Author Topic: idiots the world is FULL of idiots  (Read 1924 times)

Offline DrJackyI

• Zinc Member
idiots the world is FULL of idiots
« on: February 22, 2012, 01:48:07 AM »
ok so lets see, I am flyin along and i encounter a 109 and a P47, well low and behold as i am diving on the 109, at 1K out he pulls up to HO me and we collide....... samo samo nothin ever changes......well heres the kicker........ChKns squadie , a mr KoW decides to put his 1 cents worth in and starts talkin about 262's and the like..........uhm, comeon ppl, if u did not witness what happened..."PLEASE STAY OUTA CONVERSATION" all it does is make u look stupid......... and yes it may be lame but from now on if yall see a knight F4U and u think ur gonna HO be ready for the collision, cuase if u dont want to learn how to fight using ACM's and communication from ur "WINGMAN", THEN U DESERVE TO BE COLLIDED!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah KoW,, its now 1:40 AM on same night , well u said 5 minutes and video would be posted showing ChKn in a 109 and a P47 flyin with him....

WELL I STILL DONT SEE THIS SO CALLED VID POST !!

« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 01:54:19 AM by DrJackyI »

Offline DrJackyI

• Zinc Member
Re: idiots the world is FULL of idiots
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 01:58:51 AM »
ok so i just downloaded the vid KoW.....oppppppppps

sry to burst ur wittle brain of a bubble but when video starts if u look at the 3rd line of chat, u will see me make the statement.....

"watch it 109 is a lame donut wHO're who cant fight 2 on 1 without craving the HO"

so after all ur talk about being there and crap u just put ur foot in ur mouth becuase u OBVIUOSLY were not even in vis range for as the vid shows u are rolling down the runway, which means u were in tower when the encounter happened

<S> sry to say I told ya so, but...

well   I TOLD YA SO

NOW  as i stated in the first post here, if u didnt see it, then dont jump into a discusion about it. period

oh and one more thing, if u watch all 4 minutes....uh u will never see me comeinto picture...why, becuase by the time u started filming i was already rolling and climbing for alt about 2 quads away
.....ooooooooooooooooooooops bursted the bubble again

<S>
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 02:01:26 AM by DrJackyI »

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 02:55:38 AM »
mmmmh kay  :rofl
now posting as SirNuke

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 03:12:12 AM »
low and behold

the world is full of idiots
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 03:16:06 AM »
Looks like another case of someone not wanting to learn ACM's accusing others of the same.

We need a sticky as in "it takes 2 to HO and collide" that or a system of fines for people who whinge about it.
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, 03:17:25 AM »
when I am diving on somebody I always expect them to turn into me and ho.  It is pretty much standard basic acm to turn your face in the direction the enemy is coming from. damn the world is really full of idiots.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2012, 04:54:05 AM »
when I am diving on somebody I always expect them to turn into me and ho.  It is pretty much standard basic acm to turn your face in the direction the enemy is coming from. damn the world is really full of idiots.

semp

Na when people are diving on me I show my six then force a reversal  :angel:

Works every time  :lol innit.

DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2012, 05:09:45 AM »
Oh boy another ho rant, I'm IN

:cheers: Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2012, 05:48:59 AM »
pies! :)
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2012, 06:16:26 AM »
I am really getting sick and tired of all the HO threads.  It's always been in the game and always will be.  It's like anything else in life in that you have to take the bad as well as enjoy the good.

All the Best...

Jay
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline Frod

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2012, 07:15:01 AM »
There you have it!   

Offline FiberOne

• Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2012, 07:18:40 AM »
After puttINg the cereal IN the bowl, just add milk.

:banana: You put you're left foot IN, You put you're left foot out... :banana:
 :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt:
C.O. "The Cereal Killers"
A.H.X.A.R.L. Season 26 Points Champion

Wak-A-Bunny - The Bunny Killer!

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2012, 07:41:59 AM »
idiots the world is FULL of idiots
... and your rant is intended to solve this worldly problem?

Suggest you resolve your problem in a more logical & effective way than rant here.
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2012, 07:48:33 AM »
   Yes the world is full of idiots INdeed.  

The plane with more E is the Hoer and the other is the Hoee. Together they make a successful Ho.

The collision is just Cream on the Pie.    :banana:

« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 07:52:39 AM by Slate »
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2012, 07:50:51 AM »
ok so lets see, I am flyin along and i encounter a 109 and a P47, well low and behold as i am diving on the 109, at 1K out he pulls up to HO me and we collide....... samo samo nothin ever changes......well heres the kicker........ChKns squadie , a mr KoW decides to put his 1 cents worth in and starts talkin about 262's and the like..........uhm, comeon ppl, if u did not witness what happened..."PLEASE STAY OUTA CONVERSATION" all it does is make u look stupid......... and yes it may be lame but from now on if yall see a knight F4U and u think ur gonna HO be ready for the collision, cuase if u dont want to learn how to fight using ACM's and communication from ur "WINGMAN", THEN U DESERVE TO BE COLLIDED!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah KoW,, its now 1:40 AM on same night , well u said 5 minutes and video would be posted showing ChKn in a 109 and a P47 flyin with him....

WELL I STILL DONT SEE THIS SO CALLED VID POST !!

ok so i just downloaded the vid KoW.....oppppppppps

sry to burst ur wittle brain of a bubble but when video starts if u look at the 3rd line of chat, u will see me make the statement.....

"watch it 109 is a lame donut wHO're who cant fight 2 on 1 without craving the HO"

so after all ur talk about being there and crap u just put ur foot in ur mouth becuase u OBVIUOSLY were not even in vis range for as the vid shows u are rolling down the runway, which means u were in tower when the encounter happened

<S> sry to say I told ya so, but...

well   I TOLD YA SO

NOW  as i stated in the first post here, if u didnt see it, then dont jump into a discusion about it. period

oh and one more thing, if u watch all 4 minutes....uh u will never see me comeinto picture...why, becuase by the time u started filming i was already rolling and climbing for alt about 2 quads away
.....ooooooooooooooooooooops bursted the bubble again

<S>
I SEE YOU RAGED I LAWL
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"