum