Author Topic: So what is this??  (Read 10974 times)

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
Re: So what is this??
« Reply #120 on: February 14, 2012, 11:09:24 PM »
You're a uplifting idiot.  None of us have been nits.
Never said you were a knit cupcake. But your "commanding officer" was.
Now run along.
That is all.
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #121 on: February 14, 2012, 11:43:52 PM »
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #122 on: February 15, 2012, 12:23:59 AM »
undefended is definitely not what the situation was.....the germans actually attacked the horde if you think on it, they went in out numbered over 10 to one and in some places over 50 to one. but tactics and technology prove worth more than a horde....only mother nature stopped germany.....had the winter been mild or hell even normal or had the rains and spring floods been reasonable, then the world may look upon a very different map today.

Figure this one:

Hitler stops at France...just stops.  Negotiates with GB.  Reloads, rearms and refits in say, 5 years.  Keeps the French happy and starts his rhetoric in France...recruits about 500K French and fortifies the French coast even more during those 5 years.  Finishes the jet age aircraft and, God forbid, the nuke.  Now, its 1946.

THEN, he goes into Russia...and straight up invades GB.

Thank God the man wasn't patient.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline viking73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #123 on: February 15, 2012, 01:05:14 AM »
I'll admit the Devil's Brigade run good missions. But doesn't matter who it is, it's not right. If a knight is doing it take a screenshot and report him also. It's a known bug and they are doing it on purpose. if you forget to leave command before you change, tough. Thing is I know vDallas wasn't a knight because I just had control of that cv to make some changes.
T2Maw
80th FS {OM-KNIGHTS} Kommando Nowotny {FSO}/{CCS}
S.A.P.P.
Air Warrior 1996, Aces High 2000
Skin Designer

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #124 on: February 15, 2012, 01:21:05 AM »
Just keep patting yourselves on the back guys.....
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline matt

• Silver Member
« Reply #125 on: February 15, 2012, 01:36:41 AM »
So what is the deal - you can take control of the CV and then Jump to another country and retain control???
:noid

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #126 on: February 15, 2012, 06:37:14 AM »
Just keep patting yourselves on the back guys.....

I'm not sure what's worse....that he continues to find new ways to embarrass your squad or that he has such control over his minions that they blindly defend his actions?

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline TEShaw

• Silver Member
« Reply #127 on: February 15, 2012, 08:21:47 AM »
STOP RUINING THIS HILARIOUS THREAD WITH WW II HISTORY!

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #128 on: February 15, 2012, 08:25:09 AM »
STOP RUINING THIS HILARIOUS THREAD WITH WW II HISTORY!

It makes for excellent historically-relevant FAILS that highlight the in-game FAILS of vDallas.  Hilarity will ensue.

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #129 on: February 15, 2012, 10:21:44 AM »
I think it's funny that so many assume that a glitch in the game must be the same as cheating. 

Like when I posted the glitch of myself camping a spawn hanger.  Several tanks spawned in and shot friendlies before blowing my vehicle underground.  I was accused by many of cheating.

Some even feel the need to actually lie about being there, and pass off more lies as facts, like any of us being knights, and then lies about speaking to us as knights on green text.

I feel bad for you people.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #130 on: February 15, 2012, 10:57:32 AM »
Glitches aren't the problem.  Exploiting them to ur advantage is.
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #131 on: February 15, 2012, 11:02:50 AM »
You're assuming it was done on purpose in the first place.  I reported it to skuzzy when I saw the the thread and forwarded it to dallas who called skuzzy.

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #132 on: February 15, 2012, 11:24:26 AM »
Figure this one:

Hitler stops at France...just stops.  Negotiates with GB.  Reloads, rearms and refits in say, 5 years.  Keeps the French happy and starts his rhetoric in France...recruits about 500K French and fortifies the French coast even more during those 5 years.  Finishes the jet age aircraft and, God forbid, the nuke.  Now, its 1946.

THEN, he goes into Russia...and straight up invades GB.

Thank God the man wasn't patient.

Ahh but Germany did not have the time to wait until all of this was ready before invading Russia. Stalin had every intention of using poland as a jumping point into Europe once his military was stable enough. every action he took preceding the war with germany bears this out. the steady methodical build up of their western front, the invasion of Nordic regions etc etc...all of these actions could only serve one purpose, to surround Germany's eastern flank and give Russia multiple locations for launching an invasion of Europe.

aside from that, it would have taken far more than 5 years to quell the french dissidents..Hitlers only move after he invaded poland was to invade France the jump directly to the utter and total destruction of GB. his mistake was employing only a half hearted and non committed action to accomplishing this endeavour. without GB as a platform to launch from it would have taken USA at least 6 years to enter the war in full effective force. this 6 years could have then been used to destroy the western half of Russia, use that enormous mountain range as a natural wall against counter attack from the Russians living on the other side....the side that Japan was to invade and provoke as much as possible as per the pact between Germany and Japan.

there is probably a million possible scenario's that would have all ended the war better for Germany. but they were not to be..

I, being half German, despise that Germany lost the war, especially as badly as they did, not truly to its enemies, but to the utter incompetence of its leaders....

BUT! without pause or hesitation let me be first to say that the machine that was called "The NAZI Party" needed to die a death that would ensure that it would never rise its monstrous head again. its death needed to be so overwhelming so devastating to those that practiced it that it would serve as a lesson to the entire world that it is a fruitless and barren tree who's seeds should never again be sewn in any society.

so it is what it is....i am hateful of the facts, but i acknowledge that it is how it should be....
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline TEShaw

• Silver Member
« Reply #133 on: February 15, 2012, 01:12:53 PM »

...there is probably a million possible scenario's that would have all ended the war better for Germany. but they were not to be..

I, being half German, despise that Germany lost the war, especially as badly as they did, not truly to its enemies, but to the utter incompetence of its leaders....

BUT! without pause or hesitation let me be first to say that...

so it is what it is....i am hateful of the facts, but i acknowledge that it is how it should be....

see above for full quote

OK, I'll concede this quasi-historical stuff is hilarious too.

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #134 on: February 15, 2012, 01:17:27 PM »
see above for full quote

OK, I'll concede this quasi-historical stuff is hilarious too.

glad i could be of some amusement   :rofl :aok :rofl
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr