Author Topic: idiots the world is FULL of idiots  (Read 1926 times)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: idiots the world is FULL of idiots
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2012, 11:21:45 AM »
here's a reminder for you on the basic rules of acm.

1. Try to secure the upper hand before attacking. If possible, keep the sun behind you.
2. Always continue with an attack you have begun.
3. Only fire at close range, and then only when the opponent is properly in your sights.
4. You should always try to keep your eye on your opponent, and never let yourself be deceived by ruses.
5. In any type of attack, it is essential to assail your opponent from behind.
6. If your opponent dives on you, do not try to get around his attack, but fly to meet it.  this is what he did as per your first statement.
7. When over the enemy's lines, never forget your own line of retreat.
8. Tip for Squadrons: In principle, it is better to attack in groups of four or six. Avoid two aircraft attacking the same opponent.

good luck next time on your whine  :salute.

semp
Game Set Match, Mr Semp
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2012, 11:29:40 AM »
#6 for me is let him feel comfortable on your six, then roll in behind him as he presses for the kill.

Pulling for a merge is blowing way to much of your E to be an effective tactic.  You might get 2 turns before the cons superior E state would put them back behind you...  that's assuming he falls for your "ACM" and allows you to pull HO for a remerge.
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2012, 11:58:50 AM »
Those rules are awful. Which cowardly score whoring blockhead wrote those (;))?

I propose these for more fun and challenge:-

1. Always try to fight from a disadvantage, outnumbered is best.
2. Never focus on a single opponent, use a top-down approach.
3. Take snap shots as they present.
4. Never run from a fight unless you run out of ammunition (in which case you're reloading), better to fight to the death and make them earn it.
5. If an opponent runs away let him, he's defeated and bored now anyway, & that's worse than death.
6. If an opponent dives on you, mesmerise him with a display of apparent noobery, then spank him when he realises, and it's too late to get away.
7. When over enemy lines, forget about going home, you came to fight & die.
8. Squadron mates? You mean those blokes eating pies or fighting somewhere else, cobblers! 
9. When you die, consider if there is anything to learn, make a note of it, forgive and forget quickly and get a new plane for more fun immediately.

I don't have rules really, but it's more reflective of what I find fun in the MA :banana:

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2012, 12:38:07 PM »
 :aok  Shida

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2012, 12:42:08 PM »
I find it ironic that the OP started a public discussion with a lot of people who weren't witnesses to the original action.

80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline DrJackyI

• Zinc Member
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2012, 01:43:10 PM »
first, it was official cuase i did leave for 4 months.
second, it seems that some here have the misguided belief that u have to turn head on to a bogie when u see one..(lame move)
third, semp ur number 5 rule was what exactly i was doing.
forth, there are over 40 to 50 ACM's and not a single one involve turning in for a head on head shot.
fifth, over 2 thirds of ACM's can be used as offensive or defensive moves. (again HO is not a valid ACM)
sixth, to clarify, I only posted this to point out that KoW jumpped into the "fray" last night on all chat in game saying the he recorded the instance and witnessed it, well, his vid proves he was wrong.

and finally seventh (a repeat from above) IF u did not witness the account then u have no place opening ur mouth on the subject end of story !!!!!!!!!

thank u very much, again the AH community has proven themselves to be little ole grannies who assume what the meaning of something is before they even know the facts..

LMFSAO :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2012, 01:50:12 PM »
So you collided and your mad at the other guy?

You've proved your subject title without a doubt.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline DrJackyI

• Zinc Member
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2012, 01:52:43 PM »
So you collided and your mad at the other guy?

You've proved your subject title without a doubt.

os so how naive u are.....  i am not mad about the collision.................... .  i am mad about ppl putting their noses where they dont belong...please read all comments and "UNDERSTAND AND COMPREHEND" what u have read fully <S>

Offline DrJackyI

• Zinc Member
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2012, 01:53:50 PM »
for those that "THINK" they know about dogfighting see thread to be posted about ACM's

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2012, 01:58:21 PM »
os so how naive u are.....  i am not mad about the collision.................... .  i am mad about ppl putting their noses where they dont belong...please read all comments and "UNDERSTAND AND COMPREHEND" what u have read fully <S>

I did not read all the comments. I do find it funny that you post all this on a public BBS if your hate outside comment so much.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2012, 01:59:27 PM »
If you didn't want public input, you should have sent this via PM (PERSONAL Message).  Then we wouldn't be able to see and comment on it.
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2012, 02:03:01 PM »
first, it was official cuase i did leave for 4 months.
second, it seems that some here have the misguided belief that u have to turn head on to a bogie when u see one..(lame move) that misguided belief is being taught at topgun right now.  go tell them they've been doing it wrong for 100 years.
third, semp ur number 5 rule was what exactly i was doing.
forth, there are over 40 to 50 ACM's and not a single one involve turning in for a head on head shot. the basic rule is take anyshot you can if you can hit the oponent.
fifth, over 2 thirds of ACM's can be used as offensive or defensive moves. (again HO is not a valid ACM)
sixth, to clarify, I only posted this to point out that KoW jumpped into the "fray" last night on all chat in game saying the he recorded the instance and witnessed it, well, his vid proves he was wrong.  you posted on an open forum, see basic rules of open forum.

and finally seventh (a repeat from above) IF u did not witness the account then u have no place opening ur mouth on the subject end of story !!!!!!!!! I did witness your own description of it, you dont want to hear my opinion dont post it on a PUBLIC bb, send a pm instead.  so perhaps next time shut your mouth if you dont want anybody else pointing out your fail.

thank u very much, again the AH community has proven themselves to be little ole grannies who assume what the meaning of something is before they even know the facts..

LMFSAO :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x we not laughing at you, we are laughing right along with ya  :D

semp

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2012, 02:06:07 PM »

Yet you make a post on the forums, literally inviting others that weren't involved to comment.  I agree with Shuffler.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline DrJackyI

• Zinc Member
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2012, 02:08:34 PM »
Yet you make a post on the forums, literally inviting others that weren't involved to comment.  I agree with Shuffler.

ack-ack

here yes.......in game no..........uh how hard is that for some simpletons to comprehend

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2012, 02:09:58 PM »
here yes.......in game no..........uh how hard is that for some simpletons to comprehend

One day you'll get it, not in our life time obviously, but one day...

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song